Retarded Trump thinks spics will vote for him now

Fucking LOL what a fat retard

Attached: trumptard.png (588x364, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html
maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NPR_PBS-NewsHour_Marist-Poll-USA-NOS-and-Tables_1901141631-1.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: fat trump.jpg (1200x1424, 351K)

If there is one people who hate Hispanics more than anyone, it's other Hispanics. Being from Europe though you wouldn't understand

Id figure hispanics in america would hate mexico. Why leave

thought so.

Except they vote 90% democrat delusional retard

Majority vote democrat, but more accurately it splits 70/30 consistently. Even with Trump.

TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN
GET OUT OF HERE
LEAVE US ALONE

Closer to 70% in truth.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html

And he is citing accurate approval ratings.

maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NPR_PBS-NewsHour_Marist-Poll-USA-NOS-and-Tables_1901141631-1.pdf

i do get tired of watching that man suck dick. everyday; sucks nigger dick,, sucks wetback dick, sucks kike dick, sucks sandnigger dick. no self respect or pride, just a jewpuppet riding the pedo express w epstein.

If he can do something to stop illegal immigration (which negatively impacts Hispanic areas a lot more than other areas, more people more competition for jobs), Hispanics in the US would love to see something done about illegals.

The ones that bother to fucking vote. And how many is that exactly? Liberals always pretend like there's a 100% turnout when in truth they'd get raped in the ass so hard if that ever happened.

>illegal immigrant
>AYYYY FUCK THAT PUTO TRUMP

>legal immigrant
>yeah no you need to go back
Really fires up those almonds...

The legal ones will. He just needs tamp down voter fraud either way

Attached: 1513219489522.jpg (620x465, 54K)

MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL BUT FIRST I HAVE TO GET 5 BILLION DOLLARS APPROVED BY CONGRESS AND MAKE DEALS WITH THE ENEMY

Attached: Drumpf.jpg (3000x2078, 1.95M)

What the hell does that mean? Who takes these polls? I'm never invited to take a damn poll i don't know anyone that is.

t. Ann Coultard

When Trump says numbers, they're wrong.

Why does he care, really? He should be more concerned with the democrat's base, the dead.

What good is garnering favor with voters when your opposition fabricates ballots on election day?

I’m a spic. Voted for him and will continue to do so. We need border security.

looks like somebody had a bit too many berders

Attached: berders.jpg (525x350, 30K)

As a matter of fact, they will. The most of immigrants who fled their shithole countries don't want open borders.

>the one individual that managed to have an IQ as an outlier is actually able to understand the immigration situation
while his retarded AVG beaner IQ family will hate this country and whitey forever for stopping their remittances back home and stopping pedro from joining them illegally across the border. These people are savages and need to be dealt with accordingly.

Those are niggers

I have to agree, I hope he isn't counting on the beaner vote. I know some Latinos who are right wing but most aren't.

>there a huge difference between niggers and beaners
yeah and I'll tell you what it is, ready for it? They aren't white, winning a vote in politics is about the demographics of your voting block you absolute trucking idiot

>Why leave
we fuck up their markets with farm subsidies

>I know some Latinos who are right wing but most aren't.
most of them don't vote

Mexicans vote republican because they want to close the door behind them to protect their interests. Many hispanoc men also voted for trump because
>fuck muh stronk indpendt womyn

Attached: 1547930521863m.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

Latinos who gain some success, are legal, and pay taxes eventually go conservative. If they came from a village south of the border where there was cartel violence, they'll support police/security/law and order.
If they were gutter trash and are still gutter trash, lacking any virtue, unable to pass virtue to their gutter trash children, well, you've got democrat votes. Luckily these aren't your 100% turnout

Republicans are going to try harder to become the party of "white" Hispanics than they've ever tried to actually win elections.

Attached: 1543452612527.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

However, Mexicans vote Democrat almost as heavily as Jews.

Thank you for linking to Marist. I find it interesting that one column for Latino says 50% bit when broken into strongly approve, approve etc the total comes to 51%. Also Latinos are the only group that has higher approval then disapproval rate.
To top that off this is still very much Democrat leaning poll, so the numbers may, in reality, be much worse for the Democrats.
Trump has excellent internal polling from what I heard and knows how to use it. I wouldn't be surprised if the stance on the wall becomes more cemented than it already is. These results are really bad for the Dems and yet they still refuse to learn. Have they bought their own propaganda?

This

Thanks spic but we need at least half of all spics to do so or we'll never have a stable country again.

This x1000. Why has nothing been done about the ballot harvesting and election stealing in CA?