FUCK THIS MOVIE

FUCK THIS MOVIE

okay so i just finished watching IO on netflix and i have to say it got my jimmies rustled.

In the movie a male nigger meets the last woman on earth and first she offers him shelter, but it soon turns dark as the woman rapes the niglet. The Lil Nig tries to save the woman and take her to space but she refuses. In the end apparently a child was born from the rape and she proceeds to repopulate the earth through incest??? If this was the other way around it would be crazy, I mean a guy rapes a woman then leaves with the daughter to rape his own daughter more. LIKE TOTALLY WTF. can i get your thoughts on this? #meninism

Attached: io-netflix-ending-explained.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/gyxp4x/joi-women-who-make-money-telling-men-to-jerk-off
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The answer is that this movie had potential, but they wasted it on stupid storyline and no ending. I really didn’t care about the 15yr old teenager abandoning her Jewish long distance bf and fuck the black man “for research”. I just think the film was a waste of time.

P.S. give me some good film to watch, can be old, something good or cheesy like Cliffhanger or First Man or Contact. Thx.

Attached: F1CD4C90-3A50-4611-B46A-C61E347AB91E.jpg (550x334, 68K)

>watching movies with niggers
stop

Yeah the movie sucks they don't even go to space , did you watch annihilation?

How many times did you jerk off during the movie.

>>

hey dont be racist man i got lots of nigger friends

i dont jerk off im a woman

Time to stop paying for (((Netflix))).

Women jerk off too. Also, you know the rules.

Netflix is really good i love to watch shows like arrow and and the marvel ones

Netflix is pure propaganda tool, what did you expect?

Well this movie was bure boring, pointless shit. Typical netflix production

how so?

>last man on earth
>nigger
Come on hollywood, everybody knows niggers woudnt last a week with out ebt, how is this even logical

Pure*

fuck off kankerhoer
dont take this bait anons OP is a trans cancer whore

Something nice like they have to go to space and maybe the guy gets cucked or something

hahah shutup man your from poland or some shit do you even have teeth lol

you racist piece of shit

Hey dude don’t be racist, it’s irrational and hateful to be a racist. There is nothing inherently morally different between a black person and an white person. Maybe get to know some black people in your real life environment. Could be a nice change of perspective. Who knows, you might make some friends along the way

There's nothing good on Netflix anymore. They don't get any major movies except Disney/Marvel and those are going away when Disney+ begins. All of their good original shows were canceled. These days I just log in, look at all of the trash I don't want to watch, and leave.

>can i get your thoughts on this? #meninism
well i won't be bumping this thread

What?

The Lord of the rings trilogy was the highwater mark for film. Everything is ideologically possessed with diversity Marxism now. It will take no less than the coming destruction of the West for decent content to be made again.

Attached: 1547732199622.gif (404x347, 1003K)

naw man there some nice stuff there you just not looking right with yo racist poll browsing ass musty boi

>weet niet van ID's
schaam je

you still watch netflix series
no wonder you are broke n stupid

haha lol you just did

haven't bumped this thread yet

>zit zoveel op Jow Forums dat je precies weet hoe id's werken

schaam je ga iets productiefs doen met je leven man kneus

wat doe je hier dan

maat wat doe jij hier dan hahaha wtf

You forgot
>autistic girl with space boyfriend
>in denial over dad's death
>daddyissues.com
>zero redundancy in her habitat
>more than a little crazy

ik snap niet waarom je door blijft gaan, dit is diep en diep triest

Bean flicking.
>tits or GTFO

man the zero redundancy is a true problem

stop bumping this thread you retard

You deserve to be punched in the fucking neck for supporting kikeflix.

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/gyxp4x/joi-women-who-make-money-telling-men-to-jerk-off

ik ziet hier met mijn matties op hetzelfde ip adres een redpill revolutie te beginnen en jij komt erdoorheen wijsneus

Hey man nothing wrong with being jewish

>matties
triest

Attached: unlimited bait.png (1252x1252, 82K)

hoezo is dat triest?

dude, what is your problem? first you make an anti kikeflix thread and then turn 180 degrees and shill for niggers in the replies? Are you on drugs or something? I might not be able to type in dutch but I can understand it.

omdat je als een schijthuid praat

>still bumps the thread like a newfag

he's a retarded newfag who thinks he's epic trolling but just comes off as mentally disfunctional, so now he's trying to save face on an anonymous image board
it's pathetic

"Schijthuid" echt nog nooit zoiets gehoord. Eerlijk is dat het meest trieste in deze hele thread. Je ouders en je familie zullen vast trots op je zijn. Word gewoon een nette tolerante sociaal democraat zoals een goede Nederland dat betreft. Pannenkoek

fuck off back to leftypol, faggot niggerlover

First of all, Hello My German Brother. I wondered if you maybe know where my bike went? As for the drugs you are maybe correct my friend this is holland after all

>saving face on an anonymous image board

lol

Je moet hier 2 jaar loeren voordat hier kan posten, hang jezelf

Attached: 4E4214A9-2DE1-44DF-944E-F76C5977893E.jpg (450x450, 20K)

Wow vet dat cool man dat je rechts bent. ga lekker de balzak van theirry baudet likken en boeken lezen over hoe je vrouwen moet versieren en lavendelblaadjes ruiken en denken dat je slimmer bent dan anderen omdat je zogenaamd nog geinformeerder bent dan de mensen die normale liberale policies ondersteunen. Een beetje contrair lopen doen om slim te lijken. Je weet zelf best dat een gematige vorm va tolerantie het beste model is voor een moderne globale samenleving als de onze. Niet stoer doen maat. Mattie. Man neef man broer niffau a mattie.

all that shit you wrote and i didn't even read it lol

Geloof er geen bal van, je hebt t echt wel gelezen.

It was a shit film and the last straw of blatant propaganda from Netflix.

>i just finished watching IO on netflix
STOP PAYING CHILD MOLESTING KIKES FOR 2 HOURS OF MEANINGLESS ENTERTAINMENT

>raped
This is true - the black guy was clearly gay

But what will really jog your noggin is

How did he have a great haircut when he’s the last man on earth?

Serpico

How long until your article goes up on Buzzfeed? Will you link it here in this thread?

Attached: Low quality bait.jpg (687x663, 68K)

A white man raping a black woman would already be hard to believe. A white woman raping a black man... Christ. There is no universe where that could happen.

Attached: 1483292130640.png (786x960, 361K)

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs.