/ourguy/

/ourguy/
>showed no disrespect
>told his blabbering friend to zip his lips
>is having his life actively torn apart by rabid twitter leftists with TDS
>Stood up against a mob of black Israelites calling him a future school shooter, incest baby, threatened him.
looks like 2019 is going to be year of the zoomer uprise.
streamable.com/64im5

Attached: 1ACBCA87-E977-4817-8878-8FF0984A8128.png (580x486, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t3EC1_gcr34
fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians
youtube.com/watch?v=pLL9bOgCTjE
mobile.twitter.com/mariajudy_/status/1086681831804674048?s=19
twitter.com/brad_gohornsbkw/status/1086841005956042753
twitter.com/RightGlockMom/status/1086797156307095552
youtube.com/watch?v=AIn87lYTfZI
youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34#t=1h12m
youtube.com/watch?v=WzJU1L-1VrE
youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34#t=1h25m
youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34#t=50m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34#t=52m5s
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/maga-hat-donald-trump-native-american-covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-black-muslims-a8737186.html?amp
streamable.com/64im5
youtube.com/watch?v=4k8-2z5q2uE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

full mirror of Israelites fb stream
youtu.be/t3EC1_gcr34

Chief Crying Wolf deserved to get knocked the fuck out. Play the drum one inch from my face and you will wake up in your wigwam wondering wtf happened. That kid showed massive restraint, beyond what is expected.

Attached: young_kid.png (990x1200, 1.63M)

I’m not autistic and I still don’t understand wtf the big deal is with this entire thing. Really quite stupid of an issue. Is it really as simple as white kids didnt kiss some injun’s ass? Because kek

Nice post user, very cool!
It's a white american zoomer standing up to a drunk drum bashing indian.

they’re kvetching because lad didn’t react with violence. Now they’re getting sloppy and pushing a weak narrative.

Really makes you think

Attached: 55525252.jpg (955x622, 228K)

>fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians

Unjunie hit your drum

Attached: 1547954226895m.jpg (1024x837, 85K)

>MY ANCESTOR

Attached: 1353366624796s.jpg (124x181, 4K)

You are losing the culture war magapedes

Attached: DxVpjgqUwAA7iRq.jpg (941x874, 66K)

What's up Shmuel?
Have the (You) you crave so much, kek

>culture war

How'd that go for Hillary? How's it going for Pelosi? Or Mueller? Remember him?

Attached: 1534603869850jpg.jpg (649x647, 93K)

Kek

Stay gay faggot

Not really. Mainstream media is desperately lashing out because they're in death throes.

conducted himself like a gentleman at every turn.
chin up
chest out
Jow Forums has your back

Shills have been pushing this story for the last 24 hours. Trying to make us care about this staged gay shit

Attached: !!.png (1416x966, 500K)

massive pressure needs to be placed on the church of rome. if they won't protect one of their own (who did absolutely nothing wrong), its history's dustbin time for em.

>giving maga kids victim status
>losing
I wonder if the commies and jews in Weimar thought the same thing before they got rounded up.

Attached: shamanicdrummingstops.jpg (1128x846, 200K)

Every fucking time

I can't even begin to count the amount of posts I typed out, and by the time I was finished the thread was (((pruned or deleted))) specifically on this topic.
Even more frustrating on my phone.

The MAGAchad vs the virgin treenigger

no. definitely winning.
and it's just the beginning.

Trying to cope with Buzzfeed PTSD, I'd wager...

Attached: 1546791928293.png (720x576, 528K)

God damn his teeth are fucked up

Attached: fugg.png (1024x1024, 13K)

anyone who doesn't realize this entire story was fabricated by jews to distract from buzzfeed getting caught lying / trump making an above and beyond reasonable deal to the democrats to reopen the government only to have them turn him down (if they had accepted his deal he wouldn't have been able to run for reelection in 2020)

idk why it cut the 2nd half of my post off but use your imaginations.

>being proud of a literal incel.

You seething delusional fags have no idea how many enemies you created.

Attached: 1547769821748.jpg (611x605, 128K)

A fucking white Male dared to wear a maga hat and didn't kiss any ass. Of course the left is pissed off they're looking for any excuse to beat down those ebil nazees

Attached: 1547843298264.jpg (628x688, 43K)

i'm going to play into it.
we have a winning hand here.
outstanding lad. top-tier middle-class white.
prolly impeccable manners. well spoken. fairly athletic. good grades
let's make a spectacle of this indeed.
they want this hill. let's push them up there, surround them and then set to slaughter.

rome will pay for this betrayal of their own;.
>defends pedo priests
>throws excellent lad to the (((wolves)))

baste and redpilled

Attached: 3f3.png (631x657, 880K)

lmfao

>doing what jews want you to do
>allowing their failures to be memory holed
fucking burgerland

special alert for /Tucker Carlson/:
have this lad on your show.
play the real video.
invite chief Whiskey Wolf on too. feed him booze in green room.

Agreed, they fucked up MAJORLY and CNN was about to lose every shred of credibility they "had".

Now the idiot goy is fixated on a complete non-issue

But I must say, the way they handled this is gonna backfire even harder, redpilling normies by the dozen, kek

Time to gas them all.

>smiles

>become unemployable for life.

Get fucked faggot

Attached: 1548001470401.jpg (563x719, 63K)

>is having his life actively torn apart by rabid twitter leftists with TDS
Jow Forums monitoring this shit on all platforms

Top kek.

Take notes on above before posting again, faggot.

Attached: 1528328454733.png (578x424, 431K)

kikes are in full panic mode.
they're throwing things together slap-shod.
you presume we all have myopia and cannot fight on multiple fronts.
we take their weapons and use them against them.

Wow you’re real mature, faggot. Expect no less from a liberal who hates the USA.

Jews aggressively smirking.

How will the white man ever recover.

Yes but they are just distracting from the Buzzfeed-drama, the fact that Trump has been proven right about "fake news" is WAY more important than this dumbass kike pretending to be a MAGA supporter lol

The only person needing to take notes is you retard. Fuck with injuns you fuck with America. And if you don't like that you can leave or kys.

Why didn't he t-pose?

>defending injuns
>hate USA

pick one, faggot. Next time, learn whats going on before you fuck up your life for a stupid meme.

Injuns? That’s racist user. Use their proper names. Murderers and Rapists.

Quick rundown:
fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians
This particular indian has done this before/accused students of harassing him. Only this time it didn't go so well sice we have it all on video that he is full of shit, and is infact harassing the students! Not the other way around.
youtube.com/watch?v=pLL9bOgCTjE
The students were waiting for the bus at the lincoln memorial after attending a catholic pro life gathering, when they were approached by the other group who proceeded to say very bad things to them, and the indian gets in the students faces.
mobile.twitter.com/mariajudy_/status/1086681831804674048?s=19 (embed)
The indian seen approaching the students, not the other way around.
twitter.com/brad_gohornsbkw/status/1086841005956042753 (embed)
>white people go back to europe, this is not your land
acts as a victim because guy just stands there eventhough the fucking indians went up to him in his face and start banging drum and then saying that!
twitter.com/RightGlockMom/status/1086797156307095552 (embed)
Different angle.
youtube.com/watch?v=AIn87lYTfZI
Students harassed by black hebrew israelite morons, chant their school fight song to drown out the idiotic black heebs. They were not really chanting build the wall. But considering how they were talked to which you are about to see. THEY SHOULD HAVE/It would be hard to blame them for doing so.
[youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34#t=1h12m
1h12m in
Video from the dumb black heebs perspective talking visicious anti white bullshit. In 1h12m they approach the students.
[YouTube] What happened with the Covington Catholic / Nathan Phillips situation? (updated with latest footage) Some excerpts from the black heebs.
Tl;dr
It was the indian and his fellow indians, the black hebrew israelites and everyone else with them that were harassing the kids!

Attached: shitting_bull_busted.webm (1920x1080, 2.31M)

>too much fire water

Here, have a welfare check and some EBT credit...OH SHIT, THE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN!

Attached: custer.jpg (472x412, 25K)

true.
and it's something we'll insert into every single 'gotcha' story from here to the Great Awakening.
again, the news cycle is not monomania. they're going to deflect no matter what we do. and so, when they pick up some absurd and mawkish episode and run with it, we can at turns bash them with it.
believe me when i say, this buzzfeed stuff is just a primer for what's to come.

digits confirm

'Walking Eagle' speaks with 'forked tongue''.
So full of sh*t he cannot fly...

go back to retard, why would a plant just stand there doing nothing?

those digits tho

Attached: teslapepetrump.jpg (793x700, 200K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WzJU1L-1VrE
Also.
youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34#t=1h25m is literally a goldmine of these black hebrews saying the most crazy shit. The kids are told they are school shooters because they are white, they are called crackers, dusty crackers, esau, cavemen, they say that USA is hypocritical because it gives rights to homosexuals at 1h25m and so on. One of my favourite parts is where they attack another black guy and calling him a coon for standing around with the other people. And they also attack a guy on a skateboard type of deal saying he better not get too close or he gets his ass kicked. HAHA. This should be the story, what they are saying to these kids is like 1000x worse than westboro baptist church
As far as i understand the kids they had been at at catholic pro life gathering, and were waiting for their bus at the lincoln memorial. Then some dumbasses saw that they were wearing maga hats. And decided to attack them. Just as the indian also did. It's literally the opposite of everything the media has been saying. The kids were also told the catholic church were shit. And then that stupid indian comes up and bangs his drum in front of the kids face. Whilst his camera man says that the kids should fucking leave USA because it's not their country they should fuck off to europe because they have been there for millions of years. Then one of the kids point out that there's connection to north america from europe. Which is true and the idiots mind melts down and says it's all lies. But it's not. 'native' americans are not native at all to north america. They are related to north mongoloids just like the inuits and eskimos of greenland. But that´s even irellevant because it´s not their country since they didn't build anything. The european settlers built USA therefore it's their country. You can't just have someone trying to retroactively claim all USA's infrastructure. Because they lived on the same continent.

Attached: bio_classifications.png (340x602, 184K)

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34#t=50m5s
>god damn crackers can't stand in the sun for 5 minutes.
Rollerboard bro comes in at around 52 minutes.
HAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34#t=52m5s
They are so angry at him!

Attached: migrant_from_siberia.jpg (500x665, 65K)

>be jew
>call them "native americans"
>then come on Jow Forums and claim they're the REAL americans

How is it that you manage to exist, a being who continually works in ways that will lead eventually to your physical annihilation yet somehow you keep going.

>Catholic high school student
>also a jew
come on bro, how are you squaring this circle?

Agreed.

Attached: 2956C6CC-E12F-46CD-807F-E1C360FC5A64.jpg (1324x747, 271K)

fuck Indians
Fuck miga tards
Fuck religious faggots
Fuck welfare queens

Attached: ff.jpg (936x600, 240K)

The word racist is losing power every month and the legacy media is giving way to social media.

he's strong he'll be aight

Look at 'native americans' then look at eskimos/inuits which are very similar, then look at other northern mongoloids historically. There's almost nobody that doesn't know that these aren't north mongoloid connected, except for americans!
That pretend that 'native' americans dropped out of the sky and grew from there. No they came via a landbridge or something and got stuck there in their tipis with a tiny tiny population probably around 1 million tops. It's just ridiculous how much americans have been taught to just grovel in the dust to 'native' americans. And pretend as if it's '´native' americans country, eventhough they didn't build a single fucking thing of it!

Attached: eskimo.jpg (480x360, 40K)

This, people who yell "Immigrants built this country!" don't realize those immigrants were from Europe, not Mexico.

He deserves to have his life shredded to pieces. He should be hunted down and killed like the rabid animal all conservatives are.

The gymnastics on this one

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/maga-hat-donald-trump-native-american-covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-black-muslims-a8737186.html?amp

>The mother of a boy filmed harassing a Native American man along with his friends at a rally in Washington DC has blamed “black Muslims” for the confrontation, without providing any evidence for the claim.

>Separate video shared online showed a group of black men standing near the scene of the confrontation, arguing with the Maga hat-wearing Trump supporters. It is unclear to which religious group the men belonged, but they could be heard quoting passages from the Old Testament.

> yeah those black guys yelling religious stuff might have been calling them inbred and school shooters and cussing at them but we don't know what religion they are so we're going to dismiss the mother's entire point because of that.

Civil fucking war when?

Attached: 1535941912456.jpg (720x703, 115K)

Show nose or show skin, kikenigger

Based and dornerpilled

Attached: IMG_6879.jpg (700x512, 24K)

We have 'native' americans aswell around here. We call them greenlanders. They are almost exactly the same! And same intolerance to firewater! As in they simply do not know when to stop drinking.
>This, people who yell "Immigrants built this country!" don't realize those immigrants were from Europe, not Mexico.
Exactly and they were almost exclusively europeans since those were the ones USA was built by and for.
To say that USA belongs to south or central americans or even 'native' americans. Is nonsense. I can't go to greeks and say, get out of your country. Because i now own it since i also live on the european continent. Wtf does that matter. Greece doesn't belong to me or my people. And really people should get confrontational to destroy that stupid fucking argument in the first place. Because apparently these assholes think they own the united states because it's on the american CONTINENT. It makes no fucking sense. It was a european built country. These other people who are immigrants might live there. But when it comes to which country it belongs to. It's european americans/white americans or just americans, because that's what it used to mean.

Because you would get them mixed up with white people if you use the name murderers and rapists.

You can't deny they are ingrained in the culture of this nation. They are untouchable and you know it.

Fucking injun was drumming in that guy’s face.

Your struggling only makes me more erect.

Attached: 1476784516925.jpg (180x180, 8K)

I hate Americans so goddam much
Do we Americans really find this newsworthy

Good luck reasoning with brainwashed NPCs.

Trumptards: WE LOVE ARE TROOPS
Also Trumptards: EXCEPT THOSE TROOPS FUKK SHITSKIN NIGGERS

No, you don't, it's obviously trying to bury the whole Buzzfeed-CNN fake news expose drama.

>we

You mean (((they))). And yes they do.

not like we get to decide

A great trick you’ll see online, usually in the context of some social justice issue, is an attempt to derail the issue by contesting some irrelevant fact.

For example: “It doesn’t matter that a bunch of white teenagers mocked an old Native American war veteran and chanted ‘build the wall’ to him, because he walked over to them. Look at this video and let’s debate who walked over to whom.”

Even though that fact has little to do with the actual issue.

Why is Jow Forums sub 60 IQ?

soon brother

Attached: 1548004779484.jpg (577x583, 206K)

I hope that Indian "runs with retards" dies
Same with those "we wuz Israelites"

Why are you a nigger?

That’s not what happened but ok

> is having his life actively torn apart by rabid twitter leftists with TDS
Nice icon, m9tey. If you want to be torn apart that is.

Me too, but I have even more hatred for those who created this fake drama, even if the kid is really not a kike and this is a real "habbening", the media is obviously fixating on this VERY divisive story because the CNN-BUZZFEED drama is way more damaging to their rep.

www.reddit.com
Go h

>Because you would get them mixed up with white people if you use the name murderers and rapists.
Except we are some of the least likely in the world to do such things faggot. But nice projection.
>You can't deny they are ingrained in the culture of this nation. They are untouchable and you know it.
In what way? Bunch of assholes who were around when the settlers started building stuff, started scalping them and lost the war. Indians did nothing to build USA, they are just there, and are given reservations and all of this and enjoy the infrastructure etc. created by the european settlers. Aka the actual country of USA. How does that mean they are 'untouchable' it's a full of shit thing. Where you pretend it's their country eventhough they didn't even build it.
Probably like 1 million tops in tipis, at declaration of independence in 1776 there were 2.5m americans in the 13 colonies according to the census. Look at the small battles they had with the indians, this shows that there were barely any indians in the first place. Take wounded knee, 250 indians killed, fort mims 500 settlers killed. These are some of the biggest battles. You can see how fucking tiny this whole thing was. Because there was very very few indians. So now they pretend they retroactively can claim the entire USA as their property because they were camping in fucking tipis scalping eachother and munching on buffalo. NOPE! But they live there and these things. They are not some kind of royalty. More than abbo's are royalty of australia. They were a bunch of people that lived very scattered across the US frontier. And had built no nation or anything that even looks like it. So as far as everyone was concerned it was frontier land to claim and start building stuff on.
And so for 'native' american mongoloids to tell white/european americans to go back to europe. As if they are the sole proprietor of something they never built, is fucking unbelievable and ridiculous.

Here are some of your 'white males' in the USA that inflate the 'white' crime statistic. These people are not even european whatosever almost.

Attached: 1546923248623.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

Why do you shill so hard for Zionisim?

you keep posting this on every thread

>Good luck reasoning with brainwashed NPCs.
Oh i know it´s like a century of indoctrination. But it needs to be pushed back against, because it's just bullshit! They don't even know. or how populous the various mongoloids were, so they act as if they are some super rare novelty on top of it aswell. No they were a bunch of mongoloids that got stuck over in north america in a small colony.

should be the only headline. the fact that anyone sees otherwise is baffling to me. even without the context of the Indian guy approaching the group of kids wanting to start some shit, its pretty cut and dry that the white kid did nothing wrong

>streamable.com/64im5
>YOU GIVE FAGGOTS RIGHTS

Based black Jew man.

Lol what the fuck were your good boi dindu nuffins doing at an indigenous people’s march?

>You are losing the culture war magapedes
We are winning the counter-culture war. You have CNN, we have 15-year-old kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=4k8-2z5q2uE
Here´s a small little example video with some pictures.
>“It doesn’t matter that a bunch of white teenagers mocked an old Native American war veteran and chanted ‘build the wall’ to him, because he walked over to them. Look at this video and let’s debate who walked over to whom.”
They didn't fucking mock him asshole. He went over to harass those teenagers. And his camera man who was with him even told the kids to go back to europe and USA was not their country. And they were also responding to the stupid black heebs who were constantly saying all kinds of shit to them.
Just go see here, there's the relevant video footage for you to clearly see what was going on from both black hebrews pov, and from different angles as the idiot indian approaches and tries to intimidate the kids. With his entourage saying shit to the kids.

S'up kike! How's the oven treating you?

Attached: 3b2a82dc826ccf375709bbd0abac38408b7ee0d8fed06ef021c9dd58edebc654.jpg (452x523, 236K)

Waiting for a bus after going on a pro-life (pro-nigger) march

Where exactly do they all chant build the wall. now they didn't actually do that, but considering what they were told by these assholes THEY SHOULD HAVE! Being told it's not their country and all this stuff. Eventhough it's probably more their country ironically than all the ones talking shit to them.
No what they did was chant mostly their schools fighting song to try to drown out the retard black heebs. Who were saying all kinds of nasty things.