Well it's about time someone said it - Trump supporters are white supremacists and racists

Well it's about time someone said it - Trump supporters are white supremacists and racists.

Attached: facts.jpg (606x361, 54K)

and heres why thats a good thing

who's trump?

Didn't take long for salty O'Sullivan fans to come out now that Trump won against him in the finals.

If you support leftism you are a pedophile.

Cold, hard fact.

Matthew 10:34

>We shouldn't have to explain how Trump and his supporters are white supremacist racists.
>We can't explain it if we had to, but we shouldn't have to.

/thread

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-235711_Twitter.png (606x395, 56K)

Sex obsessed leftoid, very likely diddles kids

Im black AF and I support Trump and lots of my brothers and sisters do as well thanks to Kanye. These MF's is lyin

whoa, what a fresh, hot take

>Facts

Attached: tenor (1).gif (300x300, 3.71M)

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-324419_Twitter_2.png (600x797, 519K)

>you're either a racist fucking white male
>or you're a racist fucking white male
Do these people understand that once you remove the societal incentive of not being racist, people will become racist? Not like there is anything to lose at this point by being racist.

Attached: Itu4ytc.jpg (1599x993, 165K)

There is literally nothing wrong with either of those.

Attached: 7E12CE3C-498D-4C3B-9CF0-1901AC165788.jpg (800x1000, 100K)

Based tyrone and family.

Everybody is naturally racist, it’s just going to become Ok again.

Thanks for making it so easy Schitt Dickerson.

God there's never been a better time to be a racist, except maybe the 1700s in America.

Attached: mfw ice cream.jpg (600x656, 27K)

I detest child abuse.

>If you support Trump, you support white supremacy

Attached: White Supremacists.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

>endorsing/encouraging/inciting violence against others for their political and religious beliefs

>not banned from the Twitterverse
>never will be

It's like they go out of their way to be recruiters for the right. Banning people left and right from their shit app for any minor transgression, but you have "Chapo Trap House" spewing garbage 24/7 without any repercussions.

Attached: unclean harold.jpg (806x404, 39K)

>if you support your president, you're basically a racist nazi
I really didn't think this type of hysteria would get worse, but it sure did.

>every Trump supporter is a white supremacist
oh
if
only

Attached: 31232131412321.jpg (494x364, 19K)

Why are Americans lefties so insufferable? I hate the European ones too but something about the Americans makes me want to knife myself. It’s stupidity mixed with arrogance.

Woah do you wanna fuck my wife buddy. Damn based black man.

I wonder if these people realise that by calling Trump supporters white supremacists over and over they're eventually just going to roll with it and actually become white supremacists

>boipucci
>poundtown
>prostate
>negholes
this is what goes on in their minds

How do they explain his growing popularity with black voters lol

Attached: 259B97E0-B7D6-4FC0-8CDB-CC5ED72554AB.jpg (540x572, 49K)

Blacks in America fucking hate Mexicans and all foreigners for that matter (even immigrants from Nigeria, Ghana, etc).

But they hate Mexicans especially because they constantly encroach and move into black neighborhoods. It’s fucking naive that the Jew establishment thinks blacks are just gonna be complicit and allow multiculti funfest to comense.

fake

That would be glorious, but no, they cuck out to the NFL, tomorrow they will be sitting with niggers and crying about muh, MLK.

human supremacy :^)

Or hispanic

>if you support trump, you support white supremacy
Fallacy number one
This is not a fact. This is an assumption. You can support trump for plenty of reasons.