Will Brexit bring down the monarchy?

Old prince thinks he doesn't need to drive with a seat belt after he crashed into a civilian.

thesun.co.uk/news/8232915/prince-philip-crash-driving-land-rover-no-seat-belt/

Attached: prphil.png (944x972, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-philips-crash-victim-reveals-13882041
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3065695.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=k5xKTdi9Evs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2103411/Michael-Fagan-high-mushrooms-broke-Queens-bedroom.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9XPnT66S2fU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-philips-crash-victim-reveals-13882041

Attached: PrincePhilipCrashVictimEmmaFairweather.jpg (810x539, 59K)

Attached: philipnoseatbelt.jpg (810x539, 74K)

No, the media is going after the monarchy once people stop giving a shit about brexit

nothing will ever bring down the monarchy and if you think it will then you're very sadly mistaken i'm afraid, may as well get used to it

gross

i'm not even a royalist btw just stating the obvious

What about if the entire royal family are killed while they are at Buckingham palace by armed terrorists?

Then we go to war.

1) the entire royal family would never be all there at the same time
2) if you really, genuinely think a terrorist could get that close to do any serious damage then i fear your parents may have thrown you down the stairs very shortly after your birth

Stop paying money for them.

Why? Also, what if the terrorists are native to Britain.

the mornachy is larping Jews originally called the Windsors. Into the chambers they will go with the rest of their rat kind

Attached: 1546415615171.jpg (1280x1280, 220K)

soon

Attached: 966.jpg (604x604, 33K)

Probably but that's a good thing.

Are you seriously fucking telling me that a few squads totaling in let's say 60 men who are wearing body armour, have AK47s, and armour piercing rounds couldn't make it past the couple of armed officers that are at the scene? What if there were multiple groups who were all connected and roughly the same size attacking different government buildings at the same time like Parliament, the bank of England, and the Ministry buildings and also attacked the Military base that is adjacent to Buckingham palace with a car bomb and then an assault? Are you seriously fucking saying that? Because if you are you are a paranoid retard.

is that banana kidnapper in your pic

Mashed potato.

He thinks that because he is fucking old not because he is a Prince. My grandad and his brother used to do the same shit. You have to think it was completely normal for people to drive home from drinking at one point.

Don't say that that be just awful, imagine the non stop news coverage all my favourite programmes would be cancelled for weeks.

Oh, he goes silent because he realizes how retarded he sounds.

How about you stop posting online since you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. "Oho you are sadly mistaken" *smug face* Please kill yourself, faggot.

1789 French revolution
1917 Russian revolution
2019 Britsh revolution?

This sounds awful, it's just terrible to think the beloved royal family could be taken down by just 60 soldiers. Just out of morbid curiosity how would these people equip and organise themselves while avoiding the reach of the security services?

dude looks literally undead why is he allowed in a driver's seat

Hi MI5

The monarchy is fucked once she goes. Something like 50% of the population think the incoming tard should abdicate and give it to William, this will not happen and the tard will rule for the next thirty years looking increasingly like op's pic.

Attached: the-queen-ruling.jpg (972x973, 156K)

I'm but I simple memelord with an honest question to ask anonyfriend.

Attached: 1547811560730m.jpg (837x1024, 107K)

I don't plan on doing this and I don't want it to happen but it would be simple. I am a royalist but I often think about if things were to happen how they would happen.

There are deactivated weapons for sale in the UK, with just a lathe, some metal, a gundrill, a chisel, and some knowledge someone could easily reactivate a ton of them, and since these guns are hardly tracked you could buy a large quantity of them even in cash and not cause an suspicion.

Black powder would be easy to make, but smokeless powder is best, smokeless powder is harder to make but it is doable and you can get all of the stuff for it legally, casings are easy to get as they are not illegal, magazines can be bought online. The issue would then be the primers of the bullets, I'm not an expert on this but I'm sure you could get hold of it one way or another.

You can make body armour out of armrid or whatever it is called, it is basically bullet proof fabric which you can buy legally, and then once you have stitched it together and made the garments you can add some pouches for steel plates around the organs for extra protection.

You could then have one of your members set up a part which lines up with your political beliefs to create a pool of dedicated ideologues to pick from, once you have gained some traction you would have a substantial following, you could also recruit online to some degree, but everything would have to be secretive.

You could do this with only tens of dedicated, intelligent, resourceful people. You would just divide the labour between them, some buying the guns, some reactivating the guns, some making the powders, some making the bullets, some recruiting, and some infiltrating law enforcement to have a lookout. After you've made the guns you just wrap them up in preservation wax with some loaded magazines, put them in a box, and bury them somewhere, like in a makeshift bunker in the woods.

Wrong
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3065695.stm

That's how a cartoon virus that would kill humanity look like.

This kind of stuff only happens in movies and dreams.

why don't brits just kill these idiots?

Attached: Ceausescu.jpg (640x414, 45K)

press F

Attached: 77bde_individual_600x500.jpg (600x500, 53K)

What, I like the royal family, besides, I don't have any friends and rarely leave my house, and I don't own any firearms outside of a couple of air rifles and a broken air pistol. There would be no reason to believe I'm a terrorist.

Of course, I'm a staunch royalist also, but I think the rogues you imagine embarking on this devilish course to be less than capable of defeating the security services.

You neglect to mention the need for drilling these recruits. They would have to practice small arms engagements and would most likely have zero prior live fire experience, unless you aim to recruit returned jihadis, who would increase your visibility to the security services. No matter how secretive you were you would still be vulnerable to infiltration either by an agent or a developed informant.

The chances of your hypothetical team getting trained and in place without any kind of leak are at best slim, especially with online exposure, regardless of how covert you assumed you were.

Their best opportunity might be to take advantage of some national crisis maybe one even fomented by a second arm, a large national wide distraction so to speak.

To wrap up I can sleep safely in the knowledge that the monarchy is safe thanks in no small part to the dedicated and brave members of our proud nations Secret Services.

Attached: 1280px-Ipatyev_house_basement.jpg (1280x911, 385K)

Yeah, I can't go far enough in saying how much I love the Royal family, I very often masturbate to pic related of the queen, I love her so very much. But allow me to respond.
Firstly, provided you are intelligent it should be pretty simple to learn how to shoot a gun and learn basic tactics, but this can be done in a few ways.

You could recruit soldiers. Soldiers like you and I have many different political opinions and there are many veterans and serving soldiers that would probably join a militia organisation. With these people you could teach the recruits that have less experience in combat basic tactics, maybe take them out to some isolated woodland and fire off a few rounds at night and get accustomed, if you recruited a land owner, like a farmer or something you may even be able to practice on his land. You could set up a small training camp. Failing this you could have people recruit at some weekend warrior special ops training course like Breivik did.

Provided you have enough people you might not even need to train people, the only military engagements would be with the armed guards as you assaulted the building, and you would have the complete element of surprise, so you would just shoot the guards and either enter through an open door, or blow the door open with a black powder charge and then ram it open. Once inside you may have to protect the building from the first wave of armed police, but provided you are attacking multiple locations at once and you know where the armed response officers and soldiers will be coming from you can get the element of surprise on them too before they even get to the palace or any of the other buildings. After taking the buildings you simply set up a perimiter with checkpoints on all the roads and patrols and you have already won, because provided you have captured some important figures you can threaten to shoot these people should the military assault your position, which would make the assault pointless.

Well with regard to the issue not being secretive enough, well it is all a matter of providing distractions, you could have someone who you promise to break out of jail should he get arrested block all contact with your group and start sending mail bombs to people and assassinating people randomly and sending bomb threats to unrelated targets to create a distraction for the security services.

Also, a lot of the people don't even have to know about the plan, provided you build a party with a base of loyal dedicated supporters you could announce the the plan outside parliament and split the crowd into groups, arm them and then lead them to where they need to go. But also, the reason you would have the party is to pick out specific individuals who you believe would be best able to join the organization, Also, you could give people a background check before you allow them in that makes sure they don't have a criminal history or anything like that, also, it would be best to recruit mostly young people, as they would be very radical and they would likely not have any run ins with police.

You would only need maybe 500-1000 people to pull off something like this, and things like this have been done before, like pedo rings, terrorist cells, cults, all of these have had large amounts of members and remained mostly secret before being toppled by our boys are the MI5.

Also, I forgot the pic.

Attached: queen-elizabeth-was-ridiculously-hot_o_2780213.jpg (493x777, 76K)

I suppose MI5 should be on the lookout for large groups of friends playing Airsoft or paintball. Also chemical weapons aren't especially effective at killing people but they do require a complex and manpower heavy response.

Attached: 1547661911206.jpg (640x787, 221K)

The Queen wears belts though.

Anyone else find it crazy that
1. he's driving alone at 97 years of age
2. driving himself even though he's a high-ranking royal

???

>Civilian crashes into him and flips his vehicle
>"Days after he crashed into civilian..."
Not even news outlets are this autistic.

He's too outspoken and free, compared to the rest of the British, so they don't care if he gets in an (((accident))).

>be 97 year old cucked husband of Queen
>wreck car, injure two wymens
>day later drive speeding and without a seat belt

This man is Britishness in one man.

>What is the Household Cavalry?
>HCMR is commanded by a Lieutenant Colonel and has about 300 officers and men.

>brits falling on their swords over inbred Germans who carry the hemophiliac gene
kek

*teleports in your royal family*

Attached: skynews-meghan-markle-prince-harry_4316503.jpg (1096x616, 105K)

Attached: queen_belts.jpg (1920x1200, 131K)

Attached: mm.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>2019 Britsh revolution?

The country's ubiquitous secret police force, which was both one of the largest in the EU and for decades had been the main suppressor of popular dissension, frequently and violently quashing political disagreement, ultimately proved powerless in stopping the looming, and then highly fatal and successful revolt.

Fuck off child-molesting enabler

dios mio, la creature de Inglaterra mui la raza mixta

Attached: f9b4da7bc85ecf19afbd4f70d0df47b0.jpg (1242x1230, 117K)

Brexit isn't happening

Big of true

Attached: skripalsuspects.jpg (620x330, 21K)

Reptoids are above the law goy

what an absolute chad

>nothing will ever bring down the monarchy
not even uncle Jimmy? cesium could do it also

>the mornachy is larping Jews
they're part Italian so definitely some black in there someplace

Thanks, rare flag.

>rare
user, I...

?

No Prince Charles will do that.

Attached: Leitfaden.png (1164x1028, 186K)

Well, it was the first time I saw a flag from Georgia, but you're right.

I'm going to get in my time machine and leave now.

Based

Attached: quote-if-i-were-reincarnated-i-would-wish-to-be-returned-to-earth-as-a-killer-virus-to-lower-prince- (850x400, 66K)

There is a line of succession you idiot

start with your own family you parasitical old cunt.

I mean all potential succession.

t. working class half-paki

youtube.com/watch?v=k5xKTdi9Evs

hah nope.
Its always these old fucks saying about overpopulation, when they have been around forever.

& they never suggest partially solving the problem by starting with themselves and their families,it is always people like you or me they wish to kill.

30 Jan 2014 - Energy bills for Buckingham Palace hit £774000 last year

while our own people die of cold and ex soldiers die

why would they start with their family?
that's just your assumption that he wants to kill the lower classes, he statement seems to suggest random killing. the statement also very likely is a joke.
it's doesn't take much to save someone from dying of cold, you don't have to be rich, why aren't other helping them?

>why would they start with their family?

why shouldn't they? their palaces could house many homeless.

>that's just your assumption that he wants to kill the lower classes, he statement seems to suggest random killing. the statement also very likely is a joke.

It is no joke he is an evil man

>it's doesn't take much to save someone from dying of cold, you don't have to be rich, why aren't other helping them?

limited resources/money going to the uneedy.

But...Queen Elizabeth II's Income Will Nearly Double This Year.(2017) The queen's income will nearly double this year, rising to roughly 76.1 million pounds.

"it is a sin directly against one's neighbor, since one man cannot over-abound in external riches, without another man lacking them, for temporal goods cannot be possessed by many at the same time"

>why shouldn't they? their palaces could house many homeless.
you want him to support overpopulation and homeless knobheads?
>It is no joke he is an evil man
even if he was serious, there is nothing "evil", whatever that means, in his statement
>But...Queen Elizabeth II's Income Will Nearly Double This Year.(2017) The queen's income will nearly double this year, rising to roughly 76.1 million pounds.
Who cares? you have bigger problems than that., yes hierarchies exist and not everyone can be rich. kys you reddit-spacing communist piace of shit, nobody owns you anything and you'll always be losers

Attached: MgsJU1P.jpg (369x471, 114K)

>ten people in boat respect life
>all get an axe
>10 axes weighing as much as one person
I don't get it

1.I want him and his duplicitous 'family' removed.
2. look into his other comments about ordinary people, as if he is something special.
3.don't try this 'reddit spacing' nonsense on me it is pure drivel.

it's either 10 axes or all the people getting up and sinking everyone. obviously you can just push them off with bare hands, but that's for pussies

60?

Maybe security has improved since this:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2103411/Michael-Fagan-high-mushrooms-broke-Queens-bedroom.html

Attached: man_naked_comp_3215810k.jpg (858x536, 168K)

you don't only want him removed, you covet his possessions, you keep going on about how much shekels he makes and how his stuff can be better utilized instead of how useless he is, it's obvious you would do worse if you were in his position.
you have reddit opinion and are reddit-spacing, it's apparent where you come from and where you should go back to

He's like a British Hans Moleman
youtube.com/watch?v=9XPnT66S2fU

Attached: HansMolemanonFire-56e391825f9b5854a9f8f610.jpg (720x540, 41K)

you don't want the wrong people seeing this user

Attached: images.jpg (295x171, 12K)

Was crashing the car part of his plan?

Attached: 139483627938.png (569x802, 563K)