Ban guns

>ban guns
>"people" rebel
>News: "White Republican Family dead after shooting at SWAT in Gun Raid"
>Most everyone: "Good riddance"
>Less Republican voters ensuring Democrat victory
Why haven't Democrats confiscated guns already? It only works in their favor.

Attached: gun-confiscation-600x360.jpg (600x360, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZSqBNGxLiAs
louderwithcrowder.com/top-5-reactions-vegas-shooting/
theblaze.com/news/2017/10/03/keith-olbermann-tops-list-of-jaw-dropping-liberal-reactions-to-the-las-vegas-mass-shooting
youtu.be/PbFBhY0bgJo
youtu.be/3z2chw_bR50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh look another gun thread before the mossad false flags planned for tomorrow. You know they're all gonna fail right?

Because people don't want to get shot.

What do you do if gun owners in law enforcement refuse to enforce the law? Most American leftists are too hoplophobic to fight in any armed conflict

Because the higher up democrats know that if htey do that they would have a full scale civil war on their hands.

>decent americans start to get angry
>another family is gunned down
>decent americans start discussing the possibility of war
>another family is gunned down
>400 million rifles

You havent thought this out.

>I think 95% of Americans are Democrats and 5% are Republicans but magically we keep losing elections idk why cause racism
B.ack to Reddit, bud.

Democrats won the popular vote. You need to realize most people are Democrat and are getting tired of Republican's shit.

>Democrats won the popular vote
By the amount of 1 Californian city. Which is by no means definitive.

molon labe

Attached: red team - war games civil war.png (1315x890, 555K)

DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF IS

G
O
N
N
A BE

I
M
P
E
A
C
H
E
D SOOOON!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

BURN
THE
ORANGE
WITCH!!!!!!!!

This would be the straw that breaks the camel's back

So will the government take the guns? Because last I checked Trump was still on office (but its her turn boo hoo). God leftists are the most evil people I have ever seen, they take away guns away from people who never commit crimes ever but will gladly bend over backwards to give so called "rights" to actual criminals who commit crimes with guns and are stunned when crime is committed against them. What are leftists planning to do once people are unarmed anyways? Its not like they can fight and when they do their antifa blocks get smashed by patriots OR they get beaten and robbed by the oppressed blacks.

Attached: 1528753047880.png (1200x800, 1.26M)

come and take them

Attached: all of them.png (500x650, 180K)

>dems try to take guns
>massive republican uprising against the dems and the government, armed revolt
>Dems: Whoops

DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF IS

G
O
N
N
A BE

I
M
P
E
A
C
H
E
D SOOOON!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

BURN
THE
ORANGE
WITCH!!!!!!!!

Democrats are better stewards of the Constitution, including and especially 2A, than Republicans are. Democrats understand we have a right to bear arms, not the right to look like John Rambo while doing it. Republicans used to understand and be the champions of responsible gun ownership, but they've let their party become co-opted by NRA lobbyists, and now the loudest voices from the right are brainless gunsexuals.

In the meantime, an overwhelming vast majority of Americans support the kinds of reforms Democrats want.

We want guns out of the hands of violent felons, so do most Republicans
We want guns out of the hands of domestic abuser, so do most Republicans
We want guns out of the hands of Jihadis, so do most Republicans
We want guns out of the hands of the mentally ill, so do most Republicans
We want to close the gun show loophole, so do most Republicans

We can have intelligent, sensible gun ownership once the NRA is burned to the ground and the Russians are tossed out. Until then, we'll just have to keep listening to the retarded talking point, "but muh Chicago" while ignoring that at least 60% of guns used in Chicago shootings are trafficked in from the surrounding red states which have next to no effective gun control. Another favorite brain dead line of mine is, "guns don't kill, people do". Yeah, motherfucker, that's the point! We're trying to keep guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't own them!

So? even if it was a 75% popular vote democrat vs republican it wouldnt change the fact that you niggers are city slickers and can't A: shoot and B: grow your own food.

GG no re.

I'm pretty sure Donald Trump is president and has been so for a while now. Popular vote means shit in a republic.

This. I guarantee half of US military and LEOs would refuse to disarm American citizens, and the other half know that they would be shot to shit if they even tried.

>out of the mentally ill
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: 1547864443307.jpg (850x1202, 195K)

wow, what kind of gay larping shit is that, did you get that from /x/

>veterens who um spend more time at the range and camping then the military

lol you frogs and your gay fantasies

DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF IS

G
O
N
N
A BE

I
M
P
E
A
C
H
E
D SOOOON!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

BURN
THE
ORANGE
WITCH!!!!!!!!

DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF IS

G
O
N
N
A BE

I
M
P
E
A
C
H
E
D SOOOON!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

BURN
THE
ORANGE
WITCH!!!!!!!!

retards can't serve in a militia. Get fucked, sperglord

GUNS WILL NEVER BE CONFISCATED

Republicans are by definition mentally ill and thus unfit to bear arms.

Attached: 1536094718543.jpg (2048x1536, 625K)

What is a gun show loophole? I bought all my guns from gun shows and never heard of this, by the way I will be going to another soon got to get me some new gear.

You've been saying that for 2 years now. What do you think the term "soon" means?
Also. Clinton was impeached, he still was President and finished out 2 terms. What makes you think Trump will be any different if you DO manage to impeach him?

Provide sourced, statistical proof for every one of your claims

there will not be a civil war over gun confiscation, their will, however, be a lot of bitchy fossils complaing about the good old days while the fat fucking kikes at the top of the ladder twiddle their thumbs while getting sucked off by millenials who will no longer have a means to protect themselves from the niggers that get their hands on shit from the mexicans.

>What is a gun show loophole?
Something that does not exist.

Because it's pointless. If a gun is illegal, that makes any self defense scenario involving it illegal as well. You could have a minigun and a bazooka hidden in your basement for all they care, but you're never gonna be able to use them to defend yourself, take them to a shooting range, hunting, or anything. Thinking that gun bans are about confiscating guns is for brainlets; they are about restricting what you can do with your guns, and once the possibilities are null, there's no point in having a gun anymore.

It’s the dude in his pickup truck selling guns from the tailgate.

You know how I know you never served? Because you don't understand how little range time US military get

You don't even know what a militia does.

The country will balkanize if you confiscate. Powers at be know this and it's why they try to push gun control through with small increments..

>serve in the military
THE PEOPLE ARE THE MILITIA
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY TRAITOR

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Attached: 1531018230131.jpg (628x476, 25K)

So a legal private sale?

> tie
A tie in a contest of this size indicates a single hidden hand controls both sides.

Come to think of it, weren't the last few elections also ties? Hmm...

He’ll be impeached by the House but he will resign his office to avoid prosecution of his kids and himself once he leaves office. Zillions of felony indictments are heading their way.

>cops kill people
>liberals rejoice
This has literally never happened. Remember the Vegas shooting? It happened during a country music concert, absolutely packed with conservative voters. No liberals were excited about the prospect of fewer MAGApedes, but after the PULSE shooting hundreds of you faggots were celebrating.
Pic related.

Attached: one-of-the-bullets-they-dug-out-of-a-victim-2843748.png (500x432, 63K)

I’ll do it for him...K?

Source: Reality

Oh but it doooooo nigga.

>Law enforcement refuse to confiscate because they know they will take massive losses
>2-4 cops dead for every one gun owner
>75% of military defects and helps cut off supplies for liberal cities
>All navy seals are 100% rightwing so expect alot of assassinations
Dis gon be gud.

Attached: 1541554145466.jpg (400x398, 37K)

I doubt it. You lost get over it, liberalism sucks and everybody knows it.

We need to legalize RPGs

No it does not. All retail sales require a federal background check.

Stop LARPing on Jow Forums and go back to Tumblr.

This. Disarming a potentially radicalized population is in a different ballpark from going after harmless potheads and writing bullshit traffic citations.

Technically yes. Hey...I’m a gun owner and have had to pass a background check for every gun I own. I’m for universal background checks...no big deal...if you’re against that then you’re like a fucking scumbag with a scumbag’s history and you can’t buy legally.

Leos have literally witnessed and are complicit in severe 2A infringement. Anyone who still thinks that there are "good cops" are totally fucking retarded
youtu.be/ZSqBNGxLiAs

Attached: 18.jpg (1024x768, 173K)

Its going to be like the Romanian Christmas Revolution where the communists ordered the military to strike the people and instead the military helped the people kill the communists. I wish the left would try and order the military to do something, it would be pretty funny watching them let the people have their way with the liberals. Liberals and communists alike don't realize that if they want something done they will have to get their own hands dirty.

Attached: dlu571555.jpg (765x497, 127K)

>It happened during a country music concert, absolutely packed with conservative voters. No liberals were excited about the prospect of fewer MAGApedes
Ahem:
louderwithcrowder.com/top-5-reactions-vegas-shooting/
theblaze.com/news/2017/10/03/keith-olbermann-tops-list-of-jaw-dropping-liberal-reactions-to-the-las-vegas-mass-shooting
Fuck you and your lies.

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (619x331, 266K)

I got a diamond cutter over here!!!

Attached: 1547356725967.jpg (912x317, 165K)

Do you realize how many degenerates owned JRPGs as children? Better to leave them banned.

The right to bare arms protects tanks and battleships you dumb motherfucker.

Doubt all you want faggot cuz the hammer is about to drop.

36 indicted on 192 felonies so far. 4 guilty pleas by top Trump people...one guilty verdict at trial on multiple felonies. Trump’s personal attorney going to prison for 3 years in March...9 felonies on him. It’s coming.

youtu.be/PbFBhY0bgJo

Attached: 014.jpg (1024x768, 174K)

>The country will balkanize if you confiscate

This is the most hilarious memetic LARP white men have ever undertaken. Here's what will really happen:

>Gov't bans guns. Police line up to do their masters bidding; military too.
>white men will lose their minds in anger and rage--on the internet.
>white men will engage in 24/7 LARPing for an entire month.
>SWAT will go house to house confiscating guns and ammo.
>10-25 white LARPmasters will actually fight back; most will die; the rest will rot in prison forever.
>white men will line up to turn in their guns crying and wearing MAGA hats and making endless empty threats, just like how the white Australian "men" did.
>3D printers will require network connections to function and all printed material will be subject to bans if they are gun parts or accessories; everything printed will be heavily monitored.
>white men will sink into utter depression when they finally realize that Trades Jobs, frog pictures, small arms they never used, and LARPing wasn't enough to run their countries.
>white countries become Brazil
>whites slowly go extinct

The End. I can't wait for this to happen. I fucking HATE LARPers and cowards. I want to see the last bastion of white cowardice and memery utterly destroyed so I can see the smug stupid looks on your faces turn into horror, pain, and apathy.

Attached: 33210111_1880266638696252_7294022815676628992_n.jpg (480x480, 17K)

And yet Mueller said that Trump himself is not under investigation.

>popular vote.
too bad it's not a prom queen vote.

>military too.
No we won't, faggot

Attached: seals trump.png (736x406, 593K)

they will obey no matter what

If a SWAT team killed an American family, you probably see police stations across America occupied by The People.

In liberal states. I used to live in California myself and I can tell you the cops there are a sad example of what liberalism does to lawmen. They can't stop the nogs from breaking into your car and house but will bring the entire force against you if your mailbox is is 2 inches too far from the curb. Now that I live in the South things are different, I haven't seen too much law enforcement since getting here and everyone I do see generally has no interest what citizens are doing unless they REALLY fuck up.

youtu.be/3z2chw_bR50

Attached: 099.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

Goddamn, I'm disgusted.
It's not like the right is innocent of this behavior either.

you still have no fucking clue.
PLANTS ARE ILLEGAL AND COPS STILL THINK THEY HAVE A MORAL JOB

Not what happened in Connecticut when they put out their law to register "assault weapons." Lawmakers there think they only got a 12% compliance rate.

It’s one thing to make the weapons illegal and slowly bleed them out of society... hate to say it but if they make them illegal without door to door confiscation I guess I’d keep being a cop.. guy beats his wife I end up arresting him and have to take his ar... idk... don’t want to go down that path maybe quit, maybe not...

But hunting down gun owners with swat raids? Nope I’d quit there

A guy selling from his pickup truck is not a firearms dealer...he’s a guy selling from a pickup truck. A private sale from user to user. Happens at every gun show here.

The Right is reactionary, the Left is proactive. The Right only does what the Left has done before.

>Why haven't Democrats confiscated guns already?
Because there are these things called nullification where individual states like mine tell the federal government to go fuck itself where gun laws are concerned. It's actually illegal in my state to enforce federal firearms regulations. The dems can't do shit about it and they know it.

Because it would result in a civil war and all of them being executed in front of their children?

That does not require a gun show. So calling it a "loophole" that exists only there is disingenuous at best and a straight up lie at worst.

Nice fanfic.

Attached: 1547847478101.jpg (804x644, 120K)

Maybe ten years ago. The modern white right takes action.

Many DVPO (domestic violence protection orders) don't require seizure of guns, or CCW permits.

Democrats are cowardly pussies who depend on others to do their dirty work. In this case no one is going to die for these faggots.

you tell them.

Attached: 1544841609535.png (1358x848, 915K)

Don't cut yourself on all that edge bucko

You will do what you're told

Alaska?

>made up shit
Okay so in reality you and Jewish servants would die day 2. Evidence: the Jews haven’t tried enforcing your cringe program yet.

No, Tennessee

Cringe. As evidenced by Bundy Ranch right?

Same in my state. We have the bare minimum of gun laws and the ones we do have are no more than a few sentences long. For every line that says you CAN'T do something there is a line immediately saying what you can DO. Basically the guns laws say you can have anything and do anything as long as it is not in the commission of a crime. Even the conceal carry laws have exceptions that are easy to use. our only restrictions are at the Federal level.

they dont need to fight. they just need to control the economic means and make your police and military kill you. retard

>inb4 "NUH UH THEY CANT DO DAT"
they already do

>but muh chicago
how come those surrounding red states dont have such problems with gun violence?

Because the Dems collect money on fighting gun freedom almost as much as republicans collect money fighting gun control.
Besides, if the govt was to order gun confiscation, who are the poor SOBs tasked with collecting them? You?

>ban guns
pls stop user I can only get so erect

Attached: 1531923953166.png (1000x1070, 404K)

How is it cringe you fucking retard
If his boss tells him to go get the guns HE WILL GO FUCKING GET THEM

stop being trash

Attached: 077.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

We have the guns. You can't have them. And theres nothing you can do about it. Not with drones, the national guard, or law enforcement.

Never take one further step back anons. The future generations ability to defend themselves depends on it.

I’m liberal, a gun owner, pro 2A, for universal background checks, for deporting all illegals and I fucking hate Republicans and Trump. Good luck...you’re gonna need it.

Yea we have some restrictions, but not many. Stupid shit like cc in a bank etc. However we were the first to adopt nullification in 2009, and then 13 states followed in the next 10 years, and more are signing up.

They don't have the recruit pool to replace their inevitable losses. Especially since they would be outnumbered 20-to-1.
There is only so much economics can do against watching all your friends get bullets in the belly without any hope of reinforcement.