Returning to our roots

I am in the process of returning to my people's true roots. How do we go about spreading paganism? In order for us to win we must go back to where we came

Attached: 93ccf525-932c-4270-8d2f-ba0d7d608cbc.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_MNvOXYIr-c
youtube.com/watch?v=R95pilK152c
youtu.be/IyMFsWDKOa8
youtu.be/9OQCIM4fWxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop using the internet and go into the woods. *boom* you win

first watch Jackson Crawford videos then read the poetic edda.

Attached: crawford_jackson.jpg (600x600, 59K)

No, I'm also referring to the incorporation runes, ritual revival, ceremonies

Attached: 1547844257573.jpg (454x600, 71K)

Haven't heard of Crawford. Thanks

hes not varg or the other youtubers his real job is to teach old Norse.

I'd say through your children, hopefully multiple generations of them. The hard thing with spreading paganism is it's not really a religion in the same way the Abrahamic faiths are. It's basically worshiping your ancestors and being taught about right and wrong, honor and dishonor through moral stories. Paganism doesn't really have a structured doctrine, because pagans weren't trying to export their beliefs to other peoples by proselytizing.

Good to know. I really like the guys on red ice tv (wolf age) but it's always cool to find something new

Attached: WA-Ep3-The-Wotan-Network.jpg (1920x1080, 766K)

Bump

youtu.be/_MNvOXYIr-c

>honor and dishonor through moral stories
Ya know, I read about The building of Wall of Asgard. It really seems that the gods didn't play fair and the giant got cheated. Were there virtues here? I'll go back and look.

Dumbass reversionist cave nigger.
Purge unnecessary humans that only perform automatable roles in society. Advance humankind. Remove those who refuse to advance and treat their progeny with wantonness and no mercy.
Grasp at your roots all you want. Your end is coming, and it will be beautiful when it does.

If it made you THINK about the morality of the players, there is its virtue.

Go into the woods like he said and your Odin or whatever will teach you runes (they were inspired by nature).

>Purge unnecessary humans
All non whites then

We won't win under current conditions. Sorry unlike you I won't surrender to the left

>How do we go about spreading paganism? I
Perhaps you could rape and kill some farmers, rape and kill some monks, and then hide like cowards in a wooded fjord when the King's ships come looking for you? Just like the old days.
But seeing the flag now, you could go talk to Big Chiefy Running Bowel about Crow and Coyote.

Attached: Thor was a Turk.png (1341x245, 50K)

What said is true.
Another moral is literally FUCK NIGGERS, your people matter most.

>Cringe: The Thread

>Faggot: The Post
Stick to your Christian containment threads, isn't it Sunday?

Agreed. But make sure you return to YOUR roots. Religio Romana is filled with faggot northern Europeans LARPing. Their ancestors had nothing to do with Rome and were despised by Romans, so they have no business worshiping the gods of Roman people and their descendants.

I took a DNA test and found out I'm extremely British with some Irish and other smaller amounts. Does this mean I should turn to Celtic (which seems more sparse in the body of preserved knowledge), or the Germanic religion of the Anglo-Saxons?

It is all happening anyway, paganism is the truth of blood and bone, earth and sky.
When the manifold distractions of the mammonites fall by the wayside, all shall know truth...

youtube.com/watch?v=R95pilK152c

Stop being a gaggot that posts on a weeb forum

I don't know. It depends on what they're calling "British". Native Briton or Anglo-Saxon?

The Celts shit the bed by refusing to write almost anything down, unlike other indigenous European religions. There seems to be a lot more guess work in Celtic religious reconstruction than with other faiths.

OK, I will cease having a pop at you pagans, seeing as you are now discussing British history... arguably the best book written on the druidic religion is "The White Goddess" by Robert Graves, author of "I, Claudius".

by taking in more refugees

Attached: paganrefugees.png (598x588, 296K)

>Honoring your ancestors is cringe

youtu.be/IyMFsWDKOa8

publish a book on "how." As far as I can tell it's all just empty talk. What are the rituals? What tribes do they come from? Do you acknowledge the differences between the old tribes of pagans and their belief systems? What if I'm celtic bur your germanic? What are the belief systems? Where do I go to find any of this information out? Finally, how are you going to take that information and convince a mass of people to fundamentally change their current belief systems and lives?

These threads never have any real information, or discuss how pagan tribes where basically native american tier savages, constantly warring with each other and performing blood magic and ritual sacrifice.

youtu.be/9OQCIM4fWxw