IT'S HAPPENING--BABYSHREDDERS BTFO

Planned Parenthood has finally lost their legal fight against David Daleiden and his sting operation.

thefederalist.com/2019/01/18/court-rules-undercover-videos-planned-parenthood-selling-baby-body-parts-authentic/

For years they've been trying to hide this and keep it under wraps but the truth is finally out. Ignore slider threads, this is the happening the media and Zuckerberg are very obviously trying to hide from you with the MAGA hat kid fake controversy.

Planned Parenthood and the babyshredders are finished. Don't let them distract you.

Attached: pp.jpg (1160x773, 179K)

Bump for Jesus blessing murdered babies

bumping for the worldwide extermination of the jews

Praise the Lord and burn the moloch worshippers

bump

Bump for pogroms against Molochians

Bump

What they're doing is nothing more than ancient sacrifices to Molech. The only difference is the modern tools being used. Every one of those buildings are probably filled with negative energy. No wonder mothers who abort their children get depressed later on in life. They pick up and carry those demons with them.

Attached: 20190120_092232.jpg (1280x693, 206K)

I mean it was obvious those videos were true, they fucking sat their bragging about it on film. People pointed out the videos were edited and then he released the unedited ones proving these people are sick in the head. This world is controlled by evil at this point, people living in nations that are considered irrelevant are the most fortunate people on earth right now.

DEUS VULT

Amen. Pedovores must not live.

Well this is a small victory for truth. Regardless of your stance on abortion you ought to be proud a judge has ruled in favor of evidence and not "muh vagina"

good, that was a bullshit lawsuit.

Exactly. And furthermore if they aren't ashamed of what they're doing let them televise it. This festering industry needs to be fully exposed.

Oh yeah, I completely agree. I don't know how to feel about abortion because both sides have convincing arguments but I'm glad these sick fucks at planned parenthood are being exposed.

Holy shit that turned out to be real ?
That is disgusting.

no they cannot fucking live another year

Attached: 4 C H A O S.gif (320x320, 250K)

It was always real. Did you really fall for pp and msm the videos were edited pr damage control?

Who the fuck is buying that shit then? Chinese traditional medicine is the only thing I can somehow imagine.

I was there and let me point out to you that the most prolific supporters of the practice are Jews, and if they're for something it's better to be against it.

A little bit of justice in a fucked up technocratic hellscape. Pax vobis brothers

Can i get a quick rundown

Yes goy the (((Chinese))) are buy infant organs for the stem cells, they just so happen to (((coincidentally))) have research labs in Jew York and (((Israel))) damn chinks.

Guy follows PP exec for days posing as a client and asks about pricing out "spare parts" from her company's activities, she openly quotes prices and arranges delivery options. He goes public with video, gets arrested and thrown in jail, district jewdge rules against him, appeals court rules in his favor due to video evidence, only place from here is supreme Court which would mean a federal repeal on PP subsidies.

But you need the babyshredders to keep the niglet population in check!

bump
this is a big one, and will be slid accordingly

Attached: 1496719647161.jpg (378x700, 35K)

>not 14.88

Nice to see someone exposing those denonic shits finally

This...Fair trade off. Black pop in the US has been declining well with abortions, and murders.
Gotta keep that going.

> unironically reading the Federalist
> ever

Mein fucking sides

Bump this for the baby’s who can’t bump this post.

leaders of largest abortion club caught illegally selling dead babies

Attached: tears_of_sadness.jpg (1024x819, 363K)

> The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the state of Texas can strip taxpayer subsidies from Planned Parenthood
> The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
>Court

drugs and murders are like delayed abortions? :D

Attached: 1516222889923.jpg (533x388, 86K)

Bump. God will smite these Moloch worshipers

>jesus
You worship a kike god from a kike religion invented by kikes for kikes.

So now that its verified real
Whats next? What legal consequences come from this?

if only you knew how bad things really are

Also nice to see prayers get answered, maybe soon we can start pushing back and actually drag abortionists into the street.

Baby bump

>dead niggers
>dead spics
>dead white trashy whores

Nothing of value was lost. Abortion should be 100% legal. Also, sage

Keep listening to the lies of the Jews. I'm sure that'll end well for you.

Best to pull the weed out by the root tho.

Checked

Attached: 45AC8917-87CF-449E-9FAF-D580970F2A77.jpg (400x400, 52K)

This guy gets it.
It's not for kikes...it's just for the goys.
A religion for slaves.

except there's video evidence you disgusting subhuman dreg.

This proves you're a faggot.
>Dead innocent children who have yet to commit any wrong

I'm sure you are also for killing whites because they may become pro whites

I'm sure they chalk it up to selling "biological waste for research".

So nothing, other than people knowing how sick society is to let this shit go on.

Reminder, pro-life is pro-nigger.
Thottery must be abated, but this win is a double edged sword.

Bump. Jesus is the way. Grave is abundant. Drink from the living water

That was actually what it is.
PP pointed and showed the laws where they were to sell off the components, just like your dick tip
The outrage was from boomers whining about molech and how people can sell blood but not whole people how dare they

jesus christ bumping the hell out of this
PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS SELLING BABYPARTS
NOT A FUCKING DRILL

All of the problems currently affecting the West are because Christians exist, and Christians let Jews take over our countries.

this

Well they lost state funding in Texas or they are now vulnerable to.
>Sheboondropsbanhammeronfetus.webm
They'll kill each other from here till eternity, just don't make me pay for it

Yeah, but Sanger had a compelling argument about controlling the nigger population.

>innocent

Those people don’t give birth to innocent people. They give birth to criminals, trash, people who are likely to end up back in PP cleaning up their own messes. Subhumans are a plague, and yes that includes uneducated white trashy fucks

Are cockroaches innocent before they hatch? No they are a plague from day 0

we live in a society

this mostly. If jews want it, no matter how good it looks, it's probably satanic and evil
that being said, minorities kill more babies than whites per capita
such a hard choice to make

I thought pro-life was for people

/thread

there was some news about stemcells being used for things like aging cures and stuff
they'll blame the chinks but I'm fairly certain elites and jews are using it too
not that chinks wouldn't do it, but the majority of their clientele is probably jewish

So that explains the MAGA juden kinder shitshow.

Sure except they lied to Congress and said they don't sell the parts. And she wasn't speaking to a rep from a company he approached her as a rando off the street type
Tip harder faggot
Still wrong
Roaches have no soul, they act the way they do because they are beasts, a similar argument could be made for niggers. But until someone commits an actual crime they are innocent, if we encouraged chastity we wouldn't be in this mess.

Still proves nothing
I mean, the videos are authentic, but that doesn't mean it's real.

You know who hated Jesus the most? Jewish leaders and teachers. Sounds like you, Rabbi.

>literal shilling
Abortion is murder. You can't judge an individual before he has done anything. That being said, you're right that minorities are the ones killing their kids. It's a hard choice though. Support the minorities by killing PP or support jewish anti aging cremes by letting PP do its thing.

>Really ah's your soka

Attached: 1547406278284.png (648x685, 550K)

Always pick a nigger over a Jew, a nigger can be expelled and stay gone. A Jew always comes back

they have been using foreskin cells for that kind of shit for years now, so yeah

finally the black genocide will stop

>I mean, the videos are authentic, but that doesn't mean it's real.
strongest cope so far

Nope
they said they did not sell for profit as per the law
Just like how Trump runs a nonprofit that sells the various stuff in his campaign

That’s as retarded as saying that a bomb dropped on a city is good because it kills niggers as well as whites.

This sounds like a B movie villain
>Imma sell body parts
>Alright
>Not just any body parts. Baby body parts

Right which is why all that money is reported on the books and showed up in the hearing so the CEO could point to it and say here is this transaction. Oh wait that's not what happened is it?

>some kid watching a petrol sniffer drum
>literal nation wide media attention

>high court rules over planned parenthood trafficking body parts
>complete silence

Hmm... makes you wonder (((who))) runs the mediia.

This nigga doesn't know that the Jews tell the truth in movies.

this is why media shouldn't be trusted anymore, ever again
not until all the jews are dead
I wonder how many things are slid in the Netherlands, I wonder how many of those never even get reported at all

I like planned parenthood because they kill more niggers than humans. Abortion should be obligatory for any non white living in America.

Most of my life has become searching for news because of this. Always look for national media coverage, that's when you need to look closely for the important stories.

Richard Spencer said abortion is good for white people, and that's good enough for me. Hair Spencer, hail Planned Parenthood, Hail victory!

How do I cash in on dead nigger baby storage once PP goes broke?

>babyshredders

Attached: 1547656402624.png (748x786, 535K)

And yet you cannot point to where it isn't
>Something that encourages nigger deaths should be stopped at all costs

And yet all his followers were Jews. Then said followers began spreading the cancer to the goyim trying to convince them they need "saving" from their maniacal kike god and that his kike son was the only way, eventually leading to the collapse of Rome from stupid (((rulers))).

Turn it over to the FBI and enjoy prison time

none, I'm sure what they did was legal given how relatively open they were about it and general attitudes towards abortion

the political consquences, however, well there's a lot of potential but probably won't amount to anything too dramatic on a large scale, abodtion is too wrapped up in identity issues for most women

What the fuck kind of fever dream nonsense are babbling about?

This. They'll probably get a slap on the wrist for not doing their bidding quietly enough.

Look faggot if you want to be a kike defender that's on you.
>200429447
Oh look JIDF's here

>This world is controlled by evil at this point, people living in nations that are considered irrelevant are the most fortunate people on earth right now.
I know, it's fucking peaceful af

>jesus was a fellow kike goyim so why are you worshipping him, are you actually worshippin us err (((them))) goyim?
SYNAGOGUE
OF
SATAN
get outta here
Jow Forums is a Christian board

>I want niggers
That's your post

Kikes defend abortion more than anything. It's like sacred to them. That's all you need to know to know where you should stand.

Pro-life = anti-kike

What's wrong with kiIIing nigger Iarvae?

Attached: file.png (650x350, 364K)

Exactly; it is a Jewish subversion tactic. Evidently, it has worked. Not for long, though. I think we should just ban all Abrahamic religions in the ethnostate. They cause all of the world's problems. Jews with their lies and greed and subversion, Christians with their passive submission at the false promise of a coming "savior" who's gonna make it all better (who's Jewish himself, ironically), and Muslims with their aggression and violence and retardation.

Planned parenthood is basically the gas chambers for niggers and leftist woman, If anything they should be encouraged.

If you actually had eyeballs in your skull you might be able to read. I don't want the wholesale slaughter of the innocent being paid for by my taxes. The nigger problem is a self curing one, they will kill and die at a quick enough rate that it doesn't matter. And if we didn't follow the kikes by letting rap shape the whole mindset of niggers we wouldn't have a rampant breeding problem. Fuck off you smelly Jew.

Attached: 1547574138944.png (400x751, 215K)