Another old white man catches a beatdown for calling black man a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ0FAtvsIvo

Based black camera man "Yo white people this is what happens when you say nigger don't fuckin say nigger ya heard me"

Attached: reverse-racism-4.jpg (564x564, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Congo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but have you once ever heard of the Jesuits or Jewish dominated slave trade? Well then shut up then you stupid nigger!

Attached: 1f44d-1f3fe.png (512x512, 18K)

Yes the fucking Jews are not our friends either but does that excuse your extensive history of colonialism? jim crow? lynchings? police brutality? tuskegee experiment? let me know when u want me to stop crackkka?

If ya wanna call a nigger a nigger...be prepared to fight simple as that.

Are blacks actually that stupid that they still think it was whites that enslaved them?
>That nice little jewish cartoonist.....
>So because jews say it was whites the blacks think it was whites......
>The jewish first rule is accuse them of what you are guilty of.
Every single time.

Attached: slaves.jpg (850x1100, 87K)

Jews are whites too faggot. What's your argument? Another branch of crackkka devils sure but all peas of the same pod

are u trying to say Jews are not ethnically white?

>All of which would not have happened if the Jews didn't enslave the blacks and bring them to USA.
So there's that little point you seem to overlooking.
If anything the black community should be embracing anyone the jew media calls a Nazi.
Nazi's where not racist.

Attached: 1535559711151.jpg (588x427, 69K)

Just a few smacks. If corporal punishment ever worked, this was an effective treatment. If the white guy was first to disrespect, it serves him well.

>Whitey raising the nigger off the ground.
Not a new thing.

Wtf is “reverse racism”?

yea cry me a fucking river.
Did you forget about Muslims enslaving Africans and castrating them for hundreds of years? or that 100 million Europids have perished due to Jewish And ROMAN catholic Jesuit Wars like WW1 AND WW2, not to mention the Jews creating a war around their slave market during the Civil war, so let me tell you something you whiney piece of shit, the natives lost 60% of their entire race to A Jewish Explorer named Christopher Columbus, You ignorant Liberal Niggers should be self educated on the history of power dynamics, then you could finally stop attributing your failures to a color "white" and start to realize other races have been ethnocided by the hundreds of millions aka World wars.. Asswhipe piece of shit, Rest in piece to the dead 100 million Europids from world war

when they say "get over slavery all races had slavery" this is what you show them. It wasn't so long ago a black man couldn't even piss in the same toilet as a white man in this country. Black women couldn;t attend church peacefully without some crackkka cop siccing a dog on her but they tell you to "just forget it like the chinese and irish did"

Attached: black-people-lynched13.jpg (500x325, 95K)

Weren't more whites lynched than blacks?

all wars, revolutions, virus outbreaks etc are caused by blood thirsty whites. everywhere in history brutality and bloodshed has ur filthy european name all over it!

Post your Rasheeds.

Attached: ThatGrowingReparationsTicket.jpg (1600x1072, 540K)

Attached: stayingOnCode.png (1600x1059, 922K)

Only in pure numbers, not per capita.
It’s like when wh*tes say “oh! But more wh*tes are killed by police than Blacks!” But in reality Blacks have a 75% chance of being killed for no reason while wh*tes only have a 10%.

JEWS are NOT whites in anyway shape or form.
Jews where raised with the Talmud and Torah as their guides in life. Those books are the most racist of any religion. It teaches them to have ZERO empathy or compassion for all non jews.
Where as you very well know whites follow Christianity that does teach it's followers to have compassion and empathy (up to a point).
It says "servants (some translate as slaves in new jew edited versions) must be paid a fair wage for their labors". Being paid a fair wage is NOT slavery. It's why Canada and UK and Europe didn't have black slaves.

Attached: 1540969097092.jpg (714x2801, 360K)

That comic so dumb. It literally equates historical circumstances with modern ones.

Attached: racismIsTheft.png (1600x1083, 2.68M)

idgi that rapist clearly deserved it what are you some kind of rapist apologist stop asking questions

nigger

Attached: serfdom.jpg (1100x736, 332K)

stupid fucking nigger doesn't know Jews are Ashkenazim which can be genetically traced to another race other than European, Stupid dumb whiney niggers will never learn, they don't even understand the implications of history, Jews created the slave trade case closed shut up nigger

.....Does the person who made this cartoon understand symbolism and that they unintentionally illustrated that affirmative action is discriminatory by depicting it as a boulder-- exactly like the boulders on the other side?

>no reason
13% of the population commits about 50% of the violent crime

Throughout history every single race was an asshole to every single race at some point or another
Aztecs were assholes to surrounding tribes, they took slaves and sacrificed them horribly
Africans took slaves
The Romans fucked the british for ages
The muslims fucked Spain for ages

Do you know why a lot of these societies recovered and then dominated?
Because they got the fuck over it.
If Britain had cried and played the victim after being under Roman rule do you think they would have risen up to be a fucking empire?
Let me tell you something, niggers. This bullshit where you play the victim, we're not just telling you because it's pathetic, it also impedes your progress.
You'll never get anywhere long term if you sit down and cry about shit that happened a hundred years ago. Shit that you didn't even live through in many instances.
Get up, dust yourself off, make yourself the best man you can, and GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Attached: victim-mentality-signs-pinterest-lonerwolf-min.jpg (735x1102, 125K)

How dumb do you need to be for this to make sense?
IQ of 10 or...maybe 25?

Do you hate Africans too? They're the ones who sold the slaves to whites. If they did not they would be hanged by their black masters in Africa instead. My ancestors were slaving for Hungarians for hundreds of years liberated later the African Americans, but it's a very minor issue today. Liberals are winning ever fanning the flames of hate.

Is this comic implying that niggers are human?

Does not honestly mater, because you enabled something as horrific as slavery to go on for 400 hundred years. Dont you understand that you allowed evil to exist?

and Jews are white hairy cave beasts like YOU faggot! what's ur point? Jews r not black or brown ppl idiot

Troll it is.

Attached: rwanda-in-the-eyes-of-history.jpg (2200x1485, 761K)

>are u trying to say Jews are not ethnically white?
The Jews will tell you THEMSELVES that they are not white. Or at least that they are sometimes not white. Take your frustrations out on them, Tyroon.

Attached: (((I am white))).jpg (1154x922, 318K)

Shame white people are actually trying to stop Ebola, cept black cannibals who cannot understand concepts pertaining to germs and so on can't even cope with the benevolent hand of the white man.

>prove everyone right by acting like a nigger after someone says nigger
85 IQ plays

>Jews are whites
You can't possibly be this new, dick washer

Attached: 1481168163708.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Meme flag. Sage

Attached: life in the ghetto.gif (200x150, 1.08M)

>blood thirsty whites
again it wasn't whites, if you actually took the time to look or even lurked here you'd see that all but the crusades where actually caused and started by Jews. And the Jews may even be behind the crusades due to the crypto jews (image related).

Attached: 1546185897507.jpg (1024x639, 105K)

i honestly think we should give blacks their reparations and watch them blow it all in a few weeks on stupid shit and complain and chimp out when they spend it all

> Be black
> Post meme of white person sticking up a black family
> Fail to see irony of claiming 'reverse' anything.

niggers can't have anything because of their own emotional and childish outbursts like the one in the video.

Do you hear Chinese to ask for reparations for slaving on railroads in the west? No, their ancestor rose up and joined the middle class.

none of the craccas in the bottom screenshot look any different from the ones in the top screenshot because they are white too FOOL! LOL. how do u even tell a regular jewish guy on the street from another white guy? u can't cuz they all WHITE!

Stop puting aside the blame, you fucking bought them and brought them to America. You made the first decisions to enslave them, how hard is that to understand?

1 + 1 = 2

Attached: timelineFB_497-2.jpg (313x339, 19K)

>jews are white
naw brah jews aren't white, I know you think we all look alike but we don't. Kikes are light skinned middle eastern, which isn't the same thing as originating from Europe

>slaving on railroads

Comparing this to slavery and geting lynched???????

Hey, dumbass, look up 'Belgian Congo'. You fucking chud.

violent crime is 13% of blacks commit 68% of violent crime.
13% off black commit 50% of ALL crime.
Get the facts correct.
The violent crime is also the jew doing, Black American gang culture is 100% installed by the Hollywood and producer jews. Without the jew blacks would not have that culture right now. It is intentionally installed by the talmud jews so that blacks attack and hate whites.
Another thing that is not black peoples fault or white peoples fault.
What should happen is every time a crime is committed a jewish producer should go to jail. Their songs are always about kill whitey, rob whitey, rape white girls, deal drugs, become a gang, riot for free gibbs. None of that can be looked at as a positive influence on the black community.

Attached: 1430196819046.jpg (1582x1627, 569K)

>Dont say nigga unga dunga
>Uses racial slures for whites

I cant take you niggers serious. Fuck off stupid ape

Attached: 42889699_173065933608289_239575513448841216_n.jpg (917x960, 75K)

Hey you filthy Sabbatean Frankist degenerate filth, what about the 100 years war when the Jesuit started a war between European countries and killed millions or the French warsstarted by Rothschild? Fuck Antifa Government agents they work for ROMAN MULATO NIGGGErs

>t. Little white cuck
Niggers don't post here you little faggot

>They're the ones who sold the slaves to whites.
NO they're the ones who sold slaves to the JEWS.
Please get your facts correct.

Attached: 1-a-AFRICAN-SLAVE-SHIPSSSSS.png (1137x727, 99K)

>Estonian flag
>"In 2008, thirteen of Estonia's fifteen counties were over 80% ethnic Estonian."
what the fuck do you even know about blacks? There's almost zero shitskins in your country anyway. The largest other ethnic groups outside native Estonians are Russians and Germans.

what the fuck do i care wbout your own crackkka wars? take that up with ur own filthy imperialist european governments cave beast. whites are the biggest supporters and encourages of homosexuality in the western world. Nobody else promotes and encourages homosexuality like u weirdos

Attached: dropbait.png (625x626, 70K)

go to a non white nation then

Fucking nighers

The decision to enslave them was made by Africans. Btw. My ancestors have nothing to do with slave trade but were slaves themselves as I described. Similar to Russian serfs as shown by

I hate Africans, Southern Amerimutts, South Koreans and the Jews. The rest of you are alright.

why are you so pissed off over a word lmao fucking pussy nigger come get me

My ethnic group is white, but we were slaves for 700 years. Thats 3.5x longer than you, nigger. So shut the fuck up.

Meanwhile, in Africa... He had a tired wrapped around his head and tortured until he lit it himself.

A term liberals coined to make white-on-black racism "normal racism".

And what am I looking for?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Congo

>you allowed evil to exist
I did not. My Grandparents did not, my Great Grandparents did not. Canadians regularly rescued slaves (see underground railroad).
And most of my family fought your enslavers the jews. We actually still fight them today, not in a way of war but in a way of blocking and exposing their treachery were ever possible.

Attached: 1545772156886.png (1154x385, 54K)

the cat relaxed around blacks
he had it coming

I just get a kick out of Muhammad "Cracker smacker" Rasheed's cartoons.

Also,
>2008 data
It used to be that you could go for months without seeing any blacks or browns here. Now I see them every single day.

Attached: politicalCorrectnessAsRacism.png (1600x1056, 1017K)

C'mon, we all know whos really behind that flag.

This. If it's a black guy talking to another one, they don't even do this. White guy does it and gets laid out. That's some nigger shit, baka. It's just a fucking word. Lmao, walk away.

>dat muhfugga called me a nigguh so I stoled on dat muhfugga, ya heard?

Niggers acting like niggers, whats the big deal?

FOUND THE NON-WHITE DUNE COON KIKE!

Attached: 1508014288490.jpg (640x462, 72K)

>this is why we have glocks
deport all niggers

Does a couple of (justified) lynchings justify your 52% of the murder rate you larping faggot?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 16K)

What exactly is there that can be plundered? Their SNAP cards?

You do realize this is a kike right?

>justified
Kek. Mob 'justice" over he-said/she-saids.

Can anybody turn that box transparent, showing the negroes getting plowed by jackhammer dildos?

>It used to be that you could go for months without seeing any blacks or browns here. Now I see them every single day.
Thanks European Union and NATO! Brussels will continue to contribute to your "diversity"

and who gave you toilets and church

Why should you get reparations for slavery when neither nor anyone you know were one at any point. Not only that, but the first slave in America was owned by a black man, which legitimized the practice for the Jews to become the predominant force behind slavery. White people set your people free

2 apes attack, 5 wait behind camera. We wuz strong and shiet. Niggers are the weakest humans that ever lived.

Attached: nigger cow shit eater.gif (300x167, 3.78M)

These kind of dumb posts are unironically making me hate niggers.

G.I.T.D.

Attached: 1548000047144.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Can anybody? Yes.
Can I? Yes.
Will I? No.

Attached: MWDS.png (473x470, 533K)

Replying to memeflag = replying to kike bait.

Gullible dumbass, falling for bait. People hate Koreans too. Maybe you should stop opening shops where you aren't wanted.

Come on, I got work to do and I can't.

If you do, I promise that I'll side with the next American I meet in an argument, regardless of stance.

What is even going on here?

That math is incorrect, your flag as an ass tells me that you're uneducated or of limited education.
Al least woke on divirsity mixing.
But when dealing with population the "Fibonacci Sequence" takes effect.
1+1=2 1+1=3 (or more) is the correct answer.
>1 male and 1 female create one offspring, making it 1+1=3.
>in faggot math 1+1=2 but no more + what ever illness they spread -1 so in many cases its 1+ (-1)=0
So the race "diversity" is actually a larger problem that it appears to be.
Image unrelated, a staged photo to try and depict poverty. why they are not sitting at the table like proper children of those days would be is beyond me.

Attached: 1545586389778.jpg (960x636, 127K)

Now, to answer that: Reparations are virtue signaling BS and no one should get reparations for shit, even when something wrong immediately happens. Reparations doesn't un-traumatize all those people. It's a meaningless gesture and a waste of money.

Oh, but, I'm not an American, my possibly gypsy friend. I'm an Anti-American separatist. A Novuteran.

Attached: 1547014323576m.jpg (576x1024, 159K)

Bullshit.

Attached: 1525093186357.png (650x2200, 910K)

I need 30 minutes to do it right. So, here. Have this. This is as good as it gets. I have other stuff to do.

Attached: NIGGER.png (1600x1056, 999K)

Attached: Real Fuckin Novutera Hours.png (900x900, 2.06M)

You do good work, user.
Good things will come to you in exchange.

Hey, tar baby. Prove you aren't a Jew.

Thanks.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14-10-53-39.png (480x854, 631K)