How long will you faggots on Jow Forums let CNN get away with this?

twitter.com/AnaCabrera/status/1086803628789239809

Attached: (((cnn))).jpg (594x736, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4762&v=t3EC1_gcr34
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Phillips_(activist)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The best thing you can do is just not watch CNN.

>Jow Forums

Looks like you're the faggot OP, as usual.

Attached: 1538943603019.gif (500x333, 922K)

old faggot has 5 months left to live anyway, who the fuck honestly cares about his opinion?

People are coming around. Ive seen normie faggots posting the full video. These boys are literally guilty of smirking while being white in the prescence of a minority.

These liberals want your blood, make no mistake. Theyll find any excuse to hate you.

Bet money op's an intern at cnn posting this

The more they put this guy in the spotlight, the more it will blow up in their face when a video comes out of him saying all kinds of weird old man senile nonsense. Someone this old and crazy looking probably has all kinds of wacky shit he wants to talk about.

Weirdos creep out normies, and they are put off by it.

LoL! This actually made me laugh because it's probably right

I don’t think it really matters when the media is memory holing everything at this point. Even Twatter and jewtube are censoring evidence that obliterates the narrative

The media is such a fucking joke

I hate kikes so much

This culture war incident may lead to an actual race war

I mean this just happened like last fucking week.

Attached: white man cnn.jpg (575x577, 89K)

>Prairie niggers who worship dirt talking about souls.

Media quick to put the buzzfeed shit behind them.

this man is a fucking psychopath.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4762&v=t3EC1_gcr34
Entire video, Natives approach the kids at 1 hour and 13 minutes in. They Approach the kids. Watch the video for yourselves and decide.

HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN/WHERE HE SERVED IN VIETNAM???

Attached: 1359585092465.gif (500x344, 962K)

Maybe Chief Dum Dum Drum, should by some dentures with that inevitable Go Fund Me moolah.

We are just millimeters from a Civil War, I can feel it, just need a shooting war to spark, the lines have been drawn and we just need to cross the line and take them out for good.

No, just his claims that the documents burned in a fire or something.
I can bet he is not a vet.

i missed the buzzfeed shit, what was it?

Jow Forums has bought into the “accelerationist” meme sold to them by the WN’s and the Alt-Right despite it being completely detrimental to the safety and interests of your average white normie. Once again the Anglo-Saxon character trait of throwing their people under the bus when the pressure becomes too much is manifested in the most perverse way by the very people who claim to be defender’s of their culture and people.

>Please don't destroy us who destroyed your country goyim, we didn't mean it!

CNN has only 1 month left to live. The DOJ lawsuit injunction preventing AT&T (new owner) from firing all of them expires in February. They know their days are numbered and they are desperate.

>just his claims that the documents burned in a fire

Wait wait wait, WHAT? Theres A LOT of documentation on Vietnam. How the fuck did this guy "slip through the cracks" and can claim hes a vet without any proof?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Phillips_(activist)
His wiki is no help either. Someone start screaming stolen valor or something.

Attached: 1354555333289.gif (214x193, 1.89M)

>""""apparently"""
Also no reason given for the alledged mockery. But hey at least they don't forget to mention that he's not white.

>BREAKING: OLD MAN FEARS FOR GROWING YOUTHS
Wow...........truly a ground breaking story.....never have I heard of some crusty old spiritual bastard say kids are getting worse

You're delusional. Every news channel ran with this. Even local news continues to lie about it. You will never win without fighting back and the media is too powerful to fight with words alone. How many times has Trump called them Enemy #1? What else do you need to see that he isnt being hyperbolic?

>Leftists: I can't wait for old people to die off!
>Also leftists: HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THIS POOR OLD MAN!

So awesome. Why don't you faggots show some respect. You didn't just take his ancestors land but he also fight for you so you can wear your shitty hat and act like spoiled incel.

Attached: 1547972826327.jpg (720x398, 32K)

>who APPARENTLY was being mocked
Christ, these fucking disgusting mucus covered propagandists with their subversive weasel words.
Literally like a day ago these fucks were shouting that buzzfeed fake news and that's already memory holed. This culture war is going to become physical and when they're targeted these bugs are gonna be like "wtf why are they mad at us, I think orange man did this".

Buzzfeed made an article citing anonymous sources that Trump gave a direct order to his lawyer to lie about something to do with muh Russia. They even admit there was zero actual evidence seen but they went with it. Mainstream corporate outlets jumped onboard, reporting it as a BOMBSHELL REVELATION that was the final nail in the coffin for the orange guy. Mueller's team itself had to come out and say "no this buzzfeed report is inaccurate". Lefty zombies and their propagandist masters tried to save face with mental gymnastics of "well he said it was inaccurate meaning some parts might be wrong but not all". Mueller team has to come out and clarify "yes it's completely fake news". Buzzfeed refuses to retract or apologize and instead says they're sticking with their story. Mainstream corporate news pretends they were never on board, quietly issue a foot note of "this story is inaccurate" and they quickly jump to this fake news of the native dude.

Attached: nnwVNui.png (814x621, 469K)

Who gives a fuck about what some prarienigger thinks

>"fear for those youth,..
>what they're going to do to this country "

>What that are going to do the country.

So, you think getting in their faces is a great idea?

Attached: bq-5c42090414e4d.jpg (600x429, 136K)

Yeah you fucking PAUL FAGGOTS IM FROM DISCORD REEEE

Act like a retard,

win retarded prizes.

Deal with it faggots. You killed Jow Forums, you were never welcomed here. Your stay is up, and now you have to go back.

Cry more faggot

Chief empty vodka bottles can go get fucked

He never said that you false flagging faggot. I'm willing to bet money that he did serve in Vietnam just not combat (age is probably wrong happens to Ann Coulter too). Vets don't tend to be as religious as this guy is.

The alt-right is here to stay Cenk, sorry goy