Get in here

Athens Protest over Macedonia name change.
youtube.com/watch?v=-2Rxp7HpxRc

Attached: war face....jpg (560x420, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7oeWqkRBWs
youtube.com/watch?v=d1GG-wOpLEw
wipo.int/edocs/lexdocs/laws/en/mk/mk014en.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lubusz_Voivodeship
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebus
s.kathimerini.gr/resources/article-files/symfwnia--2.pdf
s.kathimerini.gr/resources/article-files/symfwnia-aggliko-keimeno.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn...

French, learn a thing or two how to protest.

>Macedonia name change.
What the hell is up with that? I mean the country is called Macedonia, and it doesn't matter whether you spell it with a C or a K.

Attached: 1398355578147.jpg (429x410, 31K)

The influx of nationalism will bring golden dawn to real power.
youtube.com/watch?v=C7oeWqkRBWs

Attached: golden dawn.jpg (1294x860, 284K)

Slav Macedonians > Armenoid Greeks desu

Attached: youtu.be--2Rxp7HpxRc.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Attached: 7d30a221-71dc-4cb4-8718-57241148d1d2.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

What are they changing it to?

be respectful of the places you walked through to get to Germany, roach

But the real question is, when do the winged hussars arrive?

lol weak hoplites, show them a true macedonian phalanx.

Even the police throws the rocks back at the protesters.

Not a roach, I can't honestly understand. It's as if we were trying to protest against the counties of Essex, Sussex, Wessex being named that because Saxons come from and still live in Germany and only they have a right to that name.

Btw. I live in a region that the county of Kent stole its coat of arms from.

coming down the mountainside?

Why is this such a big deal?

youtube.com/watch?v=d1GG-wOpLEw

That's why they have double digit unemployment. Imagine having a population so retarded they riot over a neighbouring country having the same name as a local subdivision.

WE

Attached: i282882364628852129._szw1280h1280_.jpg (600x434, 143K)

Are MACEDONIANS actually biggest trolls on the planet????

Attached: 1500884712227.gif (256x192, 1.39M)

the greeks are fake.. they are nothing but slavs.. if your languge is old greek I'll talk to you

Christ, what kind of faggots go through this kind of dress up because their neighbor changed their name specifically to calm their country down.

Said fucking romanian.
Dude, you are as much Slavs as Greeks. We assimilated you all.

Fyrom constitution declares protection of all “Macedonians” outside borders. Having the same name is giving them cassus belli. A country with 1% of Macedonia will be given rights over the other 99%. US of A and Germoney are backing them up so it’s not far-fetched. The double digit unemployment is due to severe taxes to private sector. All risen skyhigh due to all political parties being corrupt by German companies.

Southern Macedonians need to chill out.

Everyone wants to be a descendant of Alexander.

The police officers on the stream pulled of a better phalanx lmao

>Fyrom constitution declares protection of all “Macedonians” outside borders
I'm pretty sure consular assistance and citizenship by bloodline aren't exclusive to FYROM. If I'm not mistaken Italy extends the same privileges to their descendants overseas, does that give them casus belli to invate every country with a significant Italian population?

> descendant of Alexander.
But how the Macedonians (actually Slavs)can be the descendant of Alexander.

Attached: 853.jpg (526x494, 148K)

How dare you talk about are counties like that.

It declares also all historical extend of Macedonia as their right to own.

Wow, a giant shitfest because they're not going to be Macedonia but The Republic of North Macedonia

Incredible, shocking. How will people ever find it on a map?

>Acting like apes over a fucking name
Holy shit Gayreeks are literally subhuman

It's political and gives FYROM many rights, most important of all being that it stops being landlocked (has access to northern Greek seas). They tell you it's only the name so liberals can strawman and ridicule it.

>most important of all being that it stops being landlocked (has access to northern Greek seas)
How?

Attached: 1503404361329.gif (220x212, 2.57M)

Some people have pride in where they are from Sven, much like you are probably proud of how many times you have been cucked by niggers, or by how many nigger dicks you've sucked, I'm not judging here big guy.

Attached: 1534992677334.jpg (233x325, 15K)

Where in their constitution does it say that?
wipo.int/edocs/lexdocs/laws/en/mk/mk014en.pdf

If it’s only name why they want so much the specific name? CheckAlso they own the very small and irrelevant part of it.

Attached: D71553CF-3DA9-4E2C-B1E7-FA4B8477577C.png (1280x1356, 315K)

I get that these slavs have lived there since Justinian's plague depopulated the greeks from most of the central Balkans. These Serb/bulgarians living in FYROM have lived there for 1400 years and they should have their name to whatever they want. We in the rest of the world can still call them retards for appropriating names that don't belong to them. It's like Spaniards calling themselves Incans because they control Peru

>A literal nigger tries to talk down to me
Proud enough to not sperg down over some neighbouring countries having "Swedish street" etc in our honor. Since I know my history and race is superior I have no need to be insecure over it

Attached: DNWHRHJ.png (1200x900, 81K)

Macedon didn't annex Thessaly last time I checked

It allows ships registered with a FYROM flag to dock on ports of Thessaloniki and even military ships to point their military equipment towards Greece.

Ok, Achmed

They say they used to be Yugoslavia.
Lol, now they're all butt hurt they're getting their brand new name slightly changed.. as if they had it forever

I vote they change it to Borattistan and get it over with

Big if true. Can you please find a reference for us, i want to believe but having difficulties finding info

قد أكون جريئه بحيث المشتركة يا سيدي ، واني أكثر في تناغم مع تراث بلدي ؛ آلامه التي جعلت موطني قد تواجه أوقات صعبه ، ولكن الأنجلو سكسونية في داخل لي حروق ، ونحن سوف تطهير أمتي ، وربما حتى حشد anglospehere ، يمكنك ان تقول نفس الشيء ؟ لا ، اشك في ذلك ،

Attached: 1539412341091.jpg (462x416, 50K)

lol, those bombs going off are soo weak. Come on Greeks blow up that monstrosity.

Lol. I'm a Slav myself but "macedonians" are fucking insane calling themselves Macedonians. Its pathetic really.
>It allows ships registered with a FYROM flag to dock on ports of Thessaloniki and even military ships to point their military equipment towards Greece.
How? I'm completely baffled that changing a fucking name can give them such rights. Wtf is going on here? Are you trolling me or something? Can anyone explain?

>meanwhile we named our territorial subdivision using the name of a city that's not even within our borders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lubusz_Voivodeship
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebus
But Germans would have to care about their territorial integrity to complain about it I guess.

About to get a skirmish at the stairs

It's been a long time since I stumbled upon this info, but from what I got there is an agreement the Syriza gov put up somewhere, of which the article 13 clearly states that FYROM ships can dock in all Greek sovereign waters and carry the flag and name of Macedonia. Am looking for a more detailed analysis but can't find shit atm.

>military ships to point their military equipment towards Greece.
You DO realise that North Macedonia is a landlocked country right?

How does that make you feel when "white slavs" want to appropriate great Hellenic culture??

Attached: 1490709644927.jpg (938x844, 175K)

This free (You) brought to you by user(TM)

I haven't been able to feel shit for a long time, but nevertheless it's so illegitimate and political I can't even address it seriously. It's like a pre-teen kid telling me it's old enough to drive a truck. Many politicians of FYROM have been against this throughout the whole history of this gay debacle. It's political first and cultural second, the cultural part is for the unwashed plebs who want to LARP as if the whole of northern Greece is theirs if they print out maps with changed names so they can support the leading politicians in favor of this claim.

Do you have a single fact to back any of this up cause it's the first time I've heard this

Found something for you to read. It's the full agreement they are planning to make.
GREEK:
s.kathimerini.gr/resources/article-files/symfwnia--2.pdf
ENGLISH:
s.kathimerini.gr/resources/article-files/symfwnia-aggliko-keimeno.pdf

Reinforcements have arrived

Attached: 95d9caad-e7f3-42c8-a7df-7e497de56ea2.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Specifically for you, read article 13. It enables FYROM to stop being treated as a landlocked country and be subject to maritime law, i.e. having access to Greek waters.

Oh noes, they are marching... send help!!1!11!1!!!

Attached: wewuz.jpg (800x450, 76K)

Whoever advances these fucking stairs and stays there is a real human bean. Have never seen it since 2011, the first time I saw a mass protest at the parliament.

>My country hasn't done anything worth mentioning since 1700

They got a few good explosions in so far. Someone in the crowd is definitely a worthy diadochi

Attached: greekfire.jpg (671x497, 72K)

Praise those russians, without RT we wouldn't have nothing on the news.

Attached: ba912a1d-e37b-45f8-88be-09111a2a5ffc.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

They tried to push, nice! what's next ? are they going to bring ladders?

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1130x623, 1.28M)

that hottie Hellen of Troy paramedic

They should make siege towers imo

Bomb user-kun will lay a trap for them!

Was wondering why they wouldn't storm those stairs on the left.

Did they just start a fight among them?Wew lads,nice unity you've got over there.

that tall Kraterus looking dude who threw police from the stairs during the rush wow hahhahaha

Wtf the BBC isn't even mentioning this on it's Europe page

Base'd Harry Potter has joined the Malaka's protest

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1226x614, 1.11M)

Is the police running away from it's own tear gas grenades?

You're all Albanians to me

Athens is known to be a stronghold of leftist anarchists and the last few years their numbers and activities grew significantly because of our governments policy on crime.

Do your compatriots really think they are the descendants of Alexander the Great?

The dude had no kids.

user, I completely understand your frustration towards your government. Everyone on the balkans have the same problem, but unlike the rest of us, you're doing something about it.

Our issue is not regarding that.. You just see what is presented on your news.
The problem is that they're trying to make our country into multiculture and multilingual society aka the new Swiss(funny), most of us are afraid if we become Kosovo v2 or they import shitton of peaceful immigrants.Nobody believes that we will join EU or w/e cuck union is offered to us. Back in 1990s, we were lied if we dissolve Yugoslavia, we will suddenly become Germany and become rich, I could go on... With acceptance of the deal, we are step closer of another a bigger self-destruction. Unfortunately and sadly, we've got no support in this world, there have been a plenty of arrests, shadow-killings and bribing of those who oppose this second tyranny and now we pray on these(your) guys' success in reverting the deal.

>posting rome 2
fuck off retard

doesn't matter, alexander was already part of a big extended family like modern political dynasties that covered their "world" as they do ours. do you not know this or are you pretending to be a retard? i don't even have a dog in this fight so it's really dumb that i of all people need to correct you.

Weird flex but ok.

>i don't even have a dog in this fight
What dog? This is a protest between humans not dogs, muttamigo.

Thats fucked

Get a job and stop sperging about fucking geography. God I hate gayreeks, pay debts

pay debt
>>to jews
go away kike.

Based. If gayreeks didn't have history the west would see them for what they are. Discount roaches. They run their country like a Latin American country

HAHAHAHA where the fuck do you get these?

You have Indians and chink that can claim Alexander as a general ancestor due to the Greek kingdoms of the far east, see Menander the first who was instrumental in the spread and development of chan/Zen Buddhism.

Who told them to borrow from the jews? These idiots voted for free gibs for a decade without an economy that could support such spending

Can I get a quick rundown, why should Athens give a damn about what is an other's sovereign right?

How feeble do you have to be in order to chimp out over some name?

I have to say, that overall as a nation we make the best riots in the world. Though France is coming slowly as a second.

>Back in 1990s, we were lied if we dissolve Yugoslavia, we will suddenly become Germany and become rich
God damn the people in this region are fucking stupid

imagine if bmw had to change its name because the cant use the name bayern

Well that's it, the protesters were kicked out.

gib back clay and then we rename ourselves to Bulgaria 2.0

Attached: 1547900649996.jpg (1077x1098, 1.34M)

Stop posting fucking Jewtube and actually spend 5 seconds writing out an explanation you lazy proto-Brazilian

don't worry the yellow vests in greece is coming soon.

Attached: tspmac.jpg (320x240, 16K)

Post pics

Do you consider yourselves bulgarians? Also I wouldn't consider this map very accurate as it was made by Bulgarians. In fact most of the maps created back by various nations are contradicting each other.