Manlets

No matter what race you are, you have inferior genetics if you're a manlet. Google
> height and attractiveness
> height and income
> height and job status
> height and education
> average height of fortune 500 CEOs

Attached: 1547931607659[1].webm (640x640, 666K)

That was a pretty douchey move.

Attached: IMG_8006.jpg (732x430, 29K)

I'm 5.5 and if he did that to me I'd first slap him like a bitch then pinch his balls because I'm short and I have to fight dirty to win. No cunt disrespects me like that.

Just punch him in the throat and watch him throw up my dude.

And he got divorce raped

Manlets BTFO

the average height is 6ft, I'm 6ft, pretty average desu. And as for you Webm? I'd cut that arrogant cunts face in half with a broken glass if he tried that shit with me.

How is he supposed to hang upside down to do that genius, special boots?

I'll keep that in mind

I’m that manlet’s height but 200lb from lifting for years. Tall men don’t even make eye contact with me. They know I know they know and I wish a nigger would. Never met a tall strong, I’m sure they are real though.

Were still gonna fuck and have kids.

Do you think he committed suicide out of sheer embarrassment later that night, Jow Forums?
Other than immediately killing the other guy, which he didn't, how do you recover from that as a man?

Attached: 9961AE415AF0352E06.jpg (1000x1408, 323K)

Heightmeme is for whites only. Whites have the lowest levels of T of all men, height was the only indicator through history of strength in their cultures. That dude did that to a black or brown guy he'd be on the ground dying from stab wounds

>And he got divorce raped
and he’s still the 5th richest man in the world.
>A woman can make a man a millionaire, if he’s already a billionaire.

Fuck yes I love the humiliation of this. Look how the little worm is still trying to get back in front of him even after being utterly destroyed

height meme is for whites and asians
double for asian and gook society as they have smarr pp

>5'10
why bros...why does god have to taunt my existence

Several pussies got wet instantly at that scene.

You've got that lower centre of gravity too, the taller they are the easier they fall.

Attached: 1538032588216.gif (300x240, 1020K)

Did you get get pussy?

Manlets aren't considered humans by girls. Even Asians prefer 6'0+ men now.

Manlets can however become providers for those who chose to "settle"

Attached: IMG_20181214_224119.jpg (1080x2201, 905K)

Yeah it's pathetic. Only way to regain his honor would be to smash his glass and stab the guy from behind with the shards. He was even placed in a perfect position to do so.

Attached: IMG_8007.jpg (723x362, 21K)

My old man is 5’8” and a badass. Everyone respects him. He bred a 5’3” woman. I’m 6’
Inb4 any cuckfetish bs. I look like a 6’ version of him, almost to a t

Yeah, well the nigger would be in jail. Nothing masculine about living your live in a steel box.

>let me narrow my dating pool into oblivion.
What are those cunts smoking?

Attached: mpv-shot0233.png (1280x720, 659K)

And he still went for the bike

Attached: BAAE2ECF-04AF-4489-B771-434ABAF691DE.jpg (500x500, 29K)

I’m only 5’7” and if that mother fucker did that to me I’d knee him directly in the balls as hard as possible and then when he doubles over I’ll fucking knee him right in the face. Tall guys are always the easiest to take down, they use there height to try to scare you but the second you show some backbone they back down real quick. That’s the trick you see, most tall guys are so used to not having to fight because they are tall that when it actually comes to a fight they are useless. My dad taught me that when I was 15 and he’s 6’4”
and after all the fights I’ve seen it’s absolutely true. You can always count on a tall guy or a nigger to never finish what they start.

Feels good to be tall, highly educated, unemployed, unattractive kv.

Manlets should unironically be outlawed.

Attached: 1540420973628.webm (720x1276, 1.01M)

but they won't get it user
they'll hit the wall or certainly f e e l
the wall and it's onset at 25-35 and
settle for a beta who truly loves her
all the while wistfully pining for her teens
and early twenty years of
getting railed by chads

Short guy played this right. Black guy would've thrown a haymaker when shorty wasn't looking or one of his black bros a sucker punch from behind.

No stalling and get it done. Hesitation or attempt to reason would both prolong the danger window.

I'm 5 ft 10". My best friend's a short guy. He's like 5 ft 6" or 5 ft 7". Just so you know, lots of impressive people in history have been short guys. Like Eminem, Wayne Rooney, Mussolini, Alexander the great, Shivaji (if you've heard of him), etc. So don't feel bad guys. It's okay. There are more than enough beautiful short women in the world. Also, Tom Cruise.

>you're grounded young man

Attached: 593.jpg (229x221, 22K)

He is saving tax money you retarded Eastern European nigger

one thing i learned about manlets, after 2 or 3 lost fights they either start carrying a knife or get REALLY into BJJ.

I would've kicked that guys mothetfucking ass on the spot. Just take a jug and smash that bastard's face so that he's scarred for life.

Hahahahaha this nigger wishes, sorry monkey-man but you are a tiny little puppet for us. Cute seeing you dance though.

>netherlands
>eastern european

oh shut the fuck up pajeet.
>manlet rage

you wouldnt have done anything

180cm isnt even 6ft dumbass

When?

she's going to hire a 6'1 tennis player for a husband, digits will confirm

>knee him directly in the balls as hard as possible
isn't that what the minimall karate idiots tell chicks in their evening self defense classes? you gonna claw him in his face with your car keys after?

Little man syndrome strikes again, look small and shrimpy, have to talk big to try to intimidate. Don't worry, us tall-folk understand your plight, but you are pretending that you have a fight advantage over people with significantly more muscle mass than you. Adorable seeing you little boys try to talk big.

That's what I don't get about being extremely impolite towards people you don't know in general. I don't understand how they fucking dare. You never know what people are capable of or what their mental state is. My crazy cousin stabbed a guy to death for not apologizing after spilling a drink on him.

Live the best life you can regardless of your immutable traits.

Chad obviously sized him and could tell he could carry his weight at arms length.

He was talking about asian girls.
Now think about your post again and why that distinction matters.

Attached: mpv-shot0289.png (1280x720, 1.18M)