Yemen imports 80% of food. Saudi Arabia closed ports of Yemen, which resulted in massive hunger...

Yemen imports 80% of food. Saudi Arabia closed ports of Yemen, which resulted in massive hunger. The worst thing about this is that Poland is practically an ally of Saudis now. We train their soldiers and pilots in Poland. We just replaced oil that we imported from Iran with oil from Saudi Arabia and Emirates.

That's why the West must be strong and great again, so we could force such countries like Saudi Arabia to respect human rights

Attached: Screenshot - 2019-01-20 , 19_50_58.png (778x429, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polandin.com/37013142/polish-fuel-giant-to-import-more-oil-from-saudi-arabia
vatican.va/jubilee_2000/magazine/documents/ju_mag_01111997_p-46_en.html
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/the-pope-was-jewish-says-historian-1067739
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ayy lmao

Sad fact: most of the starving people in yemen are Africans yemenis no joke here

What did he mean by this?

This is what I show lefties when they act smug about their Antifa worldviews and how they gonna stop the next Holocaust and think the world is a good place because genocides now don't happen under Swastika flag.

African population in yemen suffer from starvation more than Arabs

How is it selective? They're all yemeni citizens no?

And....? Shits in Africa, they’re all African. If you ain’t born in a white country you African

Because they live in poverty, more poorer than Arabs so they suffer more than others

Oh no no no

Attached: ameritard.png (1080x890, 325K)

$50 says I killed one of your cousins

So the food is there but they can't afford it.

Renewable energy and nuclear power.

But even then, I don't think saudi cares what euros think about yemen.

>We train... We just
Go unclog a British toilet and STFU.

This and this:

polandin.com/37013142/polish-fuel-giant-to-import-more-oil-from-saudi-arabia

Attached: 2-6.jpg (896x672, 62K)

I want all non whites of all ages to starve to death so good I don't give a fuck this makes me glad at least its working somewhere

Attached: 1531092946289.jpg (1280x1280, 176K)

What ?
There are less food and they live in areas that are far from the places with foods.

Why are they there anyway?

>implying I care about children starving when they will just grow up to fight in ISIS

Who cares, you US cock suckers?!

>human rights
my fucking sides. helping saudi monkeys kill people for no reason is fucked up though I agree.

gibs

Poland is cucked by jews since the days of Pilusudski. Your only redeming deed is that John Paul II. paused the degeneration the Vatican 2 sect

They are descendants from horn African Muslim immigrants or from slaves
Yemen is the poorest country in the Arab world

Wasn't John Paul II the most pro-Jewish pope in history of the church? BTW, he was probably of jewish roots himself:

vatican.va/jubilee_2000/magazine/documents/ju_mag_01111997_p-46_en.html
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/the-pope-was-jewish-says-historian-1067739

Is it poorer than nigger nations?

Poorer than some of them from what I know and even poorer after the war

I know he wasnt perfect, but I still he left the church not in a much shittier shape than he found it. But maybe I am too soft on him, I am kinda biased

Didn't Arab slavers castrate their slaves usually

No? Only eunuchs got snipped

Oh. I heard the reason you don't see many blacks in Arab nations and North Africa and Turkey is because they castrated them unlike in America and Brazil for example

they missed a few

I thought that was a baby rhesus monkey

Attached: baby rhesus monkey.jpg (990x742, 87K)

REDPILL TIME
Look at the pic related and tell me anons, how old is that child? Three months? Four? Let's say three so it is easier to count. Pregnancy last of course nine months, so you have a year cycle of nutrition to get a child in such horrible state.

Now, here is the thing, a woman WILL STOP OVULATING when her body fat falls under 10% of bodyfat. It is a revolutionary mechanism that prevents pregnancy in times when resources are scarce.
Just for illustration, the Jow Forums people are trying to get their bodyfat to 2%, so 10% is still relatively lot. If the bodyfat would get under the threshold during the pregnancy, woman would have miscarriage.
So why is three months old baby in such horrible state? A woman who got him through pregnancy should be able to keep him fed for three months easily. It is because the Yemeni women get a food pack for every child they have, so they shit out eight kids, collect the packs and sell them further down the road.

And as to why is there famine in Yemen, look up what is the main Yemeni export and then ask some junkie to explain to you what do psychedelic plants do with soil.

>Sad fact

Attached: 6543342-carl01.jpg (217x232, 9K)

Attached: oh baby.jpg (551x525, 55K)

LMAO! Who gives a fuck about Yemen?
>Shitsking mudslims killing darker shitskinned mudslims
Where's the problem with that?

Attached: 1547991732172s.jpg (125x77, 2K)

Don't make babies if you can't feed them you stupid below ape niggers. Even if they didn't plan babies they would still rape and more hungry niglets would appear.

Attached: African nigger logic reproduction.png (550x1600, 599K)