What will people say of our race when we're gone?

What will people say of our race when we're gone?

Attached: Apollo.jpg (630x630, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're not Greek.

Good riddance.

Attached: 1541023323396.jpg (2600x1200, 443K)

>non-whites
>people
pick one

That whites were muslims too

they are probably to busy being conquered by china to think about it

You're right, Jews will be gone soon. I hope you are the first in the oven.

We are not going anywhere and stop apropiating greek culture using cherrypicked examples

Sarina Valentina is one hell of a man :^)

Are you a Greek migrant in the UK?

mup da doo dat bix nood muh dik muhfuggah sheeeeeeeit

nawm sayn

yee yee

Attached: 1534419974464.png (690x490, 335K)

Nothing. We will be forgotten.

Nothing. That's why you should invest your energy into saving it and not waste time with questions like this.

Attached: 1547830155116-0.gif (398x400, 1.93M)

You will be kike , you will be

Attached: intro-1495818446.jpg (780x438, 46K)

for you not much because you are mutts while for us we still have hellenes amongst us and going strong for another 4 thouisand years of unrivalled excellence

Nothing. When we're gone the history books will be rewritten as if we were never here.

Within the next four centuries, we will leave this world entirely. A large portion of the white race will be lost to miscegenation and war. In the ninth hour of our people, those that remain will rediscover their racial identity. In a way we will become like the Jews of history - lacking a homeland, we band together in small yet interconnected communities and become a unique class. Unlike the Jew, we will not become the elite through usury and manipulation. It will be the creative drive and pragmatism of the white man that propels him to the forefront of the ruling tech class. The same Faustian spirit will eventually call us to a new home above this world.
Blood and spirit, soil and stars.
We will leave this place for the final and most infinite of frontiers. Back on Earth, society will continue to degrade to a primitive state except in a handful of Asian countries.
Years after we are gone, the negro will look to the skies and worship us as pale and mysterious gods who sail through deep heaven, forever exploring and never satisfied.

Attached: 1502040616660.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

>What will people say of our race when we're gone?
muh ancestors

Once there lived a race of giants here.

Antedeluvians all gone and we think the same shit

>great grandaddy aways sei dat in da past deez pale skinned muhfuggas made deez metal huts dat kood touch da clou's and shieeet, bud I don' beleev hiz azz

Technology without morality is a dangerous thing. There is a difference between high IQ and character.

Once they kill the white race they will make sure to completely remove any evidence of our existence.
They will steal our inventions that are useful to them and will claim the niggers made it or something.
They will erase us both in the physical world and in the abstract, wouldn't want the other races to get any ideas,no do they?

>What will people say of our race when we're gone?
We don't have to cease to exist...

northwestfront.org/

This post filled me with determination.

They will say zither Mexicans built America and Black/Arab built Europe. The same way prople assume Arabs built the pyramids because they live in Egypt today. There won’t even be a trace of the existence of Whites except for legends.

They had baby dicks

Anyone you would call "White" will just be referred to as an "immigrant." Then, Whites can be subsumed under that label with any other ethnic group, thus equating other ethnic groups with Whites, thus making Whites (in one sense) an insignificant minority of all immigrants, with no special claim to any particular characteristic. They do it already.

....please tell me that is not the same statue. They're trying to erase history!!!!!

kek

"Wish we could have gone to the stars with them. Guess I'll go rape a child."

this guy know the deal

athough now he had gotten too fat for my taste ,pic was his peak

Attached: 622f2884866b4c89db9c79b6ca17fb7b.jpg (600x785, 94K)

god i wish i was white

This

White people never existed, that's a racist conspiracy theory.

beautiful. thank you user

Lil dick tribe bent the knee to the BBC

Oh shit where are the welfare checks

>Once they kill the white race they will make sure to completely remove any evidence of our existence.
>white race
>our existence
>Argentina

>of unrivalled excellence
You are insignificant ant people. No one respects you. Every self-respecting man looks at you and frowns you for the tainting that you insist on perpetuating on a legacy that shouldnt belong to you.

True redpill. Better things have perished in the world. No one cares today.

>Ancient Greeks weren't massive faggots
Spotted the brainlet.

>when we're gone?
sounds like cuck propoganda but ok

Attached: 1537298549447.jpg (577x583, 206K)

Second last future white man looks like me but BLACKED

greeks have the purest genes in europe

Attached: greeks r white.jpg (980x552, 230K)

Blondes do not have curly hair.

fuck off with this shit meme. Only retards that buy into this are e*stcoast subhumans. We don't fucking want you.

Yes Poland user, instead of making a meaningful post you just settle for a ancient meme of no value in vane hope of getting a reaction.
Here, (you).

Attached: 1544813947940.jpg (960x720, 101K)

tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter

eventually things will go to shit. its the cyclical nature of civilization here. whites come, build civilizations, jews ruin it and get whites to be bred out, either the whites flee to another planet or get mixed into nothingness. time passes, tales and legends start to form about the legendary mythical people who brought civilization and (((mysteriously vanished))). but those with white dna eventually rise to the top of society, intermarry and produce a new generation of white folk and the whole thing starts over again

Apollo was blond in the myths.

Beautiful :')

Attached: crying fuhrer.png (500x347, 74K)

small brain tribe calls themselves oldest civilization but only sells drugs, rap, rapes, kills each other and only has mud huts to show for it. Hmmmm

woah wtf happend to her dick?

Attached: 1546359153740.jpg (750x660, 55K)

>her
>dick

Attached: ed.jpg (1200x1200, 165K)

They were the best of goys

We wuz niggers

Pretty sure it's a different statue

It's the different statue but nowadays it's assumed that the statues weren't white but colored as realistically as possible.

"Who will pay for our food and healthcare now?"

they paint that and all of it black and brown. Everything we did they will burn and rewrite.

1,2,3,4,6,7 of the traps looks ok

>he thinks the jews are gonna let us leave the planet

didnt you see that new netflix movie? they layed their whole plan out. we will go extinct on this rock under their control.

Attached: 45273272_288108071841006_4387167608051335168_n.jpg (937x1171, 73K)

I feel like something similar has already happened. When I look at all these great works of stone I feel like a great race of men was lost to history.

they went against their own nature and died of it.

Attached: 1536546565324.jpg (500x331, 74K)

Attached: Faust.jpg (800x993, 277K)

Hitler and his Wild Hunt come fort from the beyond the Black Sun to destroy the demiurge and her Jewish Lizard Golems and the Beast Men

Attached: painting-the-standard-bearer.jpg (500x504, 78K)