Would a war fix everything?

Would a war fix everything?

I'm not talking about some small proxy war in the middle of fucking nowhere. I'm talking about an all-hands-on-deck, rally the troops, conscript them all, kind of war. Is this what it is going to take to get a hard reset on society?

People have too much SPARE TIME and it's manifesting itself in horrible ways (pretty much the entire leftist/progressive/cultural marxist movement).

I fail to see literally any way out of this without a legitimate war.

Attached: loot.png (1095x600, 1.46M)

The only problem is that to fix anything, you have to be able to conscript the niggers causing the problem. Do you see niggers lining up to fight a war willingly?

Last time that happened the result was tens of millions of whites and East Asians dead, which is probably what would happen this time too, so probably not.

We need a war badly. Think how many people would be on this planet right now if the large scale heavy casualty conflicts of the past never occurred. War in man's natural population control method. Wars are needed. Wars are cleansing.

>>Would a war fix anything

A war wherein the ghetto trash is dumped into the ocean is arguably not a war at all but rather the natural consequence of the world needing to cleanse itself of the weak links .

The problem with the federal government having a war against the US citizens is that they have roughly 27million citizens locked up behind bars so, this is kind of a huge problem when you consider what would happen if say 1 million were set free since there weren't any guards to guard them . Massive amounts of chaos, which is a good thing honestly.

Bunch of nobs. Right in front of Pizza Hut and they didn't invite me to watch this while I eat there. Anyways this is the UK, you have asians and blacks influencing whites

Based Satan but I have another idea

Attached: Custom Image 03112018214902.jpg (343x429, 39K)

>666

checked and correct, whites will kill each other and the niggers and spics will just collect the scraps afterwards

>27 million
Uh...I mean, we have millions but not 27 of them. In a given year 7 million people are incarcerated, which counts everyone who spent 24 hours in a correctional facility of any kind. That would include people arrested on Saturday who have to wait until Monday for a judge.

Yep, Africans, Middle Easterners, and South Americans will just move in to pick apart (rape) the remains of the superpowers, then rewrite history to "we wuz kangz again"

Attached: meme7.jpg (802x527, 215K)

We need a fucking race war already.
I think a race/civil war between whites and shitskins will happen very soon.
Tension is building on both sides, all we need is a fucking catalyst to start it up.
We also need a race war, our nations are getting flooded by shitskins every year and we will get replaced 20-30 years from now.
>inb4 le kike shill
All of you faggots know that i am right.
Best we can do is start preparing ourselves phsyically, spiritually, and mentally.
We need to prepare with our families and frens so if SHTF , whites can overcome and survive.
Any of you lads live in a farm or have family members that live in farms?
I'm Mormon and we live out in a farm in Utah.
Started working out about 2 weeks ago and will not stop until i'm swole af.

>assuming leftists wouldn't protest, riot, hide, and/or help the enemy in the face of a draft

A war is not the answer. The systematic annihilation of the pedo subversive satanists Is. How many people are actually pushing the insanity? How many oppose it...

Yes and no.
Odds are, another military would attack if we went full-blown civil war. If they didn't, we would siege SF, LA, SD, Chicago, Portland, Detroit, and NY, and maybe Atlanta. A blockade/siege would straighten them right out. In a civil war, we need to straighten out the media as well. Laws need to be in place that prevents news outlets from outright lying to citizens. If not, hang. As far as a race war....too many people would be scared to get involved. It would need to be included in the civil war. Don't annihilate the race, just move them off of our soil.

You'd have a lot of white libs on the wrong side.

There's actually nothing wrong aside from many shit bags being enabled to ruin society
The shit bags wouldn't go to war
Unless it's civil

We need global civil war
A revolution to purge the weak

>youngster in angst phase wishes for violence
wow what a unique perspective that I've never encountered before

Yeah we need more wars to get rid of trash.
Let's do it.

A civil war yes, a war between countries would just end up with only white people dying.

...why?

Attached: 1547847296109.jpg (640x400, 63K)

unless the war is against grid dependent tech the solution is only temporary

Attached: 1543998914018.png (750x683, 203K)

Yeah probably, but conventional war become a whole new ballgame compared to WW2.

HIMARS, Drone warfare, guided missiles, "stealth" aircraft, laser guided munitions, night vision, body armor, reactive armor.

When we do near peer training exercises it often results in one side or the other suffering battalion sized losses in a matter of hours. Entire companies of soldiers getting wiped out in missile or artillery strikes in minutes.

It would be an absolutely terrifying conflict to fight in.

>Would a war fix everything?
In our lifetimes it would completely destroy everything. Big net loss. It would be for naught if we don't uproot and slaughter kikery during this period. If this method is used, we must be ready to go ALL the way and then some. This would be a sacrifice done for a better future we'll never see.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

My favorite saying

bunch of darkies and then there is Dylan Roof on the right.

When things get bad, either the leftists allow us to secede or 1776 will commence again