Legionary Romania General

Welcome to Legionary Romania General, this thread is dedicated to the discussion of the events that have taken place during the 20th century that are related or connected to the Legionary movement and Romania.

> For educating yourself (RO):
miscarea.net/

> For educating yourself (ENG, DE, IT, ES, FR):
miscarea.net/alte-limbi.htm

> Other sources (ENG):
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p193_Ronnett.html (source 1)

miscarea.net/legionary-movement-truth-deception.htm (source 2)

> Autobiography of Iron Guard leader Corneliu Zelea Codreanu:
foaienationala.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/pentru_legionari.pdf (RO) - link1

miscarea.net/p3.html (RO) - link2

resist.com/Onlinebooks/For-Legionaries.pdf (ENG)

> historical fact of the day:
Hitler's view of Romania under Ion Antonescu (1941):
streamable.com/eneqo (FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material)

> Legionary song of the day: "Cântecul Cămăşilor Verzi"; "The song of the Greenshirts":
youtube.com/watch?v=lwyTGeoazTM

> If anyone would like to contribute with new sources, information or translations please do so by replying to this thread.

> Urge against derailing, unconstructive criticism and plain insulting. If you are going to post anything that is harmful to development of civilized discussion in this thread, you will be IGNORED.

> Hooray, this marks the inauguration of "Legionary Romania General"

Attached: preoti2-a1.jpg (626x377, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j9pErE7rKX8
youtu.be/mr0UXXCzG0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

finally, a good Romania thread!

Attached: Pepe Legio.png (1200x1240, 113K)

Thanks!

so glad we can have a proper thread, this is the beginning for us Romanians to finally have our own Kraut/pol/ equivalent.

Attached: Nicadori.png (1024x759, 15K)

Cringe

Attached: 224x145.jpg (224x145, 7K)

why?

i wish other Romanians were here, including one of my good friends i met some days earlier, Gamers.

we need to make our own organized thread akin to Kraut/pol/. we can call it Dac/pol/.

Yes it is, first and foremost this was possible thanks to the people whose works I have linked.

well, next threads should have more Romania-related stuff other than Iron Guard too.

Attached: stai calm.png (600x732, 15K)

Agree
Agree

thanks for agreeing, all Romanians on Jow Forums must be united to fight for their patriotic cause, to finally have a place where to be in peace and discuss together their needs.

Dac/pol/ is the place, i see this thread the prototype version of Dac/pol/, so it is a good place. i am on Jow Forums because i want to defend Romanians on Jow Forums after years of slander and bashing. filthy kikes tried to take my name and ruin it knowing this, and this is why i am closer to the cause than ever.

Attached: mie dor.jpg (599x600, 74K)

My only fear is that it would be too much to cover so many parts of Romanian history. An organized thread needs a platform for communication, but I don't know any good ones.

well, communication is one of the most, if not the most, important part of Dac/pol/, because Romanians must communicate between each other, no longer be spread in all threads, but to have their own proper threads like every nationality does, and this is why i gave Kraut/pol/ as a good example of what Romania threads must and will be.

we need to find a platform, any platform, to gather and finally unite. and now i think, what are the best and most known platforms for this? any kind of platform popular among Romanians especially on Jow Forums.

Attached: Capitanul se gandeste.jpg (308x400, 23K)

I guess discord is the most used? Someone just needs to set up a server and it's done.

well, that is good, any platform with enough people is good. but i don't trust discord after a very organized raid happened against me in December.

you should look to all threads now in the catalog and find all Romanians there, and tell them to come here. i wish Gamers was here...

Attached: pentru libertate 2.jpg (950x1376, 177K)

Will do, brb.

I tried to a pick a good hour, but it seems it is maybe too early? Anyway you can always bookmark the thread and link it to them afterwards.

thanks for it, hope you find Gamers.

Attached: Pepe ostas.jpg (870x910, 125K)

well, i will be here to at least bump this thread and gather more Romanians, now go and find more, so they will be here already.

and no worries i will do the mark too. now go, and spread the news further already.

Terminate in mortii matii cu spamarea la boraturile aceste care au distrus romania . Sa ti trag la mue cu legionarii pulii mele si comunistii lui pesda matii . dati cancer .

Attached: mandru-ca-sunt-roman-proud-to-be-romanian-volume-1-petre-tutea-1.jpg (450x450, 44K)

mars dracu de aici steag memetic! muie la poponarii jidani care is ascund steagul!

Attached: Nihil vs Memeflags.jpg (4352x2456, 1.55M)

Attached: 78698.jpg (960x1174, 310K)

>promotes discord
>shows merchants

funny, because many merchants were raiding Jow Forums in December, and they were outed as discord raiders by all based anons.

are you trying to lure everyone into your honeypot? but thanks for the good bump anyway.

Gay
youtu.be/j9pErE7rKX8

Attached: 1544098751531.jpg (1024x683, 166K)

daca crezi ca e gay, ce pula mea cauti aici sa pangaresti acest fir sfant? mars diavolule!

Ba mue . Sunt cetatean european . am renuntat la cacatul ala de tara . nu e nimic bazat in romania . e o tara plina de boraturi . zi mi o firma privata care face competitie globala . nu exista . Noi romanii vom construi Europa .

Attached: 15-cosas-que-debes-saber-sobre-los-Illuminati-6.jpg (793x527, 158K)

i pray for all good and kind Romanians to come to this holy thread, especially Gamers and the based Dacian leaf who helped me during the Attack of the (((Clones))) in December, with them two, this will be the start of a new era.

>hating communists
>hating legionaries
Pick one or you're either a dirty centrist, a pozzed out liberal, or a gypsy.

scuze, dar te rog sa pleci de pe firul nostru, tradator spurcat ce esti. nu te invitat nimeni, tu nu esti Roman, esti un tradator care vrea sa distruga firul acesta bun, ca jidanul care esti. te rog sa pleci acum in momentul asta!

>EU flag
>Iluminati pyramid

be gone from here you rotten Jidan!

>a dirty centrist, a pozzed out liberal, or a gypsy.

or all three at once, but whatever he is, he is not welcomed ITT.

Attached: quote-the-first-and-fiercest-punishment-ought-to-fall-first-on-the-traitor-second-on-the-enemy-corne (850x400, 74K)

Ba mue nu iti cere scuze . cand voi ajunge presedintele comisei europene , voi da moldova la moldoveni si transilvania la bozgori. Voi extermina romania . sa ma cac in mortii vostri de corupti cocalari imputiti.

Attached: stai-calm-ca-totul-va-fi-bine.png (600x700, 606K)

muie tie Jidanule! pleaca de pe firul asta fix acum! nu mai da mie reply vreodata! hai, mars dracu de aici!

Attached: steag meme.jpg (670x471, 87K)

Nah fuck the legionary movement, communism is where is at.

Attached: 421312.jpg (529x329, 81K)

fuck off you rotten commie! get out and never come back here! burn in hell with Bela Kun and Ceausescu!

Attached: good Commies.jpg (420x1025, 155K)

Il Duce, Der Fuhrer, Căpitanul

Attached: Codreanu.png (850x400, 211K)

a very holy trinity, and even another Latin acknowledges it.

Attached: quote-a-nation-lives-forever-through-its-concepts-honor-and-culture-it-is-for-these-reasons-corneliu (850x400, 84K)

Bine cuaie plec . te las in liniste , datiash herpes .

Attached: acum-este-bine.jpg (1859x1055, 326K)

Look at this image and tell me how white Romania is now compared with then.Now its filled with gypsies,mixed gypsies,niggers,chinks and arabs.I want the glorious communist nation back.

Attached: 4213125.jpg (1280x827, 134K)

it is mixed with gypsies, because it was your commie idols that let gypsies breed, since (((Ceausescu))) banned abortion, and let them breed instead of killing them. you commies have started the destruction and intentional gypsyfication of Romania, because you want to destroy Romanians as revenge for fighting against you since 1919.

be gone with your vile propaganda, your pro-(((Ceausescu))) shilling does not work anymore, and only brainwashed boomers would have positive thoughts about him anyway, and you must be one since you keep shilling for him.

FUCK OFF YOU COMMIE SCUM! go to Ghencea and worship your idol there!

Attached: BelaHun.png (4209x2217, 3.76M)

Simte l pe fraierul asta de viseaza la comunisti . ce tip de cancer ai putea sa i diagnostici ? Mama ce nervi am .

Attached: protestatarii-psd-de-la-bucuresti--asigurati-cu-apa-de-la-firma-fara-angajati--aflata-in-insolventa- (1200x676, 135K)

The ethnic romanian population grew for it first time in history and gypsies lived in their own districts far away of actual romanians.Not to mention this guy sold fucking JEWS.Now we are the best shabbo goys.

Attached: 7213112.jpg (524x536, 159K)

just fuck off and stop shitting on a fascist thread you filthy commie, nobody cares about your propaganda.

you commies let gypsies exist, so fuck you and fuck gypsies, you gypsy loving commie trash. please stop shilling, and go make your own (((Ceausescu))) love thread and fuck off from here.

tu ce dracu mai cauti aici tradatorule de tara? am spus sa nu mai dai nici un reply pe firul asta. HAI MARS ODATA!

Attached: 170207_PLUS_ironGuardFascsim.png.CROP_.promo-xlarge2.png (800x348, 289K)

Remind me again did your precious legionary ever took power? Hmm they didnt and when they got btfo by a foreign king they started killing every elite romanian because (((reasons))

Attached: 72311212.jpg (640x480, 115K)

Good thread. Codreanu's spirit lives on!

Sa mi trag pola in mata . Au venit germanii nazisti sa va invete armata , ca trageati cu prastia in pola mea de incepatori . Cum mortii matii sa ai mandrie de tara aia borata de corupti . am plecat daten pola mea . nu mai spama threduri de astea , ca ne faci de rusine , ca pizda aia batrana comunista din partidul european .

Attached: 224552.jpg (898x701, 75K)

stop derailing the thread please.

well, Carol II was a POS for killing the Captain, but the Guard still had much influence even if it did not officially took power.

as for foreign leader, it was you commies who came in Romania in 1944 riding T-34s, so you have no right to call anyone foreign, because you are jews who were brought by the Gopniks.

fuck off and go make your own (((Ceausescu))) love thread and leave from here, nobody asked for commies to come and keep shilling their propaganda 30 years after their dear leader was sent back to hell to dwell with his fellow commie Bela the Red Rat.

i cannot comprehend how come there are still some retards in 20 FUCKING 19 who are unironically shilling for (((Ceausescu))). it is because of you retards that our nation is dragged behind, it is your fault that we cannot have a proper movement to start the healing of our nation's wounds, and it is you who try to drag us behind and not let all Romanians have a future. just please fuck off and never come back.

>EU flag
>posts a pic of Farage

hai mars de aici Jidanule si dute si suge pula la toti Europenii si lasa Romanii in pace odata.

In the turn-out of these events I decided to leave this thread the way it is, return to the topic.

We need to embrace communism again, after all with their help we build everything we have now.

Attached: 123155.jpg (1093x812, 509K)

the kike with Romanian proxy shilling for (((Ceausescu))) and the EU flag traitor are derailing this thread so hard. they don't want to leave already and leave all other Romanians alone on purpose.

i wish Gamers was here already, and the Dacian leaf.

fuck Communism and fuck (((Ceausescu))), FUCK OFF FROM THIS THREAD AND MAKE YOUR OWN PRO-COMMIE THREAD AND GATHER ALL YOUR COMMIE FAGGOTS AND LEAVE EVERYONE ELSE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEATH TO BOLSHEVISM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: anul-nou-cuvantul-1941c.jpg (338x599, 169K)

please OP, don't abandon me and all other Romanians, you let the shills win if you do so.

Communism build us, everything we have now is because of them.Tell me how many hospitals,schools,highways,airports,railway and I can keep going on has been build under democracy compared with us.The very things you enjoy now with electricity,sewage,warm water its because communist build it.Now think before your post, while we lived under communism we were not a consumerist nation with nothing under our name like we are now.

Attached: 5621312.jpg (500x382, 215K)

No our people need communism, its in our blood and in our soul.

Attached: 63241231.jpg (720x960, 84K)

just fuck off with your blatant commie propaganda. this is a fascism thread, not communism, please go shill for your (((Ceausescu))) somewhere else and not here!

FUCK OFF AND ROT IN HELL YOU COMMIE BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: graf-legio-lefter-falanga1a.jpg (561x784, 136K)

Everything I said is true and you know it.

Attached: 321512.jpg (1895x1239, 1.13M)

Sa mi soga pola romanii ba . romanii nu mai exista de la antonescu .

fuck off commie scum!

go make your own commie thread and leave this fascist thread!

commie get our REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Attached: truth-ion23xv.jpg (226x330, 21K)

Well this thread turned to shit, I hope next ones won't have the same fate.

FUCK YOU COMMIE SCUM, GO MAKE YOUR OWN COMMIE SHILLING THREAD AND LEAVE THIS FASCIST THREAD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 646x405.jpg (646x404, 56K)

Tell me do you see such unity among the ethnic romanian population?

Attached: 5232113.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

please OP, bring more Romanians in to save this thread, don't let the shills win. help me and everyone else!

Poo in loo

or just dont feed retarded trolls

DIE COMMIE DIE!
>DIE COMMIE DIE!
DIE COMMIE DIE!
>DIE COMMIE DIE!
DIE COMMIE DIE!
>DIE COMMIE DIE!
DIE COMMIE DIE!
>DIE COMMIE DIE!
DIE COMMIE DIE!
>DIE COMMIE DIE!
DIE COMMIE DIE!
>DIE COMMIE DIE!
DIE COMMIE DIE!
>DIE COMMIE DIE!

LEAVE THIS THREAD NOW, STOP SHILLING YOUR COMMIE LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: main-qimg-275e5f402bd255a2f56fc0f0a0d62491.jpg (602x403, 108K)

Based and redpilled .

Attached: 1544905727200m.jpg (1024x1024, 58K)

So I take it as a no.Well at least we have something in common at least.

Attached: 632422.jpg (937x528, 339K)

these trolls just don't want to fuck off already.

i wish Gamers and the Dacian leaf were here. but thanks for advice based Burger.

i would unironically behead the commie fucker who tries to ruin this thread if i met him IRL.

Attached: PTgwMCZoYXNoPTFiM2NiY2YwZmI2N2YyMWY0YTAwMzg2OWMwMTE1M2Iz.thumb.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Yes (((goy))) celebrate your vassalage with USA and Israel.And here you are saying you love your people.

Attached: 5231312.jpg (880x595, 121K)

yep, but someone did just that... went away for a few minutes and I returned to this xD

FUCK YOU COMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEAVE THIS THREAD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE YOUR OWN COMMIE THREAD AND GTFO FROM HERE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: executie-ceausescu-evz.jpg (800x672, 93K)

A bit off-topic, but if it can revive the thread, can some Romanian bro here tell me about the Dacian traditions? I can't find anything in English or Italian

YOU ARE A KIKE, LIKE ALL COMMIES.

Attached: 1450978373497.png (829x1475, 889K)

Attached: 152829631918.jpg (587x534, 105K)

No Dacian traditions survived only a couple of words did.

Attached: 52316.jpg (1200x768, 250K)

Compared with you I love the ethnic romanian people and want to save them not make them vassals to Israel.

Attached: 6732432.jpg (446x277, 32K)

KYS COMMIE!

Attached: Corneliu-Zelea-Codreanu-Procesiune-Miscarea-Legionara-Documente-din-Arhiva-Buzatu-Roncea-Tipo-Moldov (645x960, 164K)

FUCK OFF COMMIE FILTH!!!!!!!!

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-218-0501-27,_Russland-Süd,_rumänische_Soldaten.jpg (796x436, 41K)

There are no dacian traditions . We took everything from slavs .

Attached: Obiceiuri-Si-Traditii-In-Cultura-Romaneasca.jpg (3000x2000, 1.07M)

Your movement build nothing while mine build this nation.A shame you dont want to see it.

Attached: 7342131.jpg (610x300, 59K)

>memeflag
>says we're not Dacians

nice try Rabbi Attila. i guess you use Google Translate to speak Romanian, and hide your Hungarian flag with the EU flag.

Attached: eurokike.png (875x871, 267K)

This is so sad

KYS COMMIE!
>KYS COMMIE!
KYS COMMIE!
>KYS COMMIE!
KYS COMMIE!
>KYS COMMIE!
KYS COMMIE!
>KYS COMMIE!
KYS COMMIE!
>KYS COMMIE!
KYS COMMIE!
>KYS COMMIE!
KYS COMMIE!
>KYS COMMIE!
KYS COMMIE!
>KYS COMMIE!

Attached: Legionari-9-563x350.jpg (563x350, 59K)

Its not since we got conquered by everyone marching trough.

Attached: 73421312.jpg (1170x644, 165K)

do you really trust a memeflag? he's not Romanian, he's a jew who hides his Israeli flag and spreads lies.

Sad but true giussepe . Thanks alot for roman empire who rekt dacia , raped its woman and stole its gold .

Go d&c in another thread

Omg, autismo screeching.

BURN IN HELL BELA!
>BURN IN HELL BELA!
BURN IN HELL BELA!
>BURN IN HELL BELA!
BURN IN HELL BELA!
>BURN IN HELL BELA!
BURN IN HELL BELA!
>BURN IN HELL BELA!
BURN IN HELL BELA!
>BURN IN HELL BELA!
BURN IN HELL BELA!
>BURN IN HELL BELA!
BURN IN HELL BELA!
>BURN IN HELL BELA!
BURN IN HELL BELA!
>BURN IN HELL BELA!
BURN IN HELL BELA!
>BURN IN HELL BELA!
BURN IN HELL BELA!
>BURN IN HELL BELA!
BURN IN HELL BELA!
>BURN IN HELL BELA!
BURN IN HELL BELA!
>BURN IN HELL BELA!

Attached: RomanianCavalryBudapest.png (1000x684, 552K)

There are many, I will search for an article I read a long time ago, brb.

Nu esti dac in mortii matii esti slav , cu rusii comunisti .

the commie fucker tried to ruin this thread and i keep telling him to fuck off because i remind him this is a Fascism thread and not a Communism thread.

why doesn't he fuck off and make his own (((Ceausescu))) love thread? fuck Commies.

>cu rusii comunisti

singurul comunist e poponaru care posteaza poze de propaganda de pe vremea lui (((Ceausescu))) si nu vrea sa plece de aici odata in mortii lui de bosorog Bolsevic.

SA PLECE NAIBII ODATA ACUMA!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: anti Rosu.jpg (5118x5190, 3.96M)

Attached: Nihil sine deo with meme flagers.png (493x516, 538K)

Attached: Comrade.png (340x574, 251K)

You're feeding him...

youtu.be/mr0UXXCzG0k

Attached: 1546921216322.jpg (640x640, 105K)

If only the people would have not been fooled to rebel.

Attached: 63231.jpg (646x404, 60K)

Thank you user!