Hello my fellow balkan niggers, this is now a balkan thread

hello my fellow balkan niggers, this is now a balkan thread

Attached: skopje.jpg (600x375, 172K)

Is peace even possible in this dreaded peninsula?

Attached: 1539426894459.gif (788x451, 97K)

serbs hate croats, croats hate bosnians, greeks hate us it's a never ending circle

Out of curiosity, do you really get taught that you're the descendants of Alexander up there? Can't hold many harsh feelings as we're brainwashing your countrymen to think they're Greeks here anyways, so I guess we're both deep in crap

Are Balkans realy a neverending cycle of poverty, genocide, street shiters and hatered?

I don't care what anyone says, we're not a part of you savages

There will be no peace in the Balkans as long as Serbia exists.

Imagine if every region of poland was independent, divided by religion, ethnicity and ideology while also claiming to be the true owners of the entirety of poland. Now imagine that every time they try to settle their problems another power shows up and destroys every single one of them without solving any of their issues, taking the smartest minds of the area into the grave.
The balkan mentality itself is one of killing your own sheep and burning your own barn so the Albanian bastard next door doesn't get it, I blame the ottomans for keeping us all in hell for 400 years

Why do so many slavshits claim parts of greece?
Slavs are already subhuman but balkan slavs are subhumans among subhumans.
Gas them all.

Attached: sminem.jpg (953x1023, 211K)

yep the first thing we learned in history class was about alexander the macedonian, and how the greeks loved him, bs but ok

yes

OOhh mr big boy european union man, waaaw you're so high society,stfu you're in this shit too

Balkan will be superpower by 2080, after Slovenia takes over the region

Praise kek, digits confirm it

>it's another "Croatia and Slovenia try to escape the balkans and pretend they're secretly German" episode
There is nowhere to run to, I can assure you komçu

Attached: SpecOpsTheLine_DeadKonrad.jpg (1680x945, 170K)

Our whiteness and work ethics, overall behaviour are not part of your 3rd world shithole

Speaking of slovenia ofcourse, fuck ustaše

calm down jesus

Maybe they're in the B*lkans geographically, but Croats and especially Slovenians are whiter and far more civilized than other B*lkan savages.

> this is now a balkan thread
Cause sometimes a dog has to stop from spinning and have a bite to eat.

That was a good game desu.

>homeless people still share their food with the doggo
at least they are confirmed white

I harbor such a visceral hatred and disdain for you bulgarian/albanian/slav mongrels.
Seeing your shitty flag always angers me.

No identity, 80IQ, no unity, no prospects. You are unironically the niggers of europe.

oh so you're better than us?

that's the spirit!

guess ethnic background

>I harbor such a visceral hatred and disdain for you bulgarian/albanian/slav mongrels.
This is evidence of your superiority?

Attached: me.png (412x295, 12K)

If you gas the slavs who will defeat the Bogdanoffs?

Seems like you are proving yourself to be a nigger with poor impulse control and a predisposition toward anger and hate.

Being the nigger of the Balkans sure is fun, my fellow negro :^)

Watch your language mister, nobody shits on our streets. We just piss everywhere after drinking in our commieblocks
Based mountain Serb. I'm wondering, how's situation with other Balkan immigrants in Slovenia? You have a lot of Serbs and muslims, are they mostly decent or nigger tier?

>No identity, 80IQ, no unity, no prospects
>implying this doesn't apply here too
We need a NEW Balkan Entente to fight the Albo, the Bosniak and the T*rk. It is pretty clear by now that alone we have literally no future

Attached: Fotografije-04.jpg (540x360, 161K)

We ain't perfect, but we're better than our southern and eastern neighbors.
Better be a cuck to the west than a friend with a savage

Out of curiosity, what do Croatians think about Slovenians? Is it a relationship like Serbia and Montenegro, or are you completely different?

niggers

what can a foreigner do?
how degenerate is it there?

>Slavs are already subhuman but balkan slavs are subhumans among subhumans.
>Gas them all
Yes Desu, yes!

They worship anyone who's doing better than them, including Slovenians

nuclear winter could break the cycle...

>what can a foreigner do
Probably buy balkan products? We're so backwards we don't even buy our own produce anymore, that upon not having a working industry or a tech hub
>how degenerate is it there?
Not that bad actually, it's the youth that requires attention though, they're way too westernized for their own good...

Those who work are ok, social wellfare abusers are true niggers

so like meth orgies bad or organized crime
"this is how mafia works" bad?

>Filename Skopje
>Picture is in Russia

Good try, but we knew because those construction workers are too white.

There is a little mafia here and there, but it's mostly from a certain northern neighbor whose name starts with A...
The worst corruption comes from the sprawling bureaucracy that live in a different reality from the rest of the populace, along with general disfunction as no one really cares about this place anymore and will throw anyone under the bus to leave.
It's not that bad if you live in the suburbs or rural bumpkin country, but cities should be nuked period

lol these threads are quite entertaining, don't think I've ever met a balkanoid before except for working with a coworker whom is pretty white looking, married a serbian, their daughter looked pretty brown, darker than a sicilian or a greek, what do balkanoids?

Maybe got cucked by Paco.

nope, looked more arab than beaner

gibs me your tall qts btw, your women are qts!

Well the balkans always worked with fascist assimilation models which is why you'll see light skinned blue eyed people along with Arabic looking mongrels both claiming to be Greeks. It worked so well for us that on a scale of 1 to 10, it went from 9 to -256 and now no one knows who the hell we are as a people.
Rest assured, the balkans are at the peak of genetic diversity in Europe so you're bound to see all kinds of people emerging from there, so don't be surprised to see such things.

>Slovenia
isn't balkans but anyway it has beautiful mountains and nature, good for skiing
>Croatia
very nice coast
>Belgrade
party capital in this part of the Europe, all clubs work till morning, but nothing especially degenerate. Also really diverse nature
>Macedonia(or north macedonia)
Ohrid lake
>Greece
generally awesome for vacation
>Bosnia
full of forests and good for rafting
>Bulgaria
never been there
>Montenegro
beautiful nature and mountains, boka kotorska but seaside is kinda dirty
>Albania
heard the water is pretty clean due to undeveloped tourism
As a bonus you can eat and drink at huge quantities for low prices here, and that's about it

>Rest assured, the balkans are at the peak of genetic diversity in Europe so you're bound to see all kinds of people emerging from there, so don't be surprised to see such things.

kek, I'd expect the Irish would of bleached her out but guess Arab genes are strong in them

I agree, for example my grandpa's family members are kinda med looking, maybe like sicilians, but his grandaughters look scandinavian while nobody is blonde in our family. Who knows what our genes hide

oh look, a subhuman

So the Balkans essentially is the Appalachia or the Ozarks of Europe?

Attached: big_piney_bluffs1.jpg (1165x790, 134K)

Dog spinning is a Hungarian/Mongolian thing. Not Balkans.

You have to actually build a civilization to call yourself human, snownigger

Deep South probably, I mean our southern parts still engage in vendettas and clan warfare for the last thousand years, even the Ottomans abandonded Mystras and left the Tsakonians alone because they kept raiding them at every occasion, the Peloponessians are probably the Texas of Greece. They literally had the "victory or death motto" first, bloody hell

I do, the rest of the country not so much

It is over.

Attached: Balkans.jpg (1280x960, 157K)

I googled just to be sure, but yeah that is how a huge part of Serbian, and probably Bulgarian terrain looks like, maybe just a bit lower altitude. Slovenia is alpine country, so it looks more like Austria or Switzerland. Montengro is unique, i haven't seen similiar nature anywhere.

Attached: zaovine-planine-Tara-Srbija-mountain-Serbia-by-Jovan-Jaric.jpg (730x465, 84K)

bump

greeks are albanians
monkeydonians are bulgarians

He's growing, adapting.

This, yo.
Pies też człowiek.

bump

I hate them more than you. Smug assholes.

Albania is kosovo,

Lets agree UN fucked us and seal our barrel.

Here is a poem to all you balkneegus:

Srbe na vrbe,
Hrvat je tat
Arbajt njemačka brat!

你剛才對我的人說了什麼? 我要去搞婊子! 在我打電話給我所有的兄弟中國蛋黃醬黑鬼之前更好地滾蛋!

fug you're right

Attached: 1545480097304.jpg (150x150, 13K)

Ah shit here we go again

Attached: 1546246726694.png (700x676, 22K)

My doggo looks just like that

There is only one solution

Attached: received_2796187393940814.jpg (1829x1691, 132K)

Attached: 1494444056704.png (898x619, 36K)

>Wanting to annex the gypsy containment zone of Hungary.

They really want that Gypsy ethnostate.

>Cuckrats,Analbanians,vulgarians and Neretvian medmonkeys in my country
Fuck you dumb nigger.