German language

Why Kraut language is so badly sounding?
Seeing german movie and at 15 min you have a sour taste , something between insults, dumbness and emotional distress.
They should literary trash this abomination of a language and speak French instead. If they could ofc.

Attached: quote-i-speak-spanish-to-god-italian-to-women-french-to-men-and-german-to-my-horse-charles-v-130-70- (850x400, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-bgiiTxhzM
youtube.com/watch?v=1cSVUHkObUg
youtube.com/watch?v=HhtxqvAlIpo
youtube.com/watch?v=A1mbr-mObCY
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Charles_V,_Holy_Roman_Emperor
youtube.com/watch?v=R1v8wpScKNI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kike propaganda, sage

DUDE GERMAN SOUNDS UGLY LMAO

Who started this meme? German unironically sounds kino af.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-bgiiTxhzM

Es ist eine Militärsprache. Lebe damit, Schwuchtel.

How will Germany ever recover?

Was? Was sagte dir?

Lol french is even worse

This is honestly one of the biggest pleb opinions

He said „it‘s military language. Deal with it, faggot“

Oh, thanks. I’m really shit at reading german

I watched Dark in original with the polish subtitles and it sounded perfectly normal to me.

Kraut immigrant detected

Lol in German.

Attached: rdfzk.png (397x416, 130K)

German language sounds cool af, it's definitely better than faggy french

The German language sounds like a man's language. It's aggressive and sounds amazing when people are having arguments and shit.

Implementing fascism probably, regular procedure

A gorilla language mostly

Speaking german is like implying yourr ready to cannibalize your listener but you are barely holding yourself

Funfact, cannibalization aint illegal in Krautland

Assblasted jew

German is an elegant language if spoken normally like Hochdeutsch

funfact: it is.
it's right next to the paragraph where flaggot shills can stuff a sock in their mouth if they're just here to talk shit.

You underestimate the status of horses back then.

Pollacks defend Niemczy while they are usually only known in germany for theft and slander.

color me... pleasantly surprised.

>They should literary trash this abomination of a language and speak French instead
ahaha kys
youtube.com/watch?v=1cSVUHkObUg

Attached: 1431635857014.jpg (553x484, 125K)

Imagine being a Jew. So you hop onto this planet and right away you are immediately hated by your neighbors, because you are a child sacrificing, war zealous, fanatical people who likes genocide. You make up shit about your time as slaves of Babylonians and the Pharaohs although that technically and objectively was never true. But you just like it so much to tell lies that you turn them into your history. Just like you pretended that your child sacrificing polytheistic God YHWH had always been monotheistic and not a polytheistic demon like deity.
So some happy day the Romans come along and finally show you who's boss. The invent mooning just for you.
>In 80 AD, Flavius Josephus recorded the first known incident of mooning. Josephus recorded that in the procuratorship of Ventidius Cumanus (48-52 AD), at around the beginning of the First Roman–Jewish War, a soldier in the Roman army mooned Jewish pilgrims at the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem who had gathered for Passover, and "spake such words as you might expect upon such a posture" causing a riot in which youths threw stones at the soldiers, who then called in reinforcements—the pilgrims panicked, and the ensuing stampede resulted in the death of ten thousand Jews.[11][12]
They fuck you up real good, destroy your heritical temple and bring you as slaves into the Empire. Unfortunately they don't salt the earth and give you the Carthage treatment so here you are.
After some shennigangs with Christianity and the Empire you do what you do best: be a blood sucking parasite merchant and be the middle man doing the dirty jobs for the Kangz n Queenz. Of course people get immediately red pilled on you and you are kicked out of basically every single country you ever lived in. So some fateful day the World Wars happen, which you were behind aswell of course. But thank powers! You can now invent laws to stop people from hating you. Except not really. Mazel Tov!

Attached: Archetypes.png (640x640, 680K)

German sounds like shit except when it's a guy talking about military technology. French sounds like utter crap except if it's woman talking about love.

>while they are usually only known in germany for theft
we have a word in polish "oszwabić" which comes from "Szwab" a derogatory name for a German. Oszwabić means to cheat somebody or to rob somebody

truth.

Attached: 1521654096125.png (1200x630, 288K)

The worst part is that you call all germans swabian.

german is a very militaristic language due to the uncountable shittons of wars through the history of germany. you faggots with your uuh make love not war can keep fucking each other in the ass. you gay fags even made us not go to war for nearly a century now. but now we have controll over europe. not a single shot fell for it. we beat you with your own faggotry and one way of another we are going to get our revenge. endsieg isnt over. it has barely even begun. we dont care we either shoot you all up or we will outbreed you with nig nags with our "cultural enrichment" programms :D either way you will lose and we will finaly get our german superstate one way or another

Attached: giphy.gif (240x287, 276K)

Such is fate of neighbouring nations, not much we can do about it, it will always come back. But for now we really need to get our shit together or we're all on our way out...

hey, don't slander the schwaben, they make great Spätzle (rough noodles, great to suck up sauce)

and the last time we took something from you, it was hitler who tried to unify the germans within your territory, effectively making it german homeland.

yeah, the molotov-ribbentrop-thing was absolutely fucked, but hey: we learned a new word: Blitzkrieg.

some day germany will either economically swallow you poor schmucks or the russians will put holes into you all with their shitty rifles.

both are not good futures.

the german state is so slim in operation cost that it amasses billions of shekels for projects that we have no clue about, constantly denies the concerns of its citizens and arrests those who want to act on their concern that are not being heard.

I literally can't wait for the next big war, polski-bro. not because i want to grab land or take another man's life, but this uncomfortable peace for the sake of peace is turning some people into maniacs. take a look at politics to see what it does to the human brain that has evolved for billions of years to solve problems and it suddenly having no problems. no hunger suffrage, no fear of thirst, no pain, no war, near equilibrium between the genders and now they're playing god by bringing the people together in one last big unification.

That shit is gay yo.
youtube.com/watch?v=HhtxqvAlIpo
youtube.com/watch?v=A1mbr-mObCY

Attached: i came just for you goy.jpg (600x600, 31K)

Love the sound of German, hate the sound of French.

You do realize that your language is partially french, yes?
This is why you write words like color so flamboyantly "colour~" and "armour~" and if you are tripple gay, you write center as "centre"

Wasn't his native language Flemish? Was Dutch separate from German back then?

Their language is literally of a form of German, namefag cancer

English is just all European languages formed into one glorious master language which for the forseeable future will be the more common tounge than any other

I am well aware that a part of our vocabulary is French (not quite the same as the language). (A lot of French words in German too, though not as many as in English.)

But we - or at least I - still have the purity of Old English, the loveliest language in the world. But gæð á wyrd swá hío scel . . .

*gets replaced by Chinese*

Attached: 234234234234.jpg (404x500, 35K)

>god is a spaniard

based and redpulled

Attached: spain3.jpg (1280x1026, 392K)

>kids nowdays can't use an internet browser

gas yourselves

>Charles V MAY HAVE SAID something in this general format, but not with this specific wording. Variants have been quoted for centuries, and the earliest known citation, itself a SECONDARY SOURCE dating from 40 YEARS AFTER HIS DEATH, gives two versions that both differ from the modern one.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Charles_V,_Holy_Roman_Emperor

Attached: 1548001740139.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

It is, but more importantly: it has french in it.
therefore toxic to handle.
sad but true!
english comes from the dutch and dutch from german, only few words survived in the vocab and most of them are anglofied as well. oft turned into often, haben to have alt into auld, then into old

english sentence structure is still a lot like the north-german yockel-accent.

If you posted the right quote, you would see that he says that he speaks english to his horse, and not german.

English does not come from Dutch (or German). English, Dutch, and German are West Germanic languages. None came from the other. They belong to the same family, all stemming from Common Germanic or Proto-Germanic.

Yes, Flemish, Frisian, and Plattdeutsch are closer to English than standard German.

>it has french in it.
German has French in it. And Latin, and so on. You have, for example, "Fenster" (Latin), whilst we have "window" (Germanic).

Maybe, but I severely doubt that. Both you and ruskis had well over a 1000 years and failed every single time, often paying a hefty price for it this way or another. We are well estabilished as a nation and become one in times of need. Ruling over us us a constant drain and challenge.

Agree with the rest though.

Fenster is not latin, Fenestra is.
Window is not german.

quit it with your 56%-talking.

>speaking french to men

Attached: 1544453905136.jpg (151x233, 11K)

It's a great language, i dunno why people shit on it so much, same for Dutch.

Not really, both languages get a bad rap for unwarranted reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=R1v8wpScKNI

Attached: Flagge.png (650x954, 343K)

"Fenster" comes from Latin "fenestra"!

>Window is not german.
Who said it was? I said it was Germanic. From Old Norse, to be exact.

Residual antipathy from War propaganda.

>speaking spanish to God
>speaking french to men

Attached: tenor.gif (280x296, 1.9M)

It's pretty sad how the average person has such a short memory, even historically.

German is an ugly NPC language. Balto-Slavic languages are far closer to the original PIE and therefore superior.

I don't think that joke works so well outside of our General.

It does

I post it anyway, because even within the general barely anyone can read it.

Quem tu pensas que ele não fala em português com o deus?

Because he was the Roman Emperor and the Emperor of Spain

Meme flag shill

Learn english faggot

Meant to say por que, not quem. Wasn't thinking.

Make sure you learn proper portuguese and not criole that is understood by "portuguese" in the modern world

Is it because i made it non-legible or is it the nature of the font/calligraphy?

nature of the font
barely anyone reads or writes Sütterlin these days

It's an effort to write it correctly because one stroke wrong and it might end up as a completely different letter, throwing off the entire word.

yet again: it's nice to look at, and can be used to ornate things like invitations, birthday cards, anything that wants to look formal and posh.

This is true and contrary to the steriotype of the lazy pollack (who somehow still does lots of menial jobs) you are the most uncucked country in europe right now.
Godspeed.

german is cool

Lazy polack is only partially true. You guys, ruskis and kikes put a serious effort to keep us poor and stupid for political reasons by killing the smartest of us and keeping the rest drunk. We've got a decent average IQ and bounce back quickly from any adversity.

Regardless of the history, I'd really prefer you as neighbours over The Caliphate of Germanistan so I hope we manage to overcome our differences and win against The Scourge. All people I know think the same. Best of luck reclaiming your country.

I don't think you understand the historical significance