I ckme home fucking 4 am from city and i wake up 9 am to some gucking retard smashing against wall and taking the...

I ckme home fucking 4 am from city and i wake up 9 am to some gucking retard smashing against wall and taking the wallpaper off and using some fucking drills and to some fucming kids screaming from top apartment and people talking from all walls . Litefallh fucking paper walls i dont recommend to live in s7ch shithole even though it may look nice to some retarded burgers jesus fuck christ how can peoole not give a fuck and start doing such thing 9 am its been 3 hours and srill going on

Attached: download.jpg (1000x800, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_ILu-R-Nz8
youtube.com/watch?v=V-Rj1GS9anA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3rd world faggot

Estonian culture is high rise apartments?

Didn't read your post, but for some reason commie blocks give me the creeps. Like it was from a dystopian Orwellian nightmare

Attached: Commie block.jpg (800x600, 211K)

I want to move to estonia.

Any recommendations where to live?

Thanks bud

I live on 40 acres and my nearest neighbor is over a hill so I can't even see their house. I mow my lawn naked sometimes.

Why don't they pour cement on that mud?

Like in op

/comfy/

soulless like it's occupants

Attached: commie blocks 2.jpg (1500x1125, 248K)

Its like they just Ctrl-C Ctrl-V'ed the same building repeatedly like a IRL version of Sim City 2000

Attached: 1060.jpg (640x480, 221K)

Because then it would be considered a parking lot and the owner (most likely the city magistrate) would have to pay for (winter) maintenance.

YES

Attached: commie blocks 4.jpg (940x653, 245K)

I heard Estonia was super expensive, I hope you're rich.

It looks like a shithole, I don't know why it's so expensive.

>meanwhile

Attached: suburb7.png (524x307, 397K)

>and the owner (most likely the city magistrate) would have to pay for (winter) maintenance
He can rent parking spaces.

Fucking commieblock suck ass. I feel your pain.
I thought you have it better in Estonia though.

I hear ya. Povertyfags wouldnt pay €400/year for a parking place, they would rather park on the grass, or complain, bitch and moan that the city should build free parking houses. Preferably ones from which they can directly walk into their living rooms.

I cant afford to move out too jm paying 200 eur rent not including communal for this piece of shit i dont recommend and its the only option you have if you domt have money . Evrrything else costs so much

American suburbans are /comfy/

Attached: commie blocks 7.jpg (800x531, 49K)

Attached: suburb8.jpg (1280x960, 519K)

Not really. If you don't have a car you can pretty much forget ever leaving your immediate neighborhood and some suburbs are so dense the neighbor's house is barely 2m away from your own.

fpbp

Attached: dkk.png (567x559, 690K)

If I toured commie blocks what would I see?

Are the residents all desperate degenerates?

Are the people nicer than it looks?

I heard it was super cheap.

commie blocks are my dream. I've dreamt of living in them ever since I played CoD4

>unironically posting /comfy/ American homes

Attached: commie blocks 5.jpg (1125x736, 73K)

>€400/year for a parking place
Nah, you don't need 400E to maintain a 6m2 cement area/year.
20$ would be enough for maintenance+ other costs 10$+ profit 10$ = 40$/year/6m2

niggers

Where you going to make money? In video game world?

Attached: commie blocks 3.jpg (940x751, 268K)

You underestimate the greediness of city officials.

This. Driving is everything and public transit is a joke.

Software Engineering bro

Estonia is one of the tech capitals of the world.

That's where Skype was invented.

Yea but they rather do nothing.

Attached: 0_153703_bc9877b3_orig.jpg (2000x1333, 587K)

What's wrong starting to drill for three hours at nine a.m.?

>That's where Skype was invented.
> basically Voip application
> invented
yes, nigger

if you're nice I'll let you floss your teeth with my nut hair

They only see short-term theft opportunities, because they arent sure they will even serve their full mandates, and thus still have the possibility to steal, the next year/voting term. None of them give a shit about long term solutions.

meanwhile in America you could pay 1200+ euro rent for an apartment no better than your commieblock apartment. Its not as awesome as it looks over here.

> being this mad
kys

On a weekend?

That's why it's expensive.

I'm not mad at all.

you're probably mad you're living in a desert full of dandruff

>6m2
What car is this small? My S210 is already 8,64m3

Obviously people work. When else should he drill straight for three hours if not on a weekend?

I don't know, but in my building non-emergency repairs and construction can only be done during work week.

Oh yes, the typical east euro post communist rat gangster/baron.

Maybe it's an emergency repair. OP should ask his neighbor if he needs help.

Fuck you

3m/2m
Anyway that was just an example.
Parking lot repairs are done for the whole location so divided costs are way smaller.
You could add costs the administration is losing by not renting it to other businesses as projected risk and balancing risk on the long term.

>everyone has a front and back yard
>most people have garages
>people decorate and paint their houses to give them character
>distinct sense of location
>but photo is taken from high altitude so MUH ORWELL

suburbs are comfy. That is a dense suburb as well, probably near an urban area, in the midwest homes are decently far apart

Why? Probably he could finish faster this way, you guys would grab a beer and get best buddies. I see no lose in this situation.

Because it costs money.
And because there is supposed to be playground for kids and "lawn"/trees and other green shit around commie blocks.
Open ground - its required free space on paper. People have place to park their cars and no regulations were infringed.

>And because there is supposed to be playground for kids and "lawn"/trees
You're a moron.

If he needs to do such thinfs 9:00 its not normal person

God bless america
youtube.com/watch?v=H_ILu-R-Nz8

Attached: 1538268419875.jpg (800x533, 88K)

What if it's an emergency? How can you assume the mental state of someone if you don't know the background?

unironically living in a city
youtube.com/watch?v=V-Rj1GS9anA

pekka only homosexuals live in cities

>Because it costs money.
It's really cheap.
>there is supposed to be playground for kids and "lawn"/trees and other green shit around commie blocks.
It's decided by apartment owners council.
>People have place to park their cars and no regulations were infringed.
Parking on dedicated lawn space is against regulations. It's just too widespread of a practice to realistically control outside rich cities. Poor shitholes have other problems to deal with.

> tfw you live in a private house, near a clean river and a forest

Attached: 1547762963989.jpg (640x640, 38K)

>Post deleted by Poroshenkow
Stay strong!

now now watch it harold or he is going to stab you, trust me I know finns and knives

it's not like you anglos, they got reall bad temper and will stab you

>degenerate comes home from city at 4am
>complains about hard-working neighbour performing home improvements within business hours

Sound like you deserve to live in Estonian slums faggot.

you're a happy little slave, aren't you?

Enjoy your commieblock life, nigger!
In a building with all concrete walls that drilling and banging could come from the basement and you would hear it to the 9th floor like it was coming from the next room.

>anglos
There ain't such thing

Attached: london_walk.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

Attached: 1349479834001.jpg (778x654, 91K)

if you only knew how gray and boring it is there... these old soviet buildings user... you would just want to kys

Go buy some liquor and drink yourself to sleep

>Living in suburbs
>Not owning a car
That's like saying living in a house sucks if you don't have heating and electricity.

Would live in a majority white shithole over this multicultural garbage dump any fucking day. Enjoy it while it lasts Estonia-kun.

You can just smell the vodka and depression. Although it has its own sad aesthetic

> distracting from problems with alcohol
This is the path to success without a doubt.

yet these old soviet buildings are considered the most sturdy ones, same in lithuania and latvia... so people want those instead of those new ones which is just cancer... when I lived in lithuania, the bathroom there you could tell that they were in a rush it was as if someone had just thrown the tiles around, and it's like that all over the board with the new buildings, it's all made in a rush. whereas you have the old soviet buildings and they are quality, so people rather want those instead

Hey, Paavo, pic related.
Works wonders, been using them for 10+ years.
Restful sleeps guaranteed.

Attached: 3m-ear-plugs-92077-7-20dc-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 105K)

Well no shit you'll definitely need a car living in the suburbs, I was just telling OP that American suburbs aren't totally cake living like a commieblock dweller imagines they are

Attached: suburbia.png (653x301, 65K)

gedino teknikos universitetas

too bad that the fucking teachers couldn't even speak english yet though, but they are good people the lithuanians

9AM is a normal time to work on household repairs if your regular schedule involves getting up at 6-7AM to go to work on the weekdays.

fucking kys you redneck retard

LOL

I'm an ex commie block dweller here, grew up in one. Now I can't imagine living in one as I have two expensive cars. imagine parking two new BMWs in OPs picuture- I would find my car without wheels. Not to mention kids playing ball, scratches and etc..

Attached: sports-cars-without-wheels-on-bricks-2.jpg (700x466, 62K)

*Gedimino, pydaraste tu nachui

Someone literally scraped off letters from my car this autumn, damaged paint layer also, I feel you

Attached: tfw.jpg (800x450, 85K)

>imagine parking two new BMWs in OPs picuture
that's literally what quite a few of those people do in those districts in estonia. they slave away for a lease on as shiny a car as possible whilst living in a commieblock listening to people's DIY home improvement every sunday morning 8AM

Actually they have all kinds of regulations about how your house can look in most of these types of track home suburbs.

These places are depressing but people like OP piss me off. All they do is drink, drink, drink, and complain. Yeah so what life is shitty and hard and it's always been like that. You can make yourself stronger everyday I hate these fucking burn out COmmunist alcoholic losers.

you have nobody to drink with thats why you are pissed

No, I have plenty of people to drink with but why the fuck does everyone in this part of Europe drink and drink and drink and then complain that everything is a shithole? It's fucking retarded. One day a great storm is going to wipe all of you scum off the street

to make life better

No you make your life worse, then you complain that everything sucks. Then you do nothing but drink more, then call everything a shit hole. Then you drink more and keep complaining. You never make positive impact in community. We have the same type of alcoholic idiots here. Things have gotten better (people used to be drunk at work in the 90's for fuck sake) but still these idiots linger on and complain and hate Poland and think we're all retarded (While they drink themselves to sleep everynight and do nothing to improve themselves or their community and contribute nothing but bitterness in words). I'm so sick and tired of these people I don't care that they usually wind up immigrating away to go live with niggers in Chicago or some other "much better place than moron Poland". Fuck off, they aren't worthy to face adversity let them suck welfare in some other god forsaken land I don't care they're all dead to me.

because everything sucks and you know it yorself too. its not life when you can hear 7 neighbors cough in differnt apartments as if they were next to you. i rather burn life than sit like fag like you and do nothing and cry about others doing what they want with their lives,focus on your own life tard

\

Attached: 1544052798790.jpg (780x1107, 156K)

No, not everything sucks. Things have objectively improved in this country since the fall of Communism and get better every week. Sure, there are still problems but this is life and struggle defines life. All throughout history man faced struggle and adversity, it is just the way Nature reacts with us. I am so sick and tired of this pathetic mindset, you can improve your life but you will not. So you call me a fag and will probably drink more today and then say, "hahaha yeah fuck those fags making life better" and sit in your little apartment until you rot away from your own self inflicted misery. I have no empathy for you.

Attached: 1531923953166.png (1000x1070, 404K)

no janusz drinking is outdated in this parts

Attached: 1539351185072.jpg (4208x3120, 936K)

my God you people disgust me.

Polbro is right, tho. Slavs are tending to destroy themself for no reason. My family got here about 25 years ago, just to drink themself to death. I see it everytime in Russia. The people make it harder to themself. If they would do their work just one time correct, they wouldn't also constantly lose it and blame other for it.

>muh Putin is not building streets
>t. tax evader

t. Russian

why you dont like some washing powder ?

im not slav