Omg this. so much f*cking this

omg this. so much f*cking this

Attached: n991m9vbshb21.jpg (960x960, 70K)

That is the most jewish looking guy I've seen in a while

You're not even American, so stfu moron.

Attached: Eagle Nest.jpg (1211x690, 203K)

God I hate Jews

>omg this. so much f*cking this
Take them in your country then

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXD FXDDFDFDD XXXXXZXZDZDDFDFDD OMGOSH XXXXXDD LOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDD DDDDD DDDDDDDDDDD XDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDD DDD A GRAT ONE XXX XXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD DDDD DXXXX XDDD DDDD DDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

LOL XDXDXDXDXD

I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH

I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR OR NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDDDD DDDDDDDDDD

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? OLOLOLOLOLOLOL

EPIC MEMEING /b/ro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit :) rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDD DDDDDDD

POOP

LE UPBOAT

XD
D

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST
FUCK
MY KEKS UP
F A M !!!

Attached: 1540448069351.png (716x592, 39K)

wow, eric clapton is such a fucking faggot

Okay, so let's create a country for people like Jeff Tiedrich and they can let as many immigrants wishing to make a better life for themselves as they want.

Attached: WallsAre Racist.jpg (600x399, 51K)

are americans just too dumb to tell sarcasm? or are these boomers?

>walk 2000 miles
Does this kike actually believe that?

Attached: 15644538795434.jpg (768x467, 63K)

it already exists, it's called Sweden

Attached: sweden-no!.png (991x225, 135K)

>f*cking
If you can't stand to use an uncensored curse word, don't use it at all. You are an obvious shill.

It's always a fucking Jew.

>"a thousand migrants willing to walk 2,000 miles across a desert in hopes of making a better life in America"
nice meme, and what did they do after they arrived there? NOTHING. Don't you wish you could suffer through one single time-limited hardship to then get to live your life in freedom and safety and have every single need like housing, education and health care attended to based on the hard work of other people? Sounds breddy gud to me...

both

Point out the sarcastic part

If you think that sarcasm is funny then kill yourself you retard.

People do. They actually believe most migrants cross thousands of miles of desert when in reality they're usually only cross a day or two's worth and simply getting abandoned by their coyotes.

So much this. People willing to make a sacrifice for a better life deserve a place in society...unlike silver spoon fags

please stop posting without a memeflag, it's better you do not show our country

Yep and when they rape their children. Or something crazy as part of their culture, we incarcerate them and they go crazy while hospitalizing their kids to see their assholes back together. Then they show up to the hospital threatening violence as "we stole their kids." Yeah I can't see any cultural divide problems. Let em all in, and hey when they want to blow something up it can be OP's house.

>It's just a joke bro
yeah no, if we're not allowed to use that cop out, you can't either.

>omg this. so much f*cking this
And posting literally who's twitter
Yeah, you're right.
Genius level sarcasm

>i-i'm not retarded and falling for child-tier bait, you were totally serious!
please stop using our flag when you post

>our flag
Please, show me proof. You keep calling it child-tier bait but you show nothing to prove otherwise.

Attached: Mutt.png (1052x1137, 287K)