MOST TEXANS DO NOT WANT A WALL

Attached: Capture.jpg (3490x1913, 781K)

>Texans
>along the border
>"""""TEXANS"""""

Motherfucker that place is basically spic Detroit on steroids. Their opinions are irrelevant.

Most Texans along the border are spics. What’s your point?

Why do non-Americans post stupid shit about American politics?

Attached: 350px-Texas_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg[1].png (350x343, 65K)

How many Texans are US Citizens?
How many Texans just moved in from California in the past 2 years?

Attached: Imagine A state without Austin.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Well their preference doesn't signify.

>texans along the border

Attached: border.png (893x625, 174K)

Is this accurate?

>28.3 million people live in Texas
>Somehow they were all surveyed about their preference
>Magically "most" of them don't want a wall.
This is why news is nothing but bullshit anymore.

Most texans are the result of not having a wall

They asked the MExicans on the southern side of the border. They are future Texans.

It's not going to be built, that's just a fact at this point. This was our last opportunity to change the demographic tide of this country and Trump did nothing at all to stand up for white Americans. By 2020, Texas will be a blue state and most likely so will Florida. Trump is going to lose re-election (if he even bothers to run), and from then on out, we'll be at the mercy of the evergrowing brown majority.

>poll 100 people
>70/30 polled say no wall
>70% of texas does not want a wall

This is how polling works.

Faggot.

I know. But the poll sizes are never mentioned. They do the same shit in Norway. They poll group after group around the country until they find one that gives the stats they want to present.

It's total bullshit.

>1 post by this ID
>aussie flag
>US topic

seems legit

Whatever, keep burying your head inside of your substitute daddy's asshole, retard.

Attached: get triggered!.jpg (482x484, 61K)

most texans aren't born in texas, and a huge amount are undocumented illegals. we need to stand strong for the true americans in that battleground state who did not give up their liberties to cartels and crooked democrats. i believe in saving them, because they still believe in what america stands for.

Attached: trump curse.png (632x279, 40K)

Get rid of all the spics in Texas and the poll results would be wildly different.

No.

White Texans do a lot business on both sides of the border.

>Don't want the wall
>Would rather get ass raped by pedros taco seasoned burrito

Attached: 5f7.jpg (680x680, 38K)

Texas is like 50% White at this point. If you also consider white "women" who are honorary niggers the data makes sense

could it be because almost all "texans" near the border are latinos? who almost exclusively vote dems?

>Poll 100 people
>Conveniently most of the people polled have "Not my President" bumper stickers or are dirt brown
>Wow bro this was 100% random we swear

Most Texans are also filthy spics

huuuurrrrrrrr

Attached: AEA302A2-CAAD-4C8C-BE25-CFD2AE1C9F23.jpg (906x1024, 144K)

>MOST TEXANS
Liar. Most texas do want a wall. Mexicans aren't Texan.

Oddly, Texas may not need a wall. Just import a bunch of crocodiles and pirhanas into the Rio Grande.

Nobody gives a fuck what anyone wants. Let the big stupid racist orange retarded baby build his wall and then fuck off forever. Then when the next president comes along he/she will take it down.

>Polling agency is in the city
>Polling agency sends out temps with surveys into the city
>Temps get 100 people from within a 5 block radius of the polling company
>Polling agency wonders why their figures are wrong

Texas is mexican rightfull claim

Of course not. Most Texans are Mexicans now.

It's a reconquista. I laugh when I hear some Texans talking like they'd secede and become their own country. At this point they'll just rejoin mexico.

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbullshit

>t.Native Texan

>Native
wouldn't that make you an inca?

>he/she

Cuck.

Trump did everything you dumb faggot. Your niggerbrained congress is what fucked him over. Be glad what you got, these blue haired kikes won't stop until they get the bullet.

Ungrateful little shit. You almost had a shameful alcoholic crazy bitch grandmother for a president.

the thread ended here. eat shit retards.

Trump did jack shit but fly back and forth to Mar a Lago and play golf. His first action as POTUS was recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and relocating our embassy there, his next move was pardoning a Jewish rabbi convicted of bank fraud and hiring illegal immigrants. You can't even find a single tweet or speech of his where he directly acknowledges the existence of White Americans. Yet he constantly panders to blacks, Hispanics, Jews, and every other group imaginable. The reason why he married off all of his kids to Jews is because he knows there's no future for whites and he's securing his children's legacy.

zoomer blackpillers don't realize how bleak the pre-Trump GOP was.

in May 2015 we were arguing whether to back Rand Paul (lol) or Ted Cruz (gross) even though we knew the winner would probably be someone like Jeb or Rubio, and on top of that we knew none of them could beat Hillary.

A month later this motherfucker comes down the escalator and absolutely SHITS on Mexico and their invasion. And he's given us the most exciting 3 years of our lives so far. He's the ENTIRE REASON we're able to have these fights in the first place. This NEVER would have happened under Jeb. It wouldn't even be discussed. Immigration wasn't even the biggest issue on Jow Forums before Trump. I did surveys, it ranked #3 after "race relations" and "feminism".

At this point I treat blackpillers and JEWVANKA spammers as shills, but I know some people are really like that and it pisses me off.

Attached: DfQ9lRYX0AIQAeK.jpg (1200x800, 191K)

Here is your (you)

>Mexicans living on the Texas border don’t want a wall

Attached: 1544216785574.jpg (750x886, 168K)

Is it really fair to call Austin libtards “Texans”?

Sage

Most of Texas is over run with beaners and H1B1 street shitters

/Thread

Can we build the wall a few counties back from the actual border with Mexico?

Best comment I've read on here, ever--been here since 07. America is about one election cycle away from openly discussing the JQ for the first time in a century and it's all because of big dick Don. That strong jawed youngster with the MAGA hat that stared down some savage and is the face of white supremecy? Would that scenario have played out if he had a JEB! pin on his lapel? Trump's not going to be the one to relight the ovens, but he will be the inspiration for the young man that does--maybe it will be someone like that kid in the picture, maybe it will be one of us, but whoever it is will have gotten to that point because of the point we're at now. And Trump took us by the hand and was the first one to take the first step down this road, in the open, and withstand the international criticism, with the posture and attitude he has in the picture you posted.

Texas is going to be completely lost soon and will be another California.

y

This. wall's too far south.

Most Texans are brown potato people from Mexico

>we asked a bunch of spics and they don't want to keep the spics out

You are one delusional retard.

You are one waste of an ID that reads like a "don't taze me bro" opportunity gone wrong.

>We asked the 10 people brave enough to live in such a hell hole and they all agreed, drumpf bad.

Attached: 1541817805046.jpg (326x294, 34K)

(((Media))) asked Mexicans in the southern part of Texas if they wanted a border with Mexico.
Fuck sake...

Mexico is Spain's rightful claim.

>MOST TEXANS DO NOT WANT A WALL
Your reading comprehension is poor. That's not what the article says. The article says that 'Texas' living along the border don't want a wall. The Texas border is majority Hispanic. Hispanics are okay with having an open border with Mexico.

You don't even live in this hemisphere you gas huffing nigger

Good thing immigration is a federal issue and not a state issue so they can frig right off because they want their cousins and drugs to come over

who gives a shit? America is bigger than texas, and America wants a wall.

>America is about one election cycle away from openly discussing the JQ for the first time in a century and it's all because of big dick Don.

what will happen when we do like what's like a long-term benefits do you see them just like melting away like their power base just going to s*** running away to Israel?

>invaders don't want a wall

Attached: thinking.gif (235x256, 158K)

Fuck off, don't concede land like a cuck, what the fuck is wrong with you

Most texans are disgusting spics you dumbass.

Border city Brownsville is 98 percent hispanics
I wonder how many of those "Texans" don't want a wall

Any one?

The left when something bad happens to Texas:
>get dabbed on racists!
The left when normally talk about Texas
>most texas are of mexican origins and vote left!
Such cunts

WELL WE'LL JUST CHAIN UP AT THE BORDER AND ID LIKE TO SEE SOME MEXICAN FAGGOT BEST US

Faggot

Fpbp

Attached: 1530807877633.jpg (2048x1150, 338K)

Okay a bit of a derailment, but, since Texas is the topic I'm going for it.

What do you guys thing about succession for the state as a means to save itself from ultimate collapse like California? In this succession, ideally there would be massive deportation, however I realize that it might not happen on a large scale. With succession there would ideally be no gibs, and they would Hopefully stop coming here and shitting the place up. What say you, Jow Forums?

Not only this, but the same people who keep saying "most people don't want a wall" will turn around and say "most voters are SHITE, they are SHITE and should be herded by LEADERS who will GO AGAINST THE GRAIN to bring about PROGRESS".

Yes, but there was some based blacks and lations (former mexicans) that fought with whites for Texas independents.
Did you know some of those families are still in Texas today and they definitely want a wall.

Attached: ED1169A3-9AEF-4EA0-84C2-2CD797436D77.jpg (779x779, 237K)

>MOST TEXANS DO NOT WANT A WALL
LOL. I'm in Waco and that's 100% bullshit. Fuck Australia.

Cause they're still mad a Polish Jew runs their lives.

Soo that means future Mexicans will be Honduran?

>t. stormweenie for Hillary

>Laredo over 90% Hispanic

Attached: 1538946824071.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

>ignore the fact Obama did the very same thing cept also bombed two middle eastern countries for lulz

in Texas you can shoot illegal immigrants on your land. with a wall they'll be deprived of that right.

You are absolutely correct user. It would have been Hillary vs Jeb! we would have been fucked either way.

Paul Ryan and Mcshitstain did everything they could to fuck Trump over.

Like it or not he’s the best hope we have at actually changing something. People need to grow up an realize he’s not perfect and he’s got the entire system fighting against him. Appreciate what accomplished because it could be a hell of a lot worse.

don't care what those faggots say

they charged a man with child abuse for fighting to protect his son from a crazy bitch who renamed him "Luca"

Texas sits the fuck down and takes the fucking wall because their courts are such dogshit that there will be no fucks spared for them by Washington, like no really sit the fuck down and fix your state if you want us to even consider you for input

we answer explicitly to the silent majority

Attached: 1528402646240.png (163x191, 40K)

FPBP

This greek nigger gets it. Why the fuck would spics on the border want a wall? The ones that do want the wall are the whites or multigenerational Texians who own land and are sick of the subhumans damaging their properties and bringing drugs in. Border towns are literal shitholes because of the spics.

The only spic town that was ever based is Matamoros (literally "Kill Niggers"), but that's turned into a Josue mutt land where you can't walk the streets without being stabbed by a subhuman illegal. I wish they'd firebomb the entire border to cleanse the beaners. Then I wish they'd nuke Juarez, then arm all border American patriots with machine guns and authorize shoot-on-sight any greasy beaner found crossing the border.
>those found here at night will be found here in the morning

Fuck spics.