Why are Buddhist more based then Christcucks

Why are Buddhist more based then Christcucks.

Attached: burma.jpg (610x441, 67K)

Who cares who you is? Are you scared? You scared!

Who cares who you with? Are you scared? You scared!

I'll let the bodies stink the crib up, who cares? Who cares?

We'll leave it at that, motherfucker, say your prayers

They are not. They teach you to give your life for a fucking cockroach becsuse cockroach life matters. These racist monks are rare exceptions to this cuckold religion.

eating nothing but nuts and rice will drive you to slaughter your sworn enemies too

why will peaceful buddhists fight for their homeland but pol pussies won't?

>then

did i hit a nerve when are guys going to take Kosovo ?

Warrior spirit.
Buddhism was born out of Aryan spiritualism and a rejection of Dravidian born "Brahmanism". Look into the Buddha. He was a prince, soon to be king, out of Northern India. Being of such a high class and his rejection of Dravidian born ideas should indicate what type of person he was. Buddha was Aryan born, Buddhism is as Aryan as it gets.

Buddha started his spiritual journey 3 short years after the fall of satanic, demon worshipping Chaldean magi Babylon. He was one of them probably.

How annoying must Muslims be to make Buddhist monks so pissed off that they rise up and slaughter you?

I thought Buddhists respected all life?

Forgot pic

Attached: 51D3o9GKBoL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 43K)

Slave morality.

Because Buddhism and Hinduism have actual indoeuropean roots and perfectly fit in with the idea of a Faustian man, while Christianity is a semitic religion mixed with Roman politics, traditions and the Cult of Mithras. That's where all the good parts come from. It's the contrary of the pagan belief which is about worship of symbols representing life and cycles; Christianity is worshipping a dead Jew on a stick and his death for mankind. Pagans, Buddhists, Hindus believe in cycles; Christians in the judgement day.

No, both Buddhisn and Nazism are forms of satanism. Nazis went to see their brothers in Tibet during WW2

>Warrior spirit.
They invented martial arts because these cucks are forbidden to use weaponry.

that is a song
am a SERBIAN

Muslims conquer and enslave people. You either pray to their god or get your head chopped off. Thats master morality.

Christians will soon realize, like these based Buddhists, or Sikhs, that even the most peaceful of ideologies should enforce their right to exist.

It took hundreds of years of barbarian hordes encroaching on their territory and millions of enslaved followers, but Christians eventually manned the fuck up.

Soon they will again.

Christians aren't cucks they just got hammered and murdered off by jewish subversion and terror they left the easily owned faggots like yourself

The Buddha Pill is the hardest to swallow because it deconstructs all you know about spirituality.

Attached: 27655400_1627245620702788_4509352957351737595_n.jpg (727x960, 110K)

5TH CIRCUIT COURT OF THE USA JUDGED THAT WITHOUT A DOUBT PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS SELLING DEAD FETUSES FOR PROFIT
kikes are using it for anti-aging treatments
They're creating slide threads non-stop to make sure people don't talk about it.

Buddhists are based, this is an anti-Christianity thread, infinitycucks are out in full force today
White Christian societies have brought forth the best societies the world has ever seen and pagans, muslims, atheists, and kikes are absolutely seething at it.

You tell me I went to London on a weekend break to see the sights and didn't see one English man, not one.

Wishful thinking. Christianity was designed by kikes to accelerate the liberalization of Europe.

What is Sky Burial?

that picture actually shows Tibetan monks assisting Yushu earthquake victims

>Christians aren't cucks
Court jew

That picture shows people who were killed in an earthquake, OP, not victims of ethnic cleansing.

This is a bs post. Those are not Muslims bodies, they are Buddhist bodies being stripped of their flesh to feed vultures. They call it Tibetan Ski funeral.

daily reminder the original hindus/buddhists were milk drinkers whilst the semites that propagated christianity were lactose intolerant. what does that really have to say? why aren't we buddhists yet Jow Forums?

Attached: dalai-lama-too-many-refugees-in-europe-germany-cannot-become-an-arab-country-131721.jpg (950x450, 58K)

Attached: burma....jpg (480x320, 39K)

Some user in another thead spilled some former planned parenthood leader (1969) (((predictions)))

I would say Buddhists have not lost the will to defend their culture. I consider myself fringe Catholic, but Christians in general are not the same as either 100 years ago, much less 500 years ago. The West has been infiltrated by Collectivists, mostly powerful successful leftist Jews that want the European people and culture to end.

Attached: 1535518801617.png (534x548, 189K)

OK. It's not exactly what I thought it was, but It seems close anyways, because it looks like they are about to burn the bodies. So it's still a funeral.

Attached: Burma-Muslims-Violence.jpg (650x397, 94K)

Although they do indeed do this, explain why are there so many bodies?

Attached: 42256240_2696655357027251_2318560819694010368_n.jpg (351x434, 29K)

why are they eating those bodies

Attached: humanfingergross.jpg (400x270, 25K)