Lefts call to violence against white kids

This is all coming to a head. I don't see this ending well.

Attached: 0B79C0B7-C7F7-49B8-B58D-0AB1DBF1FD58.jpg (1242x1585, 624K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RightGlockMom/status/1086797156307095552
youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34
youtube.com/watch?v=LPmzRa-sXQs
youtu.be/N1NupxasQWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he deserves it

Attached: 1547994858050.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Someone reply with David Hogg's retard face

The right is calling for violence against blacks and Jow Forums for violence against everyone but themselves.

twitter.com/RightGlockMom/status/1086797156307095552

Standing while white is now a hate crime

4 right here

Attached: 1544405419821.jpg (1500x1500, 353K)

he looks like the guy who tweeted this!!!!

I guess that chicken shit Indian crisis actor doesn’t agree... no punches thrown

The indian approached them

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34

Start about 1 hour in to see the black guys taunting the kids, then at 1 hour 12 min the indian approaches the kids and gets in their face

Probably should download this as well since they have been removing it.

Also at 1 hour 40 min the Israelites say they weren't threatened by the kids and it was an okay dialogue, the kids didn't really say anything back to them.

Attached: 1547987520338.webm (890x1080, 2.81M)

45th thread the mod are co-opted two days in a row they let leftypol raid the board

Reported.

Skyrim character creation has always been fucked up

repost with the guys twitter pic on a troll account with”haveyou ever seen a more snipeable face?”

When people say this it's just a dishonest way of saying "I wanna punch this person"

lol they're so mad at this fucking kid they wanna hurt him

and he's just standing there

He should get an avalanche of photos with kids with beaten face if beating kids is what he wants. sick fucker pajeet

Attached: native vs maga fake news.gif (444x230, 3.68M)

SMIRK TO ASSERT DOMINANCE OVER LIBTARDS

Au contraire, I think it will end very well. With a lot of dead faggots, kikes, niggers, and communists.

The best way to actually help these boys is unironically pewdiepie

They're mostly mad because he is smiling. They really hate when the right is happy and laughing at them.

All that kid did was literally just stand there. These far leftists are bullies.

Shut up dogfucker

They are dozing the poor kid as well or at least trying to which shows how blood thirsty the left is

quick edit

Attached: punch.jpg (1242x1585, 151K)

I'm actually calling for violence against myself above all.
I just want to leave this place once and for all, frens.

Attached: the-ride-never-ends-34900827.png (500x522, 156K)

Carlosssssss

Jow Forums at some point, you have to realize you are the bad guy

Adult wants to punch high schooler. You know how many black high schoolers I’ve wanted to punch in my life? Bet he wouldn’t condone that

The difference is in your case it isn’t violence against another person but animal abuse.

Have you ever seen a more murder-able family?

I don't condone violence, I'm just saying...look at those faces. Totes asking for murder.

Attached: 5491ff56eab8eaf33dc5bd3a-750-563.jpg (750x563, 81K)

If Pewds picks this up, the mainstream narrative is fucked.

Based

Attached: 49949637_388978235244338_4693955249398874112_n.jpg (750x736, 47K)

Just noticed the name it's Sam Harris butt buddy Reza, just another religion hating faggot trying to pick on kids the intellectual equivalent of him and the rest of those dark web faggots

exactly

On reddit, the r/hittablefaces post is on the front page. Then he got doxxed (or some other innocent person got doxxed) over on Twitter by some account called encyclopediaproblematica. Yet these are both platforms that will ban you for making a joke. Then you got Youtube pulling videos proving he was being harassed and being called a faggot and told to go back to Europe but not the clip that every took out of context of him smiling through the harassment. This whole situation just once again shows how fucked things are. Just another reminder of how they’ve stacked the deck.

Once trump is out of office things will cool down. He's bringing out the worst in everyone

>white

Well, the kid showed Chief Chant with Drum some reservation.

Attached: carlstop.jpg (333x516, 14K)

You walk around smiling and people get triggered, in America at least.

impotent rage instilled in them by Trump and the media. RENT FREE.

Link to him being called a faggot the left will literally need to do back flips of mental gymnastics to pull away with a w here

No that's the media and you know it faggot

I would agree that most of us consider violence necessary now, but I've NEVER seen someone on Jow Forums get tracked down and threatened.
The liberal left is unironically more fascist/Nazi than the people who call themself Nazi Fascist

The world has turned into a fucking joke

Yes, we need to tweet/message him NAO

So the Indian guy got between two groups of opposing rowdy young men and broke up a fight.

Sounds good.

Although yes, Trump is causing a divide, have you even considered what Hillary would've done by now?
I don't think I'd be breathing right now

Deny it all you want brainlet.

Brilliant Idea. I was just thinking like....theres no way to reversing this narrative. The entire thing is a complete lie. But someone with the audience of pewdiepie who has also been the victim of a false narrative should step in and its the only way of reversing it.

I've seen a more punchable face.

Attached: PC gamer.jpg (1299x1169, 507K)

To be fair, it was midday, so the Chief was already drunk out of his mind

Attached: amlo.jpg (567x387, 22K)

It's completely insane how this even got into our news and everyone is calling the kid racist. It completely blows my mind, everyone can see how he is JUST STANDING STILL the entire video. If I guy was obnoxiously beating a drum and making noise inches from my face like that I would probably get aggressive. If anything, props to this kid for keeping his cool.

>more leftists imaginary winning
God damn you can’t not spin everything can you? Manufacturing narratives always cuz truth obliterates the left. That why you guys can’t meme. Memes power is held by the truths they portray. You have no truth and long for none either and so remain memeless

i expect pewds to make a video about this tomorrow. I believe in you user

Then we have to make it happen, let's spam his Twitter and shit

It’s been linked. They don’t care. If the video is the full video, they just say it is too long. Otherwise, they ignore it. Not that it matters because again any clips that make the other side of the story look bad are getting removed.
I will say this: I see a lot of people saying “I was outraged at this kid until I looked into it and saw the Native American approached him and told him to go back to Europe,” and it’s nice that these people are waking up to the bullshit, but you know most people just read the headline and go “wow what a racist” and move on. Funnily, on reddit, they’re using r/pics to argue he’s a racist by comparing him to some teens harassing a black guy in a diner even though he’s be that black guy considering he was minding his business, got approached, and never said a word when that asshole started drumming in his face.

>24,000 views on unlisted video
why is it unlisted, open this shit up

Attached: 1547160237088.jpg (1001x768, 94K)

noble savage makes an oopsie

This is a war. The only way to guarantee victory is to do what the enemy is unwilling to do. The left is willing to dox and physically harm children. Say what you want about them, but if they had it their way they'd kill everyone of us and our families. Stop underestimating their stupidity and calls for violence. Treat them for what they are; enemies.

this is a non-event but of course libshit whites are the first to crucify these kids

basically you have teenagers in a big group acting like teenagers they didn't attack the man physically and most just seem bemused

noice

Literally a burger nothing

>out of office
and when do you expect that to be mr. brightside?

good, i hope a civil war starts and all these retards start killing eachother while i stay comfy watching the live streams

youtube.com/watch?v=LPmzRa-sXQs

>not responding with a picture of hogge

This is the best hill for them to die on. Fox will be the only network to air the unedited footage of the niggers and savages bothering these poor Christian boys.

youtu.be/N1NupxasQWs

Keep the pressure on the left. They are about to explode and get themselves killed. I hope RBG dies soon

Lemme help ya. Black dudes saw some 15 year old whites; easy prey. Indian dude saw some 15 year old whites; easy prey. 15 year old whites smirked their way to victory.

based black guy

Someone shop that baby's face on the maga kid and post it to him

Why did you post that brozzo user?

Attached: 140E9FEC-5182-4291-AAA7-DDD4EC2A24E0.png (1125x2001, 343K)

>the left is targeting kids again.

no surprises here.

pic related, its you

Attached: soygoy.jpg (400x400, 30K)

No, he's making a "threatening smirk" which "goes beyond free speech".

So what happened to the guy doxxing the wrong person
Pic related

Attached: 217D2769-EF69-4B46-97AE-5C013979898E.png (1524x1760, 408K)

Any in the U.K.?
Given that we are natives and we can’t do and shout what these people were doing and shouting (you should go back) and now they are calling for violence I’ll report them to the police and follow it up relentlessly.

Someone needs to make a CNN edit of this.

>not speaking
>clearly violation against free speech
One word for you Mick......
>Emu
Win that battle and maybe your meme country will be relavent one day

>The Chad well mixed Homo Sapien/Neanderthal European V The Virgin poorly mixed Homo Sapien/Denisovan Asian

They're literally still mad at someone who didn't do the thing he's accused of doing because he didn't join in their witch hunt.

Is there anything that could satisfy these people?

There pretty thirsty for the rope fren

David Hogg, Andy Sandberg, Pete Davidson .... Really, the list can go on.

>once the angry irrational children are in charge again everything should be fine

No. These people see 2016 as a personal insult and every day Trump is in office is just salt in the wound. They are angry and will immediate try to use the long dick of government to oppress us or commit state sanctioned violence against us for revenge. They won't chill out.

Imagine wanting to ruin a person's life, bring violence on them, get them fired from a job, and possibly arrested just because they're on a different political side than you.
I just don't get how these people can function.

Beady eyed Iranian

This is why it's good that one side supports firearm ownership and makes up most combat roles in the military while the other side has the shooting skills of the GOP baseball autist.

There is a more punchable face than his. It’s in the pfp at the top right.

I don't understand what happened, please someone spoonfeed me?

You evil piece of shit.

look at those smug, self-satisfies, rich kids from wealthy American suburbia. those smirks on their faces... this are the fools that imagine themselves "Alpha Males" while they "ironically" lock their fathers car doors as they pass through a black ghetto slum...And actually they lock their doors in the poor white neighborhoods too. Conservatism is the new counterculture, they say, vaping in their mom’s house. Really they just want the doors to be locked all the time. They just want to stay in the car, okay?

Attached: DxVdvc_UwAUjw5y.jpg (960x942, 196K)

Heh.

Protesters approach group of maga hats, scream insults and chant. Maga hats smile and laugh while doing nothing else. Maga hats are racist and now must die.

he's just standing there like well this is random, some old indian guy is beating a drum and singing in my face for some reason. He's standing his ground because he doesn't want to be seen backing down in front of his school mates and it also adds to the humor / randomness by standing there and staring like wtf.
How exactly do people expect a 17 year old to react to something so unusual and confronting?

It’s so funny because this fucking faggot shitskin wouldn’t do it because he’s a pussy.

Nothing is gonna happen.

I sincerely hope he picks this up.

A bunch of kids standing around while white. Angry Indian (feather not pooinloo) gets in their face and chants and bangs his drum at them. White kids do nothing. Leftists angry at children for being white out in public.

I’d never hurt u user

So tiresome user...

Attached: 760E64E8-2241-4CD4-8F98-09C2C453B1E0.jpg (629x505, 46K)