Hey pol i am 12.5 percent jew yet i hate jews

hey pol i am 12.5 percent jew yet i hate jews
any other cases of this on pol?

Attached: 1547990426643.jpg (480x476, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MM6S-LuGDqY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws#Classifications_under_the_laws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But are you Jewish by faith? If not, don't worry

of course not

Attached: 1547989816791.png (1468x396, 279K)

Then why the fuck are you worried?

Attached: hitler party.gif (167x200, 214K)

I'm Irish cherokee indian mix but I hate American Indians. Bunch of whiny ungrateful assholes. If it wasn't for whites you wouldn't be living in modern civilization still living in a tent not enjoying the prosperity of the white man's inventions.

Attached: FB_IMG_1547992128535.jpg (480x488, 26K)

many such cases

>Irish
>Cherokee
Don't touch alcohol, ever

gas yourself already

Attached: 17e.jpg (682x515, 23K)

Also jews are assholes too.
youtu.be/MM6S-LuGDqY

Attached: wpid-barbara-spectre-quote.jpg (1023x838, 132K)

*have

(OP)
i have a 50% jewish friend.
He thinks his jewish family are racist supremacist fucks
Hates zionists, hates globalists.
He's pretty based.
feel sorry for him, having to chose between family and being a decent human being.

Lol I don't thanks anyways.

Just keep in mind that, whenever you feel down, it's that 12.5% subverting the other 87.5%.

I am half spaniard half German. I born in Spain and i grow up in spanish culture. I just fucking hate spaniards and mutts. They are the fucking worst. I wish be 100% German but my father cucked 3 spaniards women. Now my Brothers and me are suffering

Attached: Ch06_Image06_large.jpg (1804x1796, 641K)

Jewish blood and not faith is the problem. This trait, that's to say, "blood," was created by Nature, or else God, to be the antithesis to the white or Aryan being. The faith has already corrputed the Aryan through Christianity and Islam. Therefore, blood is what's left. Any remaining jewish blood in the world means whites haven't won yet, nor that we've lost; only that the game is still being played. It will only end when one of the two exists, and the other is gone entirely or beyond recognition

I barley drink but thanks for reminding me both races I'm mixed with are alcoholics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws#Classifications_under_the_laws

It's 12.5%, unless you believe Khazar DNA is some nebulus blood curse, wtf are you even worried about.

You aren't even religiously or halachically considered a jew.

12.5% Jew? Wouldn't that make you about the same as Hitler?

Hitler wasn't a Jew, stop with the meme bullshit.
Also, 12.5 was enough for the Nazis to allow you citizenship, so that should be good enough for poltards.

Deutschblütiger
German-blooded 18 Jewish
Considered as belonging to the German race and nation; approved to have Reich citizenship

Found pic of the guy posting this

Attached: haredicomputers-e1399342900450.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

There is no fucking Jew percentage.
Die Juden are all out of the same eggs!
Was your mother a Jew (& daughter of a Jewess, etc.)? Then you´re a Jew.

In history Jews sold their women into whoredom regularly, that´s why now so many carry quite a few aryan features.
It´s the EGG (mitochondrial DNA) that counts though.

0.1% jew blood would make you jewish. You are jewish, and cannot be trusted.

A lot of Jews don't like Jews because they know them really well.

Fuck off kike

Doesn't make much sense but whatever I guess. I'm not sure how stating an obvious fact comes across as jewish so maybe you could explain

You have Jews, nice. Congratz, you are an edgy 15 year old, and of course ur from america.

Keyboard autists more strict than actual historic fascist movements, fucking lmao.