The Young Turks have found a Jow Forums 'expert'

oh shit guys, The Young Turks are on to us!
"How Social Media Spread The Alt-Right VIRUS" youtube.com/watch?v=S0WrMH59nao

My sides had just about left the solar system by the time I finished watching. It reminded me of this scene from Quantum of Solace (pic related)

>You really don't know anything about us.
>It's so amusing because we're on the other side thinking 'oh the BBC the CNN they're looking over our shoulders they're listening to our conversations' and the truth is you don't even know we exist.

Attached: we have people everywhere.jpg (658x370, 151K)

they think they found my counter but they shall never

rip faggots, young turks killed innocent Armenionis

>headquarters of the alt right

lmfao

Attached: kek.jpg (249x249, 11K)

Hahaha yes, please explain Jow Forums culture 55 year old jew

You know all the "Turks" on this show probably have 50-75% Greek DNA, 25-50% West Asian, and probably 0% actual legitimate Turkic Central Asian.

Just saying because none of them look like actual Turkic peoples, they look like Anatolians and they're far too liberally minded to have any kind of nomadic tribal Turkic blood in them.

Just remember that "intellectuals" from predominately from Greek City States, and some Jews, were the cause of the fall of the Roman Empire in the West.

>Blaming Jow Forums for why Hillary Lost
>Not realizing it was because people were fed up and people just found somewhere to escape from the blight of progressive shit.

>Just remember that "intellectuals" from predominately from Greek City States, and some Jews, were the cause of the fall of the Roman Empire in the West.
the endemic corruption and repeated military coups may also have had something to do with it.

is he jewish?

Who do you think (((convinced))) the Legatus Legionis' stationed in certain areas to revolt and march on Rome?

You know the majority of Roman Legatus (legion commanders) had Greek aids (which is why most Roman historical evidence is written in Greek) and many-a-times these are the (((intellectuals))) who convinced them they should march on Rome.

This happened after the military reforms took place because the power in Rome ended up in the hands of the Legion Commanders, as their soldiers ended up being loyal to them, instead of Rome itself.

Do you think that some reporter while investigating Jow Forums became redpilled?
>On the video.That's bs Jow Forums has been a natsoc image board from the start.

>is he jewish?
do you really need to ask?

Attached: borat.jpg (3000x2000, 600K)

>right side of history
>still can't understand a finno-mongolian pottery bbs
Fucking mongs won't ever understand

Attached: 1526365850731.jpg (775x695, 32K)

>senior broadcast journalist at the BBC
>produced the BBC radio series America's Own Extremists
Probably a jew, definitely a fag

Attached: 56436546.png (911x534, 78K)

it isn't even a natsoc image board now. Actual Nazis would vomit if they ever took a look at this place.

I can believe it, I just can't find out any biographical information about him at all.

I read this book, the guy is a BBC journalist, who hates conservatives.

What a chinlet Mike Wendling is.

Anyone that ends their statements with "right" all the time is a fucking asshole.

These news people are basically jerking off into eachothers mouths in public

>be turk
>these people exist
It's over

They don't even know rule #1.

>I read this book
Is there anything interesting in it?

His accent sounds kinda jewy to me.

And was spearheaded by Jews senpai.

The fact is, the left has been using memes/social media to spread their ideology for over a decade (feminism in particular) They only hate memes now because we've co-opted and perfected their most effective tool and used it against them in ways they never imagined.

He forgot to mention that there is no alt right, it's just a derogatory term invented by the Hillary campaign( just like "deploarables",which is not even a real word) the too smart to win campaign.
>The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely connected and somewhat ill-defined[1] grouping

weird, apart from tripfags were still anonymous

Also its funny that they basically said that if forums get loosely monitored they eventually go nazi, like: give em freedom and they go 14/88

he didnt talk about /b/ tho

is this the Sסyboy spamming BBC threads?

Attached: mike-wendling.png.256x256_q100_crop-smart.png (256x256, 122K)

Apparently this guy's "research" consisted of posting bait threads, samefagging them, failing to get any genuine replies, and then reporting his work as the 'decline of the alt-right'.

Attached: 6pA2V6lyi9p7ZHBt6fuuwD9L6dgEvjB5LK-QxLIDMF4.jpg (1920x3878, 1.15M)

The left started memes..
>kys

They think if they press a few buttons they can make this board act like a puppet.
They don't understand that real happenings are organic, hard to predict and no one has any clue about their impactfulness in the long term.
The NPC meme was a perfect example, it grew organically in such an amazing way, none of us saw how effective it would be.

The hand of god, or the emergent consciousness that comes from these parts is more complex than one thinks.

You need to be a mathematician not a journalist to solve the Jow Forums question.

Every1 knows that Jow Forums is a system administrator that runs the #hashtagpasswordapp

Kikes.
Kikes never change.
I appreciate your thoughts france bro.

Attached: 1547996293469.jpg (1238x1417, 268K)

this is also why milhouse never became a meme

hurr durr fake memes, fake news, trolling, white supremacists, are hive minding.
>> (((they want us to splinter))) while (((they))) have splintered the left into identity politics.

this shit is fucking stupid what huge faggots to spew this amalgamation of spitballs into boulders collapsing the establishment system all cause "the lulz" are no longer a funny to us so we went a fucked their game up. This is actually sad this delusion they have about us hive minding and converting all these normies to be white nationalists and using the image board to raise power for a fucking president.

Attached: lolrustle.jpg (908x700, 69K)

Did you expect something more? Truth be told these institutions only survive because of wealth and inertia. They can no longer attract the most intelligent and capable society has to offer. This kike powered world order is falling apart before our eyes and anyone with half a mind has removed himself from that game. When the shit its the fan it is not those on the top that will suffer but instead all those middle managers, like this idiot.

Attached: 1520529413186.png (375x424, 190K)

>alt-right discovered Jow Forums
>Anonymouse disappeared
Jeezus

Shaking in boots

But, people on Jow Forums don't sign petitions. Is he retarded??

>We are a site of peace!

>muh haxxor collective

Anonymous is a psyop, faggot

The virgin holocaust
>deeply ingrained in the (((education system)))
>almost everyone has heard of it
>used almost entirely for propaganda
>widely Unfound reports pushed as facts
>illegal to deny

Vs

The Chad Armenian genocide
>to cool for school
>highly censored almost no ones heard of it
>elusive and cool
>denying it is no problem
>what Armenian genocide?

Attached: BC9A81A2-66B5-4CF8-85FB-91FEB773725F.jpg (540x344, 42K)

Anonymus never really existed as the mainstream media portrays it. It was us btards trolling people. It's just one day someone thought that Jow Forums should put its energy into a 'good cause'. Then operation chanology happened. Then the mainstream meteor went full retard about the Crusader haxxors, who fight the evil corporations. Then nothing happened, because 4channers weren't that intrested in moralfagging and the whole brand was taken over by the mainstream left. Wouldn't call it a psyop, it was rather a power fantasy of mainstream leftist journalist about the people having their ebin internet revolution.

dude, WE are anonymous, look at your name

Just don't tell them where the real headquarters are. Kek

>a Jow Forums 'expert'
is this the ultimate NEET bux?
spend your days shitposting and then get to break it down to normies

>Lightly moderated
I stopped listening there

He is not an expert. He knows jackshit about Jow Forums. He is jsut pushing this le ebin hivemind was taken over by nazis and now they can push their shit. Any user in this thread could give a better insight on Jow Forums.
*Ahem*

*ding ding ding*

DAY OF THE PRANK

also Jow Forums was always implicitly right wing nazi

Attached: 4chan-pranks-in-2006-aksealboy-desu-desu-desu-desu-desu-6337034.png (500x818, 230K)

Fuck Jannies and fuck niggers

Attached: pepe_mágnás.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>But, people on Jow Forums don't sign petitions
I can remember how hard it was to get us to use twitter in the beginning.

> yeah, this is great, now we only need to spread it on twitter, and then you had three guys doing it.

Attached: propaganda.png (550x379, 364K)

>Turks
OUT

also mum on leftwing extremism

jesus fucking christ @ that image and this fucking guy lmao jesus fucking christ.

pol autism routs out and beats kike subversion again? gee color me shocked.

my fav part is how Mike Wendling oddly capitalizes the word 'Cuck" for no reason lmao: "Even those on the left will come to realise how Cucked their nation is..." really? WHO CAPITALIZES KEKED? THIS GUY THINKS KEKING IS A PROPER VERB OR SOME SUCH, WHAT A FUCKING WEIRDO KEK LMAO

>>> (((they want us to splinter))) while (((they))) have splintered the left into identity politics.

lol @ when he apathetically said he believes the alt right will splinter over the question of free speech and whether or not to allow nazis to speak. you could tell he didnt even believe that as he said it, he knows we will never buckle on free speech, we blackpilled that kike into subverting himself and his own side by releasing books like this claiming the tiny alt right Jow Forums hacker group defeated their whole political machine. his own lust for book-sale shekels has driven him to become just another unknowingly co-opted tool of ours to destroy ZOG, much like much of the mainstream media did when trumped trolled them into talking about him 24/7, covering his campaign non stop for free, and making TRUMP a household name world wide.

ironic how kike greed always bring about their own destruction, always, inevitability, always forcing and demanding the rest of the world to finally react.

everyone thank and salute our new useful kike friend mike wendling. hes our little journo fake news smut peddling sissy jew boy slut lmao. please quote me in your next book about your psychological breakdown after you were exposed as a shill and a fraud and a homosexual. THANKS.

Attached: 1547050212233.jpg (500x682, 137K)

>The virgin holocaust
>>deeply ingrained in the (((education system)))
>>almost everyone has heard of it
>>used almost entirely for propaganda
>>widely Unfound reports pushed as facts
>>illegal to deny
>Vs
>The Chad Armenian genocide
>>to cool for school
>>highly censored almost no ones heard of it
>>elusive and cool
>>denying it is no problem
>>what Armenian genocide?

Attached: 1547744507456.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

10/10 timeline summary

>not getting a job in memetics based on screencaps you saved

Still listening to TYT

Attached: Pictures-of-Ana-Kasparian.jpg (753x500, 99K)

You know that bald pedo is in this thread right now

FUCK
MIKE
WENDLING

FAGGOT BBC FAKE NEWS

they have an agenda to destroy free speech and their political opponents

they make fake news: also see pic related

BBC media matters is the propaganda arm of the UK government, they refuse to admit their budget, who works there etc.
they write hit pieces of 4ch, deny paedophilia etc. etc. also in real life non-meme spheres like Syria

fuck you mike wendling, we're awake

Attached: mike-wendling-bbc-vs-4chan.jpg (896x708, 138K)

wow hes also a pedophile, jesus christ.

Attached: 1547089183400.png (1344x757, 337K)

Remember armenian genocide

>They don't understand that real happenings are organic, hard to predict and no one has any clue about their impactfulness in the long term.
Its purely marketing to get others to do wetwork.

The researcher's idea didn't gain any traction because its shit. Petition can not achieve what he claims and it needs swedens to do the wetwork. His operation is directed at naive and dumb swedens, a very narrow group in Jow Forums to find those willing to do the wetwork. Compare it to "Its OK to be white", targeting english speaking population on Jow Forums, offering satisfaction to see what mental-gymnastics the Left will pull to disapprove it and the wetwork is for someone to operate a printer and spread the posters. Its a large pool of people, workable plan and somewhat effortless wetwork. Its actually high effort op in terms of Jow Forums, since you have to get up your ass, spent paper, ink, tape or staples, get outside and most of all take the risk of getting caught.

Anyone wanting to come up with an operation needs to figure out
>How big of an pool it has to fish out the wetworkers
>What is the guaranteed reward
>How much commitment does the wetwork take

oh no. everyone be on your bet behavior.

Attached: 1528939582659.gif (400x223, 1.59M)

>2015-2016 it took a right turn

Attached: zimmermane.png (193x261, 94K)

And yet they are still roaches.

Wendling has a Jew voice and mannerisms.

nah the term was around before that, but yeah it was always a vague umbrella term. Anyone who non ironically calls themselves alt right are cringy fags

Only applies to /b/ and during certain times.

is he some sort of systems administrator?

Finally some recognition for our prowess.

Attached: 1540594126581.jpg (600x688, 46K)

>nah the term was around before that
It was used that way mostly during the campaign, check the word popularity and see for yourself.
ANYONE who wasn't on the Hitlery campaign or green was alt-right/deplorable.

I agree, I'm just saying the term has been around before the 2016 campaign, and even then it was a vague term.
Spencer takes credit for the creation which further cements my statement of anyone describing themselves as such unironically is a cringy fag

Lmao he thought anybody here would sign a petition? That left wing thing, begging a government to do something for them, plus it strips away anonymity. What a colossal dumbass he is.

they have zero ability to self reflect. I also love how cenk said 'instead of going after rich people with money and power they went after Mexicans and jews.' yeah, the jews are such victims.