Indian Thread

Indian Jow Forums users, how can we educate the masses about proper reforms? How do we stop the nigger tier people from harming the nation than they already have?

Attached: Indian Flag.jpg (3508x2480, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_black
indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/SH.STA.ODFC.ZS/rankings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we redpill the masses? Starting from the regular teens

Indians are bro-tier! They're better than most if not all other non-whites. Never seen them be particularly violent in western countries either, they seem like peaceful funny people. Namaste.

Start by having a voting reform where only people who pay tax can vote in elections. This will increase Indian government Tax revenue. The Muslim vote bank would collapse.

Indi/pol/
Whats the muslim problem like in your country?
Also I love all your old temples, especially the Kailasa temple.

Start writing for UPSC exams or similar exams which ensure government positions. More of us in power = More easier to spread our propaganda.

Post pic of a real toilet with a time stamp. Then lets talk about it mr cant poo in a loo

Attached: 2118954B-9292-46BE-BDFF-AEB6AAC374A9.jpg (450x338, 23K)

Kikes

That seems like a great idea, most people here scream "Government Chor He" (Government is a thief) while avoiding or not paying taxes at all. Also there is a massive illegal immigration problem in the Bangladesh border which are being ignored due to easy votes. The government isn't trying to even hide the fact that they are using them for political gains.
It's terrible, mass illegal aliens from the bangladesh border every single day, most cities near the border have become islamic territories. Bangladesh Hindus are being put to racist remarks while the people that come from there illegally try to influence the people in our country.

>345 days
we need to do something
>how can we educate the masses about proper reforms? How do we stop the nigger tier people
current educated masses are faggots and causing more damage than niggers

Attached: p5.jpg (250x200, 8K)

keralite born in canada here.

india has no hope, guys. im sorry to say it. the country has about 400 million too many people and most fo the cities just need to be bulldozed and started again.

literally unsuitable and unfit for human habitation.

ROLL

Attached: india.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

Yeah that's fucked, what if anything are the goverment doing about the problem? Its very sad that muslims have been causing trouble and destruction in country for centuries.

>keralite born in canada here.
>india has no hope, guys. im sorry to say it

nuke the commies of kerela then half of the problem will be gone

Attached: pepe5.jpg (957x621, 53K)

Poda thendi de mone.

rollin!

rolled
ratik

regionalism and all that shit is another major problem in india, another impediment to overcoming india's problems - sad you said that. kerala has the highest density of toilets and education, maybe you can learn something?

I'm currently in the process, I want to try all I can.
Current educated masses are just indoctrinated with propaganda, we need to teach them the proper way.
Fuck off

Send bob

Attached: ObedientSizzlingGermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif (250x671, 1.8M)

It wouldn't he a problem if something like said could be implemented. Most problems arise cause the politicans side with them because of the precious votes.

>regionalism
>mallu has education
reading communist manifesto or quran is not education

Attached: pe4p.jpg (550x467, 57K)

Can you guys explain why Indians here love Modi but vote left wing? Doesn't make sense to me.

Kill all the dalits.

Free gibs is second nature to most shit skin Indians, so ofcourse they vote for the left.

Because they fear you'll kick them out if you become race conscious.

>

Or, you could pray to a cow or Yogi Adityanath
for your good fortune.

lol, u guys all have "SHIT SKIN" guess what, you come here to canada or the Us you will be all considered nigger. you guys are fucking threats to all of humanity and common decency. if you guys are brahmins then you woudl behave and think like genteel philosophers and scholars. disgraceful.

>Or, you could pray to a cow or Yogi Adityanath
t. commiedul
btw i dont care about yogi or cow but you guys are fags to think eating an animal means one is educated

Stop the software and industrial sweatshops. Focus on industry that delivers for your own nation and not those nations.. or more specifically corporates in said nations from exploiting the health and minds of your fellow country people.

Attached: 1546151477717.jpg (604x453, 41K)

>eating an animal means one is educated

killing your fellow man because they eat animals in uneducated and barbarous.

What's the equivalent of Chad in India?

lel a mallu calling others "shit skin"

We all qre chads and alpha than all white males

Your opinions don't matter because you are a literal shit skin keralite with nigger genes.

Attached: 1543131894118m.jpg (819x1024, 132K)

*is

poo in loo

Don't you get it? He is a christcuck.

>bangladesh
I thought they weren’t as bad as Pakistan. Pakis here seem to be noticeably worse than them here. All Bangladeshis seem to do is work at restaurants and takeaways.

You are literal niggers, just by being poojets in your own country you have effectively killed it.

fat guy with a beard that smiles a lot. they're on top, for some reason.

White boy being a tough guy on internet.

aren't some of your gods so black that they are blue? honestly what the fuck is wrong with you morons? you have been mindfucked by 19th century German orientalists and a board filled with unemployed incel NEETs. there is no hope for india. this proves it again.

Attached: Photo on 2019-01-20 at 9.27 AM.jpg (1080x720, 188K)

Retards calling you a nigger but they don't realise that they're dark themselves, only a little bit lighter than you.

Attached: race-mixing-caucasian-australoid-india.jpg (512x384, 166K)

Do you lift bro?

>Indian Jow Forums users, how can we educate the masses about proper toilet usage?

time to find the nearest loo, there is poo

How can I get beefy arms :(

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.05M)

Hammer curls.

Is this the best insult you can come up with? Weak.

Got discord?

Master race.

You fucking pajeets we need a discord!

>education
>so black that they are blue
have you ever studied science?

Not gonna happen our people have a slave mentality studying is byhearting everything in memory. Our artists copy every fucking thing possible. Try watching a news television riddled with advertisement repeating the news over 9000 times.Corruption is a problem that has damaged too many sectors of our society.

Countries which china doesn't take over will use us like a pawn they will offer free gibs will our people will gladly take

Democracy was a mistake for India.
End democracy.
End reservation.
1 child policy for all poor people.
Nuke Pakis and afghanis.
Repopulate with Hindus.
Aryavarta 2.0 incoming!

POO IN THE LOO

Attached: indian genetics.jpg (480x419, 46K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_black

krishna was black.

Here's a better thread

How the fuck did makeup make her cheeks smaller?

wanker
he was dark skinned, btw different gods has different skin tone and Krishna was like the colour of sky/universe, which is not black.

Attached: 20-1-19.jpg (2592x1936, 891K)

>hairless arm
Dravidian detected.

unbelievable – these dalits were attacking me for being a nigger. i show my snow white arm laced with my icy blue veins, and I come to see their arms - they are all turn out to be hairless blackoids! Racism blown the fuck out.

stop attacking darker skinned indians then you fucking self hating mongrel

LET MY PEOPLE GO, PHARAOH.

Attached: Black_Missile_Man.jpg (982x516, 137K)

Attached: 1506778120136.png (645x729, 51K)

How can I get a qt Hindu Indian gf?
>Tfw no Indian gf;-;

I forget it's prevailent in the southern states
Pakistan has been terrorizing the border starting independence, they even lost 3 fucking wars and still don't give up. I don't hate Bangladesh per se but they are coming here illegally and radicalizing the city near borders while giving a tough time to hindu people in their own country
The level of cope. You have nigger genes, It's not going to change.
Everything you said is true, I'm trying to educate people in my locality. Progress starts with a small step
Makeup and Photoshop. If remember well, the husband went to a lawyer for divorce and called the marriage a scam.

>How can I get a qt Hindu Indian gf?
post your Dik & Bol pics on Faceberg and wait for 3 minutes et voila you earned a qt Hindu Pajeeta slave

>The level of cope. You have nigger genes, It's not going to change.

u dont see the ridiculousness of being BROWN and calling others niggers lol

Attached: 08-indianman.jpg (600x450, 49K)

Muslims and Christians are worrying about how they will revive their lost glory and gas the kikes
meanwhile the poos are worrying about how they can convince their people to poo in the loo

you Pajeets will always be inferior, superpower 2020 my ass

Mohammed, the delusional musalman cockroach appears once again.
Go sell your sisters to french.

Poo when are you going to leave Leafland and go back to marry your Pajeeta cousin
and son't worry about your job am sure you can work as a tech scammer in Poondia as well

>I'm trying to educate people in my locality.

What exactly are you going to do?

I don't get this, at least Poos for most part hold their own religion.
What are you even proud of? I was in Paris, few years back and the number of whorish Algerian chicks were mind boggling.
You don't even have any insult against Indians other than retarded "le poo" that you copied from Whites?
Show some capacity for self-thought Arab slave.

Who is this retard? Why is this algerian crying here?

He's a regular retarded Muslim who comes to pol to preach Islam.
Cockroach doesn't realize he's a spitting image of a braindead muslim crying "Muh Islam" on any occasion to anyone, lol.

>u dont see the ridiculousness of being BROWN and calling others niggers lol

I wouldn't call you a nigger if I was brown. It would be hypocritical.

designated

Teaching them to vote not for free gibs but for progress, stop avoiding taxes, stop niggery on the internet and the real truth of the overall image of India at a global scale by stupid people with internet.

Like i understand if some random first world white boy or yellow boy shit talk. But a random guy from a thrid world african nation like algeria? Really?

Here's the problem in ever having a conversation with Muslims.
Most pakis and other muslims *actually* do believe their retarded religion is flawless.
You can't even start a decent discussion with a rat like that.

Just like the whites on Jow Forums say it's the Jews fault(it sometimes makes sense), it's actually the muslims' fault that we have fallen from Grace. We had prosperity until those fucks came over the mountains. Think about it, even the Greeks who tried to conquer lived with us in harmony and we adopted some of their culture. The Muslims looted and raped India so much more than the British ever did. They robbed us of our culture and replaced it with their own. The Vedas prohibit worship of one god. Yet some Indians worship one of the three(well two) as the supreme god.

>Poos for most part hold their own religion
because no sane person will join that shit religion to worship fucking cows that's why poos keep it to themselves
>I was in Paris
Poo in Paris? how poetic...
>whorish Algerian chicks
i don't know about this and i won't deny it entirely but am sure your Poojet women behave worse than them in the west
>You don't even have any insult against Indians
actually we call anyone who acr like a retard ''Indian'' because Poollywood movies used to be all the rage back in the 90's in Algeria and for some reason if left the people with the impression all Indians are subhumans which is true (there was this movie when a Pajeeta throw herself on cow's shit)
>"le poo" that you copied from Whites?
poo in loo meme is 100% MADE IN PAKISTAN

i am the one who poo in the loo

how about fixing this, niggerboy?

Attached: garbage_urchin.jpg (937x528, 531K)

freely distribute cowcola

you worship a fucking cow and cover your bods with their shit
you have no right to open your mouth
we have toilets therefore we are superior than you

Nice argument katue.
Agli bar ammi ko bhejna.

Those fuckers are worse. They just don't pose as much a threat as the pakistanis. They kill everyone who isn't Muslim.

when Muslims ruled you there was no shitting in street
when Bongs ruled you there was no shitting in street
when Poos ruled themselves the ''poo in loo'' meme was born

no matter how you look at it you are the reason why your country is a shithole

why the hell you speaking with me in your subhuman language? i noticed on Jewtube comments that you always do this when you find yourselves out of arguments

there is PLENTY of street shitting taking place in pakistan, and in other countries, it's just that india has become famous for it because indians excel at whatever they do, including competitive street height shitting and street distance shitting.

indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/SH.STA.ODFC.ZS/rankings

We need to implement proper voting rights, mandatory military service for 4 years to everyone aged 18+ to learn discipline and mostly educate people about how economy works.
Can't stop seething can you? Those are the literal people with shit skins that do that. Any civilized higher caste has common sense to throw waste in proper government provided waste bins.

Algerian who was jailed for spraying food with faeces and urine still can't be deported despite £250,000 legal battle to kick him out
Chemist Sahnoun Daifallah, 50, was jailed for nine years at Bristol Crown Court in 2009 for contaminating food, wine and books at four businesses in May 2008.

Daifallah squirted a mixture of urine and faeces from a 1.5 litre weed killer container - concealed within a laptop bag - at the Air Balloon Pub in Birdlip, before moving on to a Waterstones bookshop in Cirencester.

PMSL

Attached: Algerian_Shit_Attacks.jpg (634x906, 50K)

in Pakistan and China only a minority shit in street
in India it's the majority and shitting in street is part of your Hinduism culture
the way of dharma of whatever it's called living your life in the way you want and apparently you decided to live it by shitting in street

he looks like one of our gypsies which will make him a Poo by proxy

Rapey Muslim at it. Have you forgotten that most of the shitholes in the world are Muslim? And toilets in medieval times? Kek. Crack a book instead of a head u retard

bhai, ye algerian nahin hai. ye padosi desh ka kutta hai jo algerian banta hai.

Attached: Algerian_Man.jpg (1160x653, 588K)

Attached: algerian_proto_man.jpg (640x480, 66K)