We must help and protect economically to the ones that stand against the anti white horde

Anti whites want to silence anyone that dare to stand for our people
They bully them to lose their job and be excluded socially

We must create a crowfunding page to help them economically so more and mpre people lost the fear of losing everything

What do you think pol? How hard it would be to create and publicitate it?

Attached: 1harass011918.jpg (1105x648, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians
youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would you donate?

Aint no one donating to a Jow Forums link

Attached: 1546778066714.png (1416x966, 500K)

Attached: (((SANDMANN))).jpg (1024x576, 60K)

t. JIDF

Where is the go fund me for these brave child heroes?

Attached: 1547504252693.jpg (1000x903, 116K)

I would donate.

Nothing to see here goy

>fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians

Attached: 123443532.png (955x622, 982K)

not every german name is a jewish name, faggot.

Attached: sandmann.png (1243x966, 419K)

Any time there is some asshole on the news, there's always another pack of assholes on both sides trying to take people's money or milk it for a dozen appearances on TV. That dumb fucking Indian probably has a Go Fund Me already too, and a half-dozen interviews in the works.

It's so tiresome. When will fake outrage stop being a product?

Attached: david-hogg-on-msnbc.jpg (1200x630, 80K)

I'm reasonably wealthy and would, if someone can make a reliable case for him, donate.

The indian approached them

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34

Start about 1 hour in to see the black guys taunting the kids, then at 1 hour 12 min the indian approaches the kids and gets in their face

Probably should download this as well since they have been removing it.

Also at 1 hour 40 min the Israelites say they weren't threatened by the kids and it was an okay dialogue, the kids didn't really say anything back to them.

Attached: approach.jpg (787x625, 54K)

He's laughing cause indians were tricked with beads and bottles of whiskey to sell all of their land.

Read this

>savior of the alt right is cringe compilation edgy highschooler who has a jew nose

lmao I'm done. you people are retarded

Hey guys, did you hear a maga hat kid smiled at an Indian? Let's make another thread.

Sandmann really sounds Jewish like (((Sanders))), etc.

Besides you can't really compare Germans with Americans, because the ones who migrated out wheren't always the same as the ones who stayed. In America, Zimmermann is 100% Jewish, whereas in Germany it is most often not.

not helping this jew with shit, I got vidya to play

Is there some kind of patreon for this kind of things?

What are uou doing here then ?

>lost the fear
>publicitate

ESL retard or schizophrenic word salad?

>In America, Zimmermann is 100% Jewish
bullshit

Every time someone promote something usefull always came shills like you
Fuck yourself scum

The MAGA hat represents the phrase " go back to your own country." The poetic justice of a Native standing up to that message is an optics victory that you have to be stupid to deny.

I don't know the names. What is the significance? Do both "sides" know each other already or something?