Comfy Sunday Morning Sandy Hook Thread

Hey now, calm down, calm down. No need to get your jimmies rustled, the facts are all on the table and we can each interpret them as we see fit, without anger or rancor.

Why be mad at me when I point out that there are more holes in the official story than a putting clinic? It's true, and if you angrily say it isn't, you're only fooling yourself.

Likewise, why should I be angry just because you believe the story put out by your own government and its media outlets? You are conditioned to believe it, I should expect nothing else.

So let's all be calm now, and someone please explain to me nicely why I should believe the easily-disproved official narrative of the events of Dec. 14, 2012.

pic related - it's the new Sandy Hook Elementary and man is it ever nice

Attached: ap_16211612164693_custom-daba5ca2a9c299bc8a95addc82d0fec3038f59ef-s1300-c85.jpg (1300x878, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PZs25cYyBk
youtube.com/watch?v=m6b6qPxAvY4
wordinfo.info/unit/394/page:3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one around to argue the government's case? Not even a shill or two?

Attached: sandyhook16.jpg (720x543, 98K)

I was going through the state police reports and one of my theories is the DHS was really planning on running a false flag drill when something really happened. Unless all the police statements are total lies

I think this newtown bee article was the original story they were gonna run with

Attached: dawn-hochsprung-interview-newtown-bee1-620x350.jpg (620x350, 75K)

Sandy Hook isn't a real a place. No rich white CT family would send their child to an asbestos filled school. They would have complained to local news. Now, it is a real place with a multimillion dollar school and a group of spooks who fund anti gun campaigns.

I found an ABC article from the day of the shooting that has times for important events.
>4:37 p.m.: ABC News reports that federal officials say that the gunman in the shooting is actually Adam Lanza, the brother of Ryan Lanza.
I never realized how long it was until Adam Lanza's name comes up.

I've looked at all the evidence, and to me there is one piece that stands out above all the others that proves we are not getting the whole story, and that is the three men caught on video from an overhead copter, dressed in black and camo, running away from the school. Two of those men were caught but their identities never released. One was never caught.

But the point is, why would they be there at all?

Here's the only video I can find of the three that hasn't been deleted.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PZs25cYyBk

It's a bit fucked up, too, motion doesn't start until about 1:20 into the vid.

this one always puzzled me. This house belongs to John Trentacosta CEO of newtown savings bank. There was a bunch of police poking around on the day of the shooting.

Attached: 1547153633444.png (1027x911, 1M)

Also, I should add, the media who have tried to explain this video have said the 3rd man in the rear is a policeman chasing the other two. Unfortunately for that version, the policeman can't be identified, and that 3rd person pauses at a certain point, looks back, then continues to run, which is quite out of character for a police officer in hot pursuit, but certainly IN character for a bad guy wondering if he's being followed or not.

you knows bizarre. that footage is from 12:30. This is from the ABC article
>12:24 p.m.: Law enforcement agents with weapons drawn seen running into wooded area behind the school & those aren't the only guys the police questioned.

I just fucked up the green text

here are some interesting blurbs from state police report

BOOK THREE
pg 21 of 73
Adam Lanza Wallet and ID found under bathroom sink at home.

pg50 of 117 (02922)
(Redacted Witness): "(Redacted) stated that she could hear the shooter talking in the next room and that was when she realized that the shooter was male. (Redacted) stated that the shooter was cursing "shut the fuck up", "look at me", "You're an asshole", "come over here", and "look at them".

A few of the child witness reports did make it through. Though they don't seem to be describing Lanza:

pg85 of 117 (03082)
(Redacted child Witness): "(Redacted) explained that the bad guy shot her teacher and classmates. She further explained that the bad guy looked like an Army guy wearing what sounded like green fatigues."

pg86 of 117
(Redacted child Witness): "He seemed calm and quiet, but responded politely and articulately when asked questions. ... ...a man with a gun came into the classroom. (Redacted) described the man as tall and skinny with light skin and a light brown beard that was short. He stated that he was wearing a green army style hat with straps, a green shirt and camouflage pants."

pg87 of 117 (03072)
(Redacted child Witness): "(Redacted) said the shooter was dressed in "army clothes" and was firing a "bazooka". He thought the shooter had dark skin and a beard."

pg88 of 117 (03075)
(Redacted child Witness): "...he saw a white man with all green clothing a green hat, with black boots, walk into the classroom carrying a gun. ... He described the man as "being the age of dad" when asked how old the shooter looked.

pg101 of 117 (03121)
(Redacted child Witness): "...a man walked in. He was wearing a brown or camo shirt, brown pants, a hat that was like a sombrero but smaller that was also brown. He goes on to state that the man had a bazooka that was black, brown or camo. He was also wearing sunglasses.

Speaking of timelines, what about the United Way web page dated 12/10/12 (4 days prior to the incident) sending condolences to the Sandy Hook families, AND the Newtown Bee article about the incident which was uploaded on 12/13/12, AND the GoFundMe page for the families which was set up and activated also on 12/13/12? Interesting to say the least - one might almost say INDISPUTABLE evidence of foreknowledge that the event would happen, which, of course, since it is all attributed to the mind of a young insane man, would be quite literally impossible.

pg111 of 117 (03121)
(Redacted child Witness): "..described the shooter as a white guy with a heavy winter-like brown jacket, and a green shirt underneath the jacket. (Redacted) stated that he believed the man was wearing army green kind of pants, and described him as having dark hair, longer on the top than on the bottom, with no beard or mustache."

Lanza was 24 and did not have a beard. None of these descriptions are even remotely consistent with the clothing he was wearing:

BOOK SIX pg1 of 86 (03596)
Newtown PD Sgt Kullgren: "There was a deceased white male just inside the door of one of these classrooms. He was laying on his right side. ...he was wearing a black t-shirt, beige vest with multiple pockets on it, black BDU style pants...."

BOOK NINE FINAL REPORT pg147 of 482
The shooter ... was wearing a pale green pocket vest over a black colored polo-style short sleeve shirt over a black t-shirt. ...He was wearing black cargo pocket pants, black socks, black sneakers, a black canvas belt and black fingerless gloves on each hand.

pg107 of 117 (03144)
(Redacted teacher): "Detective Allegro took a statement from (Redacted) pertaining specifically to a possible disturbance at the school the day prior to the shooting..."

[In some of the early media reports, they said that Lanza had been at the school the previous day.]

BOOK SIX

pg4 of 86 (03195)
Newtown PD LT Vanghele: "In one classroom I noticed a young male laying on his right side in a fetal position. ... Someone yelled out that he was the suspected shooter. ...The suspect had long, blondish, wispy hair and a very straight and pronounced jaw line.

pg14 of 86 (03241)
Newtown PD Officer Mudry: "We then entered room #10, where I observed a white male, brown hair... black boots, green BDU type pants, ..lying on his right side within a large pool of blood."

the possible reason why it could have been all pre-planned is because it was gonna be a Department of Homeland Security event. like . it was all ready to go. People may have died, but it probably wasn't those kids of the parents you see on the TV.

the police do bring out at least 1 adult sized body late at night.

Attached: 121412_NEWTOWN_jbn-2.jpg (640x426, 139K)

Why is he eating right there

another interesting thing. Early reports talked about Peter Lanza being dead. that comes straight from the prosecutor in NJ named Guy Gregory.
>CFS 1200704559 Book 8 00188555 p.23-24 "sometime prior to the entry Lt. Diaz of the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office Homicide Squad advised us that he had received information about Mr. Peter Lanza, Ryan and Adams biological father, as being deceased within apartment #202.

But let me ask you this - would online condolences and fundraising be part of a DHS drill? I mean, how far do they take these things? Are they training the media on how to report the events? I seriously doubt that.

beats me!

Looks like a donut, and he's a cop. There's your explanation.

Attached: happy block.jpg (1366x768, 61K)

Dumping 3 pics of the old Sandy Hook that raise other questions...

Attached: Sandy Hook Image 34 & 38.png (991x601, 698K)

Attached: Sandy Hook Image 63.png (627x374, 285K)

Attached: Sandy Hook Image 65.png (439x288, 177K)

the same day this happens, this was also going on
12/14
9 AM – 4 PM
FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters

>The target audience for this course is local and state emergency managers and planners, Child Services Agencies, NGO’s, Child Care Providers, Schools, and Faith-based Organizations.

Attached: 1536179419547.png (926x1392, 611K)

larps are larps, lurk moar

11/27/2012

WASHINGTON, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The Obama administration is taking a cautious step toward confronting the politically tricky subject of gun violence with an initiative focused on prevention due to be unveiled on Tuesday.

It will not be the gun control launch that some of President Barack Obama’s supporters hoped for after Obama won a second four-year term in a Nov. 6 election.

Instead, U.S. Justice Department and Connecticut state officials will announce what one law enforcement official called a statewide approach that targets repeat criminals, creates alternatives for potential gang members and rallies neighborhoods against violence.

The initiative, known as Project Longevity, will send new federal grant money to Connecticut and involve agents, academics and social workers working for or with the FBI and the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

that school was a real mess. so they set the stage for a big tragic event & get the $50 million grant for a new school

Attached: sandy hook school.png (998x832, 840K)

how long until no kids get shot in this one?

Highly suspicious. Especially when taken into consideration with the fact that the whole event had the FEEL of an exercise, i.e., no real tears, lots of misinformation, parents who seem either outright happy or at least not sad enough, considering their child has just died.

Not to mention no one to this day has ever seen the body of even one of the victims, which would also be the case in an exercise.

To me it feels like the whole thing is SO fake that I'm kinda insulted that whoever is really behind it (liberal anti-gun nuts?) didn't put more effort into making it seem real.

Attached: robbie parker, grieving father.jpg (480x360, 26K)

HAHA - nice theory but that's not what I was getting at. Some people think Sandy Hook had been shut down for several years prior to the event. These pictures tend to indicate that the school was in very bad repair - possibly too bad a condition to operate.

Why leaf, what's your theory? That it happened just like the media said? If that is how you feel that's fine, but I'd like to hear why you believe that.

it feels like they had a bunch of pre-recorded stuff from who-knows-when and mixed it in with the live news footage.

im convinced the shannon hicks newtown bee photos are from a previous day

like this photo. according to shannon hicks she drives into the parking lot before 10 AM and starts snapping photos. There is no way family members would be there already. parents would not have a clue what was going on that early

Attached: shannon hicks.jpg (474x316, 40K)

We still have no explanation for all the weird shit that went on that day like kids walking in circles, no bodies and a less than convincing performance from the "parents" That's when you realize the school itself was in bad repair and either needed to be demolished and rebuilt or undergo extensive renovation. To do this they needed grant money. Dems helped because they could exploit a national tragedy to take your guns, parents went along with it because they would get a new school for their kids from it.

Now the school is all rebuilt and the dems still want your guns. How better to exploit a purported tragedy than having it happen somewhere twice?

I really doubt it was in service. There seems to be a concerted effort in 2011-2012 to make it appear the school was business as usual. Of course its all by the propaganda wing Newtown Bee.

Attached: newtown bee story.png (624x554, 388K)

I agree about pre-recorded mixed with live footage. It does seem like a lot of parents there so quickly, I actually had not thought about that. They'd be at work or wherever. Unless they were watching the news at that exact time they'd have no way of knowing what was going on.

And what about this little gem:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6b6qPxAvY4

You can actually watch Robbie Parker get into character.

his whole speech is so bizarre. 1 day after the shooting and hes the big star of the show

I'm amazed they actually had the balls to build a new school right where the old one stood. Not sure how it is in Canada but in the USA we tend to avoid the weirdness inherent in building things where tragedy has struck. I mean, would you want to be a kid in a school where a bunch of kids were murdered? The civilized thing to do would be to set up a memorial there.

But I guess a shiny new school was a better deal for the "parents." Who are all now extremely wealthy BTW - $28 million from private donations and $117 million directly from the U.S. Government as of July 2014, no data available since then or it's being suppressed.

Since when does the U.S. Government directly compensate crime victims?

Attached: Hmmmm.jpg (1024x822, 81K)

go read about the kids going back to school at chalk hill middle school the following January. They recreate the classrooms to look just like the sandy hook classrooms. They also rename the school to sandy hook

Attached: clown town.gif (500x281, 1.78M)

>Since when does the U.S. Government directly compensate crime victims?
when it's in the service of a larger governmental cause

I'll tell you guys something else too - ALL the information that points to a filthy government/media conspiracy is being removed from the internet.

There was an excellent video on the subject called We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook. That video has been removed from YouTube but can still be found elsewhere.

If you search for "Sandy Hook Hoax" on YouTube, it used to bring up all the videos of the fake crying, the firehouse circles with people just walking around trying to look like a crowd, the conflicting interviews with the neighbors around the school, Anderson Cooper green-screened to the front of the Newtown courthouse, and a lot of other things.

Try it now. The first thing it brings up is the Encyclopedia Britannica story about the massacre, which follows the government story to the letter. Then it's nothing but "Sandy Hook 'hoaxers' Debunked" all the way down.

The even more interesting thing is that ALL the debunking vids are nonsense. The logic always ends up being, "How can it be a hoax when the government clearly stated what really happened?" There's a name for the kind of logical fallacy that all these "debunking" videos engage in but I can't think of it offhand.

But the point is, if we don't keep talking about it, no one else is going to. Alex Jones has pretty much been shut down by social media bans and multi-million dollar lawsuits.

>The gunman drove to the school in his mother's car, the second official said. Three guns were found — a Glock and a Sig Sauer, both pistols, inside the school, and a .223-caliber rifle in the back of a car.

notice how the AR-15 was first reported as being inside the car

Attached: eric paddock.jpg (1050x700, 56K)

here is something weird. in 2014 people noticed peter lanza had a bunch of different aliases. All worked for GE. One name that was removed early on was Peter Stack.

why would peter have aliases of real people?

Attached: 1533844688635.png (2288x817, 665K)

What about the UNPRECEDENTED move by the Connecticut state legislature to seal all the documents related to the event, including death certificates?

If anyone ever had to prove that any of these kids had been murdered, or even that they ever existed, it would be impossible to do so.

And they based this unprecedented legislation on "respect for the children's privacy." The dead children's privacy. Certainly they couldn't say it was for the parents' privacy since all the parents immediately took to the television airwaves to tell their stories and promote gun control. I mean like, the NEXT DAY they were already talking about gun control.

The whole thing is such a farce, but those of us who see through it are treated as if we're insane. Reminds me of the scene in 1984 where O'Brien convinces Winston Smith he's seeing 5 fingers instead of 4 because the party says there are 5.

We're all Winston Smith on this one.

Attached: Orwellian.jpg (570x405, 175K)

I didn't know about that. Just some further weirdness.

Something else I just found out recently is that Anderson Cooper (one of the prime movers of the government narrative) spent his last two years of college interning at the CIA. Then, for public record purposes anyway, he decided not to pursue a CIA career and instead go into journalism. Uh, yeah, okay...

Attached: anderson cooper green screen nose vanished sandy hook newtown.jpg (795x660, 155K)

>parents immediately took to the television airwaves to tell their stories
this reminds me of Parkland shooting. almost has the exact same story beats. I have a hunch Chabad is involved in there somehow as a big player behind the scenes

Attached: sandy hook chabad.jpg (450x200, 15K)

the time he pulled out the big owl picture on the newscast was ridiculous. It looks suspiciously like this artist.

Attached: anderson cooper.jpg (840x640, 314K)

Certain evidence about Sandy Hook was intentionally leaked I believe. For instance the video of the actor crying before his scene. Obviously if this event was staged which it clearly was, they would not let a crucial bit of evidence like video footage of one of their actors before a scene be released by accident. Just enough was leaked to the internet, the only reason is why? There is no whistle blower otherwise we'd get more proof, only enough to show us it was fake but not red pill normies was released. Pretty interesting.

Attached: 1547559688189.jpg (380x478, 39K)

Ya know, I gotta say, when I started this thread I expected one of two things - either it would die, or I'd get to argue with people who believe the government fable.

Could it be there are no more folks willing to put their integrity on the line and back the government on this one?

I mean, it's possible. There are no real arguments for the government narrative that can't be shot down pretty easily, and maybe people have finally come to realize that.

Makes me sad, though, because that means the media is no longer paying any attention to public opinion whatsoever.

Attached: 19391-wm.jpg (640x920, 71K)

>I'm amazed they actually had the balls to build a new school right where the old one stood.
Best way to cover up evidence of a hoax. Demolish the crime scene and build over it. John Wayne Gacy did the same, building a fire pit over where many of his victims were buried.

Indeed. At this point, no further investigation is possible except via video, and all the video that doesn't fit the official story is slowly but surely disappearing from the web.

Because it's conspiracy theory fodder. Not enough to prove anything, but enough for naturally almondy people to call out the bs. Then the media can start shit talking "conspiracy theorists" and false flag successful. Works like a charm every single fucking time.

Attached: WatermelonIsMeat.jpg (314x164, 15K)

>almondy

>tfw i don't know if i've been insulted or not

Attached: heston.jpg (620x948, 72K)

I always like a good sandy hook thread.

a lot of the early reports are probably true. then what they do is monitor everything, and change what needs to be changed on the fly.
>oh the .223 was in the car? lets put it into the school.
>the gunman was buzzed in? lets change it to him shooting out the front window
>Peter Lanza dead in apartment room #202 in NJ? well guess what? now hes not.

its like the parkland shooting. multiple people talking about the gunman having a mask, but its always just hand waved away

Attached: 1519407799394.png (498x489, 246K)

Yeap, but what do you do. If you don't call out the baits then eventually everyone including the the paranoid will think it was a legit event. Call it out and this shit. It's like as if the only way to make it end for good is to bake them all and since they're so pervasive it would have to be pretty god damn thorough operation.

Just as a funny coninkidonk, wordinfo.info/unit/394/page:3
>holocaust (s) (noun), holocausts (pl)
>...
>2. A sacrifice completely consumed by fire; burned offering: Historical records reveal that >many religions in the past used a form of holocaust when they sacrificed animals to their >gods.

Attached: 1532895791762.jpg (240x317, 16K)

>oh the .223 was in the car? lets put it into the school.
>the gunman was buzzed in? lets change it to him shooting out the front window
>Peter Lanza dead in apartment room #202 in NJ? well guess what? now hes not.

I know right? And that's what really makes me kinda angry about the whole thing - the fact that they don't even respect my intelligence enough to come up with a well-planned false-flag event that I could pretend to believe.

I mean take 9/11. There are a lot of problems with 9/11 but ultimately there's nothing that can't be...I guess the word is "rationalized." The towers did fall, there were planes, the Muslim extremists do hate us and are known suicide bombers - so in the end you can say to yourself, well, a few inconsistencies but overall the story makes sense.

But here, there's none of that. There's no solid evidence that any children were killed at that school, there's no evidence that it was a real school at all - but there's PLENTY of evidence that it was an exercise, done with actors, made to look as real as possible, but definitely not real enough.

Anyway, the whole thing stinks and it really bothers me that "they" think I'm this fucking stupid.

Attached: article-sandyhook3-0114.jpg (750x534, 50K)

I think this is what sandy hook was. run by department of homeland security. 9/11 was the same way. Exercise operation on the same day as the big attack.

Attached: hseep.png (635x450, 38K)