6,500,000 people

>6,500,000 people
>Almost everybody has English as first language
>Only 75,000 have Irish as first language
>150,000 have Polish as first language

Tell me, why is even Ireland a country and not a British province? Catholicism is dead, the Irish language is dead, everything that made Ireland Ireland is gone, if Ireland shouldn't be an British province, it would make more sense that Ireland was a Polish colony than an independent country.

telegraph.co.uk/politics/0/brexit-backstop-irish-border-important-deal/

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/videos/irish-news/video-shock-as-video-emerges-of-young-boy-being-cheered-on-as-he-drinks-guinness-36278475.html
youtu.be/8xXUZEwRcf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't want those literal faggots.

don't forget they fought for 100s of years to free themselves from GB and now are already over 10% nigger.

Norway should merge with Russia. After all you're both Slav brothers

Well, EU is about to use those faggots to kill Brexit making you an EU colony forever

t. danish colony

Norway is fucked too.

>10%
Try 1.5% faggot

We are different, we took the English language and warped it, we still use the literal translations of Irish phrases that brits don't understand

"Tá brón orm" = I have a sadness on me
"I am sad"

English speakers can barely understand what we're saying

>language language language
Fuck off moron.

>t. Russian colony

>only 75,000 have Irish as their first langauge
Try 20,000

It's over 90k that speak it at home,user

Because while you may be right, it doesn't change the fact that they hate each other's guts.

Catholicism killed Ireland.

Fucking poles should all be sent back. yeshamesh talking motherfuckers

The only positive contribution Ireland has ever given the world is teaching people that haitch is the correct pronunciation of h

they boost your countrys economy idiot

We would gladly have Ireland back as part of the UK if the people wanted it, but they don't.

they cost as much as they make

Should have stayed with crom cruach, the crooked one?

Ireland is rightfully Norse property.

they ruled for 8 years user...
they were completely genocided after that...

Lived in Ireland for 2 years because of work, disgusting country filled with crack heads and niggers.

They also have a potato chip theme park, inbreds.

Celts should have left for Americas when the Romans came knocking into Gaul.

do you feel sad because you've been subjugated?

Would we? I don't.

No, it gives me a grin on my face that my generation still has life in them mr.memeflag

Attached: 656757534455888.jpg (782x810, 146K)

you should reunite with the north to satisfy my map ocd

>Only culture, language and religion makes up a people

Why not ditch NI then? Fuck them.

>why is even Ireland a country
Have you ever met an Irish? They have every annoying quality of a bong. An Irish is an average bong minus 15 IQ points plus a speech impediment.

The enlgish were terrible to the irish. Oliver cromwell tried to breed them out. Cant blame them for holding a grudge

Im part irish. Jfk was killed for being a good oresident. However it should be remembered that the irish here in the us joined with the jews to push immigration, with ted kennedy pushing through the immigration act of 1965. I beleive their politics here was an outgrowth of the hatred of the english

>my generation has life by stating opposing views on the interwebs
>meanwhile my country is being overrun by shitskins and slackjaw slavs

Attached: nD4qu5xpd8n2QZYz.png (760x749, 494K)

They're trying hard
If they do it and cause unrest, they will be blamed 100%

we are no way as bad as the US
we are 80% native, 15% catholic Eastern Euro
5% non-european

People are realising what Ireland 2040 is and even the most bluepilled people agree that burning down refugee centres that the locals werent consulted about was the right thing to do.

The Dagda

>WE'RE SPECIAL, HEY EVERYONE WE SPEAK IRISH ENGLISH WE'RE SPECIAL

only part I can agree with is is white males here are less than 20% of our population so yea we are fucked, but...80% is totally unacceptable for a homogenous european nation

Well, yeah
We're the only Irish there's ever going to be.

Why don't you merge with Sweden?

Your country is pretty shit, I was in Trondheim before

Do you speak fluent Irish lad? If so props to you, if not why not?

Ireland belongs to Africa now.

I'm learning atm
They teach it badly in school, basically they standarised it in the 60's and made it retarded
By going up the Gaeltacht once a month i've learned more Irish in a year than 13 years of "education"

lol they dont go there for your shitty welfare, we have our own. they go there to work because salaries here are lower

They send all their money home rather than putting it into the Irish economy, so no they aren’t helping.

actually thats a good point, didnt think about that

Our shitty welfare is the 2nd highest in europe
Your retarded children get free education
the roasties get free houses
You get the same as average monthly wage in poland by sitting on the dole

I think a majority of Poles are goodpeople (the ones I'd know) but the bad polish are the worst of the worst. absolute unashamed criminality and degeneracy

migranbts even hard working ones don't help
they can help 'economy' but that only mean bigger profits for corporations
they make job market and rent market worse to locals and send money back home

I'm at Silver Fannie status

wait you have free houses

Absolutely this.

I'm in the North

for single mothers, but it's created such a backlog there are 10k homeless people.

Polish user hasnt replied as he is currently booking a flight to Dublin

Fuck I'm coming too. Gonna steal an Afghan kid and claim single parent status

Unironically do
toss the afghan kid though, just don't shave for a week and dump your passport when you get here

Here's Alice in Wonderland in Ulster-Scots:
(Even Prods don't speak the Queens')

“In that direction,” the Cat said, waving its right paw around, “lives a Hatter:
and in that direction,” waving the other paw, “lives a March Hare. Visit either you like: they’re both mad.”

“In thon direction,” the Cat said, wavin its richt paa roon, “leeves a Hatter:
an in thon direction,” wavin the ither paa, “leeves a March Hir. Visit whativer yin yae lik: they’r baith mad.”

“But I don’t want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked.
“But A dinnae want tae gin amang mad fowk,” Alice remarkt.

“Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”
“Oh, yae cannae help that,” said the Cat. “Wae’r aal mad here. A’m mad. Yae’r mad.”

“How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice.
“Hoo dae yae know A’m mad?” said Alice.

“You must be,” said the Cat, “or you wouldn't have come here.”
“Yae maun bae,” said the Cat, “ir yae wudnae o come here.”

Ulster Scots for a retard is "A wee Dafty"
Womens Tights are "Stockins wi' an Arse"

Truly subhumans

>the bad polish are the worst of the worst

Nah, the travellers will always be the worst of the worst.

independent.ie/videos/irish-news/video-shock-as-video-emerges-of-young-boy-being-cheered-on-as-he-drinks-guinness-36278475.html

That video's a bad example
A few sups were socially acceptable for kids until the 90's

no one wants to mention the "Nigerians"

>OK

What boghole are you from where it's acceptable for a fucking 5 year old to down a pint in one go?

Kek

I'll jus leave this here
youtu.be/8xXUZEwRcf8

Its a sad country. Last of the celts....

It was, a child could have a "shandy" or finish their dad's pint pretty much anywhere until the early 90's.

It wasn't a big deal, it's like a french kid drinking wine at dinner

>15% catholic Eastern Euro
Large portion of that is Scottish and English from the UK though. We are probably about 90 percent Western European.

>Tell me, why is even Ireland a country and not a British province?
Because God loves the Irish more than the British and doesn't want them to suffer the same fate, user.

I know alot of Polish girls who are indistinguishable from natives too, they would have been born here mostly but they know little polish and actually lend creedence to the "deepening genepool" argument, mainly because they are fucking hot and hate niggers.

>Tell me, why is even Ireland a country and not a British province?
Read a history book..?

>polish girls in ireland hate niggers
>polish girls in Britain are the #1 coalburners
somebody explain

Same reason Norway isn't Danish or Swedish province even though it's irrelevant and would make more sense to just be a colony for one of those

Did that up here too, until those soulless fucking brit wank Witherspoons popped up everywhere. Can't have a laugh in them for fear of being kicked out.
I got barred, there was an old coupled on their third beer and a snooty cunt with acne asks them to leave! They had too much he says. I said some not nice things and out on my arse for my chivalry. Faggots.
Anyway...Fuck sterilised society.

Me and my mate walked into a pub in Dublin for a pint at 3pm
A chink behind the bar said i'd had too much to drink (was going to be the first pint of the day)
told me to leave

There are very few black people in Ireland and they stick entirely to their own communities. It's very different in England.

Everything went wrong after the murder of Michael Collins and letting de Valera take presidency. That's why

See but, they're still coming in. Every day.

And sticking to their own communities.

ya blackpillshartist

Fuck off and mind your business snownigger

Why do anglos always feel like they can't be happy until they've spread their own misery to others?

>read comment
>looks at flag
Hans... I...

Michael Collins sold out the Northern counties. He got his just desserts.

Oh wow, look a Protestant Electrician working in Norge.

Eat shit.

t. nigger's colony

t.more turkick admixture than Turkey

Their communities grow bigger. They push natives further outward blah dee blah

We're just trying to impose Ordnung in a chaotic world.
With mixed results.

I've never met a likable or tolerable Irishman. Loads of my friends have Irish girlfriends, and I could never figure out why until I met some of their Irish male friends. Fucking lightweight, horribly vicious, depressing, malnourished, pasty people with the skin texture of a moldy ceiling. We don't want them, and neither do their women by the looks of things.

>ANGLO'D

best irish bros, my gf is from your country. If i were to move with her after she finishes her studies what kind of jobs can one do in your towns?

Northern Ireland fag here.

It's because of cringe-inducing right wing national pride. The fantasy of having your own land.

The truth is, the UK is simply a better nation than Ireland. People all around the world dream of the UK and want to live there. It has a rich, diverse, cosmopolitan society of 65 million people. Ireland has only 6 million people because no one wants to live there.

"Brain drain," the problem of young intelligent people leaving to live in better countries, is a real problem in Ireland which is discussed openly by the government. The UK does not have a brain drain problem. Go figure.

pole here, too many niggers and pakis here

Stop talking shit. Have you seen the average british male? I'd break his face with a back hand slap. Effeminate poofters.

Hey Mick, your women are coming here. One lives in a house with me and sucks nigger dick every weekend. Disgusting.

This, some are tall but they are skin and bone
badly fed and have no spine

you can keep her, she won't be coming back anyway

She seems like the dumbest stereotype bitch. She goes to clubs and brings weird negroes every now and then. Are the women worshipping BBC in Ireland now?

Weird, all Irish women I've met are conservative catholic prudes. English women are much better and far more dirty.

I've been all around England for most of my adult life. They're just pure queers. They're not 'ardmen, they're weak individuals. Their bures wouldn't be feeking many dark feens either, sublick. Lmao

No, those usually go abroad because their fathers would disown them
the furthest around here people would fuck are spanish people, mainly because they're everywhere on education visas

Up in cumbria the farming/building crowd are dead on
everywhere else is cucked

Fuck off back to Poland then as it's such a great country

>Up in cumbria the farming/building crowd are dead on

Inbred Irish faggot only likes farmers and builders in other countries.

Jesus fucking christ, you couldn't make this shit up, lmao.

t. Landans 'ardest, blad
I'd break your narrow face.