Irish independance is a goofy lie

The British isles have always been an area ruled by England, the reason for this is that the smaller nations lack the ability to be sovereign (small populations etc etc) hence they gravitate around the regional power of England.
If they do not answer to England they inevitably answer to Englands rivals, which is why Ireland now serves Germany instead of us. It is a harsh reality that minor satellite states answer to the regional power.
Tony blair surrendered to the IRA for two reasons:

1.) he is a goofy euro-communist that does not care about English rule in the british isles as he wants us all to be EU vassals anyway
2.) Clinton needed the plastic paddy vote over in America so he threatened Britain directly

Btw any plastic paddy that thinks he has the right to preach to England should just neck himself period. You are an American stay out of our affairs

Basically the IRA are useful idiots and all round moronic thugs who ''durr I hate da englishXD'' and serve foreign powers. Notice how they never squeak over the EU rule in Ireland? Yup
They are similar to the neo-Nazi boneheads in Ukraine, a region that exists in Russia's sphere of power. Like them they hate the regional power and willingly serve the interests of foreign nations... true aparachiks

Attached: lotfi_morteza20110426050431340.jpg (620x413, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46937061
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46937061

are the ira mobilising again?

Basically you're occupying a nation and should fuck off. Like fucking out of Europe you should fuck off out of Ireland Wales and Scotland. But it might take a few more carbombs which you deserve and I hope you're all hit with depression and starvation. Fuck you Britbong.

The Provisional IRA was founded by an Englishman and has been an MI6 operation from day one. It has been a British foreign policy objective to rid ourselves of the province almost since partition, it currently costs us £10bn a year and there is no sign of this figure reducing, but the population of the place stubbornly wants to remain British.

Attached: non country.jpg (377x570, 90K)

Why are they dressed as golliwogs? Fucking racist whitey cracker ass motherfuckers.

Imagine being a Brit and making fun of any other country. Your country gave up the biggest empire in history because of white guilt.

Anglo's were cucked beyond belief by native Britons and Picts.
They invited over the Saxons who promptly killed them.
The Vikings came and took the throne.
The Normans came and shot your king in the face with an arrow.
William of Orange had to get the Kikes to fund his campaign.

Glorious Nation you have there.

We just ran out of money user, just like you will
>Every empire in history has collapsed
>But this time is different!

The same thing is happening to the American empire though. If you're not just shitposting but interested in this kind of thing there's a p good book by Alfred W. McCoy about this.

the whole world still belongs to england

>Irish
they still in the EU and EU has a thirst to punish UK.
It will blow in your face bong.
Just make sure Scotland doesn't leave so all you get is the multicultural England failed experiment.

Most English people would be delighted if Scotland left

Attached: 1548015126829.png (376x153, 13K)

>America
>an empire
I mean I'm flattered, but...

Attached: 1446187064261.jpg (255x220, 7K)

Irish
Republican
Antifa

Attached: IRAcuck.jpg (1800x1350, 291K)

Based.

those digits were meant for me

>Most English people would be delighted if Scotland left
Yea right... you were shitting your pants when they wanted to leave and showered them in concessions.

That was the government, I'm talking about the people

People?! London is not even half white.
What people?

nice

Attached: D999358F-C214-423D-888E-2BB9756ECA31.jpg (1125x759, 99K)

>The British Isles have always been an area ruled by England
Not if we can push the English out. I'm not a fan of the modern IRA but we had good reason to kick you slimy fucks off our island (mostly).
Now stop stealing our gets you filthy jews

Most English people don't live in London, hence the Brexit vote
>We are the people of England; and we have not spoken yet.
>Smile at us, pay us, pass us. But do not quite forget.

My good friend Nigel, he's in the SAS
He says a change is just as good as arrest
Now they've gone and posted him way down to Crossmaglen
He bloody wishes he was back in jail again!

Oh! I've got a brand new shiny helmet, and a pair of kinky boots
I've got a lovely new flak jacket, a lovely khaki suit
When we go on night patrol, we hold each other's hand
>For we are the British Army, and we're here to take your land

My good friend Sammy, he's in the DUP
An upstanding member, as all the world can see
I said, "Go up to Donegal, if you want to have some fun"
He said, "I'll take a run there, if I have nothing on"

Oh! I've got a brand new shiny helmet, and a pair of kinky boots

My good friend Johnny, he's left the UDA
He said it'll fair the LDF anyday
Calling all his friends,"Get ready for a fight"
He's made an appointment to meet up with Billy Wright

I've got a brand new shiny helmet, and a pair of kinky boots

>and we have not spoken yet.
the cringe is too much,

The European continent has always been an area ruled by the EU, the reason for this is that the smaller nations lack the ability to be sovereign (small populations etc etc) hence they gravitate around the regional power of the EU.
If they do not answer to the EU they inevitably answer to the EU's rivals, which is why Hungary now serves Russia instead of us. It is a harsh reality that minor satellite states answer to the regional power.

we liked the HRE
fuck you dudes tho

I urge all of you to read 'At our wits end' by Ed Dutton, it will put it all into perspective for you and make you see that what is happening is happening for all sorts of reasons, but more than that - it is way beyond anyones control, the western european civilization is just entering its old age and younger, hungrier more feral tribes are pouring in to pick over the bones of whatever we leave behind. No point worrying about it, just be glad you're living now and not 200 years ago or in 200 years time, you're in the goldilocks zone, make the most of it.

Attached: IRGAY.jpg (400x386, 36K)

There’s a reason Scotland and Wales haven’t left the UK.
They’ll lose all their funding... they don’t produce enough to survive on their own.

This is true.

I think so, of all the places in the Islands, really only the highlands remains distinctive. Rest are just less wealthy version of England with some different scenery etc

The solution is to bring everyone who wants british citizenship over to scotland and just leave ulster.

anglos should go in the oven with the jews

I'm not against that at all, 99.9% of english people don't understand why we are even in NI, they neither know nor care, and yes Scotland would be better off importing NI citizens than the third world filth they are currently shipping in, but my main point was none of it really matters anyway, because it's all falling apart and the process is terminal, it can't be stopped or reversed, it's already in motion, the momentum of history is carrying us over the cliffs edge lol. So fuck it, let's just go out with some fucking dignity and pride, leave a mark for thoise who follow to ponder over and wonder at.

The economy of Ireland would change a lot if we had the 32 counties, the government have been doing studies since the 70's.

Turns out the IRA members who didn’t get Stakeknifed were just a bunch of homosexual communists.

Holy shit Ireland will never recover. I can’t imagine a more embarrassing fate. Pathetic fucking micks were born to be ruled by their betters, this even includes faggots from India who don’t even like the Irish.

Attached: the IRA are all lefties.jpg (442x486, 51K)

woteva abo

Attached: scotland_is_much_richer_than_england.jpg (837x470, 112K)

dem bbls and boes