You will NEVER go to Africa and help their communities as a Peace Corps volunteer...

You will NEVER go to Africa and help their communities as a Peace Corps volunteer. You were too busy being a retarded loser, developing no skills and spewing racist peabrained hate. You will NEVER experience the adventure of a lifetime and love for mankind like me. I knew people like you in high school, I hated you then, now I mostly pity you.

Attached: 50394045_10218788910017881_7754238203644608512_o.jpg (1080x832, 162K)

nobody cares

Are all the volunteers white? Where are the colored volunteers?

I'm about to finish my training and swear in as an official volunteer. In one week I leave this village and go to my location for two years.

We have white people in the rust belt and Appalachia that are so poor they hardly can afford shoes and have to walk to school, and here you have rich white liberals flying to africa, a country with zero promise (because its filled with africans), digging some ditches and planting crops so they can take pictures and put them on their instagram and added to their resume. I seriously hate the west, I want it to fall so badly.

>You will NEVER go to Africa and help
Whaaaaaat?

>I pitty you
It’s actually us who pitty you. You’re life is so purposeless and empty you spend every second posting dumb threads like this one. I have a good job, a house, and a wife. Your life is obviously empty and you are searching for purpose. You’ll never find what you’re looking for here, yet you’re here endlessly. Spamming crap people don’t even read. You have a sad existence.

i have a ant farm

atleast ants are smart enough to build their own houses close to food sources

Slot floppies fag

About 30% of my group are POC.

That problem is rooted in economic and cultural issues. We coukd create clean energy jobs for those people, but you'll never see Trump do that. Africans are actually very capable, but they have no economy to begin with, so it's far easier to create positive change

enjoy your ebola and syphilis

Why not call them what they are? 30% of your friends are niggers going to niggerbongostan. May ebolachan bless you all user.

ants are cool

Have you learned anything cool like permaculture?

All "men" who volunteer for the Peace Corps are faggots (bottoms exclusively, not tops), and all of the women are cheap whores.

Oh cool. Some racist who's going to brainwash his spawn into a life of delusion, idiocy, and inevitable misery from having a twisted worldview .

On the other hand, I also will not be skinned alive, dismembered, and eaten by Africans.

>You will NEVER go to Africa and help their communities as a Peace Corps volunteer.

That's true. I would rather drop dead.

Why do they need your help so badly?

Why can't they make their own rakes?

One of my biggest regrets is letting my mom talk me into going to a school I hated on full scholorship instead of joining the peace corps.

Some of the poorest and most ignored areas in the US are in the Appalachias, even just talking about their plight would probably make the people there happy, but the area is aslo very white so nobody (especially OP) gives a shit because he can't virtue signal or write off it on his taxes.

One of my aunts went with her family in the early 70's...5 years later, nothing had changed...niggers are, and will always be niggers...

Your virtue signaling won’t change the fact that half of the population have >65 IQ. Also African American crime rates are roughly equal to crime rates in a lot of African countries and IQ is 80% genetic. If you really cared about them you would convince the smart blacks who emigrated to go back and improve their homelands.

I'm more on the engineer side, doing irrigation, but we all get our hands dirty

White Mans Burden

LOLOL why would I ever want to spend my limited time on this Earth in a fucking hellhole expending my energy helping niggers who would kill me and eat my dead body if they could? I do plenty of volunteer work, but in my OWN country helping my own people. Fucking subhuman-loving cuck

why don't they go help American niggers?

Dude you’re a loser. Just Stop.

Try not to catch aids niggerlover.

You can spot the coalburning whores right away.

Attached: BLACKED CORPS.jpg (288x404, 42K)

None of them really care, it's about virtue signalling and "the experience".

Why would they ever care for their country and try to improve it when white people will go out their way to do it for them?

The one on the far left also appears to be pregnant.

I will never get Ebola. Feels good

Never do anything for free.

Loser.

You cant help africa

Attached: 1543665780259.jpg (1557x1200, 874K)

If I had a dollar for every person who took a trip to Africa and thinks that makes them more valuable than others...I don't know I guess i'd have a shit ton of money.

Post a picture of your passport stamp, faggot.

cringe. people who do this should be shot.

What are the odds that at least one of those machetes still has Rwandan blood on it.

Attached: weeddogfuckyeah.jpg (1200x821, 162K)

Ok, which white girl was raped and killed in this pic? Cummon there's always one

>volunteer
How much you rake in a year poorfag?

stay in the tourist zones bugman

The only reason these fags do this shit is to feel superior and post the pictures on faceburge

I know it's a slide thread, but I'll bite.
I built houses for Hondurans in the middle of fucking nowhere. NGO officials would show up in armoured luxury cars for photo ops then leave with their security details.
I'd build a house for a family on a government provided plot for then only to find out that they left for the US after a month and sold the house.
I'd do anything for any of them and at no point were they interested in learning, but rather gathering friends and family to get the same handout that they got. It wasn't uncommon for me to fix a leaky roof/tripped breaker/burst pipe in one house and find half the village standing outside the door with some bullshit they could handle if they were so inclined.
I gave up too large a portion of my life trying to help these people, and it's time that I'll never get back and that's set me back in my career.
I tried to teach the kids the basics of home ec, but they'd just rather beat the shit out of each other with sticks. I tried to teach the teenagers to do the basic shit I did, a simple useful skill of thinking things through, but they'd rather be getting pregnant/running north. And the parents? "Mi diosito" was supposed to provide everything for them. "Thank god that you're here user. You're a godsend. You're a saint"
Damn those stupid fucks. You truly can't help someone who won't help themselves. No matter how much of your measly pay you invest into them, often to the point of effectively operating without pay because you're brainwashed into being charitable, no matter how much of your life you dedicate to them, no matter how much you try. Intervening only causes further strife for all parties involved.
Don't feed the birds.

Attached: Untitled.png (541x969, 368K)

>voluntary helping niggers

Attached: id-rather-not.jpg (634x346, 106K)

We are actually safer than we would be in most American cities.

I already live in an enviroment as poor as that one

What happened to Jow Forums we used to lose our minds with digits like these.

I already did my time in Navy and taught abroad afterward. I don't need an African "adventure," believe me

I taught ESL in the Middle East, it’s part of the reason I’m here.

Good grief fuck off....

confirmed b8
/thread

¿Chiapas?

>voluntourism

into the trash it goes. you didnt help anything retard

>You will NEVER experience the adventure of a lifetime and love for mankind like me.

You're right, because I don't have a white messiah complex. Enjoy your diarrhea though.

>you were too busy being a retarded loser
>spend most of his life helping niggers in shitholes and call anyone that doesn't a loser
I think you're baiting or losing your time on Jow Forums for some reason, loser.

>help their communities as a Peace Corps volunteer
Just a drop in the ocean, you basically wasted your time. But at least you have that little moral superiority feeling. Get off your high horse faggot

>willingly helping the third world
Why the fuck would I do that?

What rules us now is a soft-headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism, where we are more inclined to feed the starving picaninnies of Africa than to take account of the fact that every picaninny who doesn’t starve to death now will grow up to breed more picaninnies. We feel sorry for the disease-ridden Blacks and Browns of the world, and instead of keeping them and their diseases strictly confined to their part of the world, we bring them into our part of the world so that we can share their diseases — as in the case of New York’s current outbreak of West Nile encephalitis imported from Africa.

What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism, which makes us as concerned for the preservation of our own racial quality as for the stamping out of the fur trade, the sort of altruism which leads us to sterilize our own defectives rather than permitting them to breed a White welfare class, just as it leads us to thin out the two-legged population of Africa rather than permitting it to continue encroaching on the four-legged populations.

And you know, whenever I say something like that I can hear the screams of protest in the background. I can hear the softheaded altruists screaming that I am advocating genocide, and oh, isn’t that awful. But as a matter of fact, it is their policies which are leading to a far more terrible genocide, with our race as the victim.

When one has a world overcrowded with races competing for a limited living area and limited resources, there will be genocide. The feminine altruists cannot face that hard fact, and their activities simply guarantee a bloodier and more destructive genocide in the end. The masculine altruists, on the other hand, should be capable of imposing a necessary discipline in order to preserve the health of a beleaguered planet and permit its most valuable life forms to continue developing, instead of being dragged down by the least valuable.

Attached: 1494277287562.jpg (600x529, 88K)

You mean like Chicago, where niggers shoot niggers every hour

>clean energy jobs
make work. call a spade a spade user.

African economic social and iq issues have been frequently discussed
>iq still 1-2 standard deviations below whites and flynn effect is tapering off
>run away communitarian social structure which prevents the successful from breaking away at the low end and massive corruption at the top
>economy in some places revolves around roasting goats (not gutted in some cases) on trash fires and selling the meat. draw your own conclusions

>You will NEVER go to Africa
thank god

The people here have been very grateful and welcoming. But your job seemed more of doing work for individuals. I'm working with a group of other volunteers on the farms, not much contact with the townsfolk yet

Attached: joy.jpg (600x384, 100K)

Defiantly either b8 or a dolt

Attached: honey.jpg (734x567, 102K)

Pierce was a fraud.

Just like David Duke he was a scammer.

Fuck anyone that takes his shit seriously.

BAKA

Attached: 1524548251747.png (1024x1024, 1.43M)

you wont be able to identify your rapist

Attached: rat_kun.jpg (226x269, 28K)

Are you serious?

I don't want to believe that you're serious, it's too god damn depressing.

My brother and I were part of one of these UN "peace missions" on the Central African Republic, it was pretty shit, I didn't even get to kill anything.

They don't want to help anyone, only to get what they want, the faggots here are completely self absorbed.

What's the point? They're all fucking here.

Does poc mean pieces of crap?

I literally went to my church today and met a man who's sister is dying of Malaria. Because she went on some mission trip in Africa. She is now in Atlanta's Emory hospital in a coma after experiencing a 105.6 degree temperature. Her 14 year old daughter may lose her mom because her mom wanted to go on some mission trip for humanity. And we in America may experience a resurgence in MALARIA because DDT is now banned. And nothing else fixes that issue.

Why?

People like you prevent the animals from having to feed themselves. They grow complacent, entitled, and demanding. When the food stops coming, they will eat you.

>not much contact with the natives
You should do a part 2 after

>Africa is worth saving.

Hey kids, want MALARIA to come back to AMERICA??? Go on more Mission trips to Africa where they get this shit daily. We are just one fucking mosquito bite away. And guess what, DDT is now BANNED. So once it's back here, we're FUCKED. Drones fucking spraying all sorts of shit in our water everywhere

Correct. Enjoy your aids.

why would I waste my fucking time helping a bunch of third-world niggers? Their whole continent could literallty be dropped off the fae of the Earth and I wouldn't give a half of a rat's ass. In fact, I would be thankful, becasue it means that we won't be wasting our recources on them ever again.

Attached: gdN6zWT.png (500x375, 296K)

That was only half of it, but the relevant part to the thread since it's where I interacted with the locals. I would also talk with upper management, handle budgets for water and other utilities, logistics for the local commissary and their food packages, as well as contacting missionary doctors so that they had some group show at least once a month and check up on them. They were grateful, no doubt. But this has nothing to do about whether or not they're grateful and how that makes you feel, but about actually improving their situation, you feckless twat.

Attached: uAdKDg3.jpg (800x844, 113K)

>the one white guy in the front looks more pissed than everyone else in the picture combined

Is it just a coincidence that all the white guys look like some low test basedmuching cucks?

picker of cotton

I'd rather experience the Disney version of Africa by visiting Animal Kingdom. Where black people are paid to smile and say "JAMBO". I don't need to shoot up with 20 vaccines and take all sorts of antidotes to see fucking shitty watering holes

So how many coal burners are in your group?

The fact that this was not the first post really shows the state of this board

Monsanto wants us to take more trips to NiggerWorld. Because then they can spread their GMO mosquitos and do more experimental spraying so we get fucking ZIKA microcephaly babies.

based

>adventure of a lifetime and love for mankind
Eh, I prefer the comforts of my home with running water and electricity and hot baths every day and internet, without fearing for civil war or Ebola or fucked up mosquitoes and roaches in my home

Is this what all the girls on Tinder are showing off by taking pictures with hordes of little niggers?

How many of the girls get raped and asked not to report on it when they get home, happens all the time

I went to Swaziland in the early 90's through a charity, after raising a lot of money.
It was neat, I was the "white guy" for two towns and both towns would constantly throw parties for me and if I mentioned the other town they would pretend that it did not exist.
Sometimes I would sleep outside after a party and wake up with people trying to remove vipers that curled up on me.
I saw a girl with her legs up after we fucked, I think they deliberately tried to get pregnant, no idea how that turned out as I was only there for a few months.
I am responsible for teaching them to like the violent femmes.

1. That's not Africa, it's the Caribbean.
2. Wear fucking shoes you faggots, you can get parasites through the soles of your feet.
3. Your smug self-righteousness sets you farther apart from your fellow man than the most NEET of NEETs. Asshole.

Attached: judgecutie.jpg (540x540, 18K)

look at these rich white kids trying to fill up their resume/

After all your time, effort, blood, sweat, and tears they will still live in filth and die from mosquito bites. Prison is a more productive use of your time.

Correct. Virtue signaling is a sign that you are weak-willed and easily controlled. Feeding rabbits just means more of them have to be killed later. These people are actually stupid and cruel at heart.