Italians aren't white and amerimutts who descend from them aren't white

was letting southern europeans into america a mistake? Everytime I post my skin tone I get called a shitskin/christian arab/moor/half nigger/etc and it gets incredibly frustrating when you realize your only chance at life is being a fucking mediterranean.

t. product of wasp/german/italian mixing (father is the italian, obviously)

Attached: girl-of-the-match-14-jun-england-italy.jpg (1200x860, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2WCOTDpIj0c&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cry more you fucking little bitch

White is about ancestry. Italians are white no matter their skin color, albino Africans aren’t white.

Attached: 4E12C6FA-48D5-4266-A2E9-C2DACCBF7D3F.jpg (627x1198, 703K)

No italian is or wants to be considered white. No one thinks of a swarthy medshit when thinking of a white person.

Attached: francesca chillemi.jpg (624x368, 53K)

sage and fuck off kike, Italy is literally the cradle of western civilization.

i'm quite ok mentally, thanks.

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 66K)

I can't understand if she's a qt or what.

Either way, southern Italians are cancer and ruined the north for good with their nigger mentality.

Whites can range from very pale to very olive. It’s okay though because you’re not Italian.

i am though

your opinion is shit

saged

Meh, it doesn’t matter. Until I see a study that proves meds are inferior, or unless you have african dna I don’t think it’s important

Most of you wops descend from terroni(southern "italians"), and they're NOT Italians, you actual shitskin.

i'm 100% european and still have this skin color

care to explain?

Attached: italian arm.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

Seriously, what do you get out of these threads, OP? You make this exact thread several times a week by my count, always getting the same responses and always posting the same shit. What's the point?

YOU POST THE SAME FUCKING THREAD EVERY MONTH WITH THE SAME FUCKING PIC

And guess what? That woman is actually a Brasilian rooting for the Italy soccer team on a match taking place in BRASIL
Fucking kill yourself already you disgusting kike rat

Attached: Giordano_Bruno1.jpg (1400x2550, 1.93M)

i see bullshit all the time like and it's incredibly annoying. If achievements and intelligence are what makes a person "white" then italians are the whitest people on earth.

Nice database you have there shlomo

>schlomo

you just insulted half your ancestors, medshit.

Jews make “your not white threads.” Your divide and conquer attempts are a joke.

are you looking for reassurance? that looks pretty white.

So what's the big surprise, here? That some people consider Italians white and some don't? You could have learned that after the first time you made this thread, yet you continue to make it time and again.

I can only regard this as some serious, serious insecurity on your part. I'm guessing that you make this thread so that people will come here and tell you you're wrong and affirm that Italians are white.

I'm italian though, so i'm calling myself non white. Everyone of you on here say i'm not white for my heritage anyway.

no it's not.

Attached: 1541149040301.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Average Spaniards look like Arabs.

Attached: 7607-1476882942.jpg (2152x2797, 912K)

I don't know, did I?

Attached: 02e6403618bde7a802fe617e06d09145[1].jpg (561x650, 75K)

Nope man you're whiter than a lot of us.

But you all see, no one here cares about skin colour. To be honest being too white here is kind of an issue... We got plenty of sun and beachtime... You'll get sunburnt.

Tl,dr no one here is fully white and we don't give a flying fuck

It doesn't matter how white you think you are. Having brown eyes immediately makes you non white.

Be proud of your organised crime, commie, shit mouthed, inbred, big titties, sand nigger heritage.
Home fully america can breed the sand nigger out of your people and still keep those delicious titties.

>inbred

pretty funny coming from an anglonigger.

Attached: brits.png (252x200, 10K)

>American kike tries to sow seeds of division and further his tribe's agenda to divide and conquer whites
You're going to fucking hang with your family, Moishe.

Attached: Pepemitsu.png (2000x2520, 3.13M)

Attached: 1547246847042.png (568x665, 3K)

Southern Europeans are probably why we have a chance in hell DESU. Just look at the pasta niggers who work and have worked for Trump in the past and support him now. They have protected Northern Europeans in the past and they serve the same function now in the US. They're like a buffer zone or buffer race. I'm about 1/8 southern Italian and I'm proud of that lineage. But honestly, I'm not sure I'd want my children to 'reup' unless he was really smart (in the case of my daughters) or really hot (in the case of my son). It goes both ways though. I don't want my grandchildren to be too White Swedecucks.

italian americans aren't considered white and italians in australia are definitely not white.

based and red pilled

Attached: 1547500793298.jpg (578x566, 56K)

Shut your fucking mouth, Shlomo.

Attached: 1493131241064.png (511x601, 501K)

You make me sick, no one gives a fuck about white people or trump, stop dick riding

guess i'm white then.

Attached: sicily girl.jpg (600x899, 72K)

Are we white?

Attached: 1403930660512.jpg (613x611, 189K)

No, you're Jewish.

i'm italian

Attached: surname distribution.png (455x487, 250K)

No, you're Jewish.

you are probably a wog yourself if you're from a majority anglo country and are defending italians.

shut up kike

You're Jewish.

ok mudskin

i am italian

You're Jewish.

Its funny whites talk all this shit online, but in real life you are nothing but frail little socially awkward virgins who move weird

have you ever seen a white guy walk, they look off as fuck, the virgin walk

This.
Mixed race mutts.. vesuvio will finish the job

Italian here; GTFO kike

Attached: 1384942323732.jpg (796x1200, 122K)

how many times have you been mistaken for a mexican?

>white man frail

Attached: abo.jpg (275x183, 9K)

There is no such thing as white
Italians are Italians just like swedes are swedes

only non white people say things like white doesn't exist.

don´t forget to sag* and report the D&C done by shills

Attached: 000-00vb2A64301-BVAJ-6672442-2_4023611004yr2058-v0060.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

They don´t, and genetics already fucked you up on that issue mohammed.

Attached: spanish0_1vpeople220_ovie0.jpg (990x557, 133K)

I think Italians are white but the Moortuguese DEFINITELY aren't.

The Jew is here

Xavi doesn't look like an Arab at all, especially with his gracile Med facial-features.

Attached: palestinians.png (1000x562, 1011K)

>t. colonial mongrel projecting his own condition on us

lmao

Attached: rmy8_Portugal_portugm2_0bssq20r00.jpg (1242x828, 400K)

You guys are the most self-conscious people on Jow Forums. Too easy to get a rise out of.

We don't want you either. You carry the nordcuck race-traitor genes of your mother. Get fucked.

And the girl in the pic is among the uglier Italianas I've ever seen, wtf?

why mutts like you always project your mutt condition on europa? inf complex? it's eternal but revealing

she is not italian you dumb fuck, don´t fall on the bait,it done by non shites to d&c

It's not my fault you're insecure about your race. Maybe if the Portuguese didn't interbreed with their slaves we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Ah, thank Fuck for that. Sure, ugly people can be found anywhere, but in her case it's down to spidermonkey genes, okay.

>claims others are non white, when it's a blatant lie
>then pursues to project his own mongrel insecurity on other's

top of pops
get fucked colonial chimp

Attached: dna_-autotom6-1-averag-e1_2o0001_0029232070u.png (1256x1240, 246K)

>has some of the highest input of sub-Saharan admixture in Europe according to his own graph
>somehow this refutes my post

Attached: 1474505526179.png (640x400, 32K)

0,z%
>some of the highest
LMAO

>Whites can range from very pale to very olive
No they don't spic.

Don’t worry you are white, being caucasian genetically is determined by your genetics if they are from Europe 90%-100% At least.
So you can be very tanned and still be white Caucasian, obviously you know that white means of racial european decent and not being the colour of paper.
There is going to be lots of kikes in this post I’m sure of it.
If we Europeans stop being deceived by these JIDF fags we can become stronger and retake not only Jow Forums but the internet and western culture in general!
1488 brothers and sisters.

Attached: 01EA77C0-B1DF-4398-9C97-686F63C28FD7.png (600x402, 328K)

Is or is not 0.85% one of the highest percentages of sub-Saharan DNA in Europe according to your own graph?

italian classmate of mine from 2 years ago.

Is she white?

Attached: ;;.jpg (868x785, 48K)

And this is why that concept is retarded. Click on CC for the translation.

youtube.com/watch?v=2WCOTDpIj0c&t=2s

Obviously not.

why

Ok, let's see

North Sea is white
Baltic is white

Atlantic is most likely white
Eastern Euro is most likely white

West Med is arguably white
East Med is arguably white

West Asian is not white
Red Sea is not white
South Asian is not white
Southeast Asian is not white
Siberian is not white
Amerindian is not white

Oceanian is nigger
Northeast African is nigger
Sub-Saharan is nigger

thats ansari, but who are the other two pajeets

i would go even further, scots are 0,52% and sweds 0,28% we are talking about subsharan populations both, lmao

Because it's a nigger.

And places like Kargopol should be nuked

Attached: 1547489357088.png (1145x294, 42K)

this girl is clearly not very white, she looks like her daddy was a sandnigger from tunisia or something. Jesus christ, shes darker than me, and Im a pajeet. take that in

ok goblino

watch more tarantino please

Why don't you want to answer my question, though? I'll post it again: Is or is not 0.85% one of the highest percentages of sub-Saharan DNA in Europe according to your own graph?

Fucking wetback retard. xD

> XD

Attached: reddit.jpg (717x880, 202K)

>this woman is 0% white, she's some shitskin med filth
>only prepubescent nords with nasty mustard hair, sickly pale skin and no ass or tits are huwhite

Attached: ddabca541dc78d3827a30a6e80a7a6b8.jpg (736x1149, 99K)

Yea pasta and paintings of naked men really pushed them over the edge

west-asian is caucasoid - neolithic or bronze age
red sea is caucasoid - neolithic or even older
oceanian is is oceanian - not nig at all
northeast african is caucasoid, only some allels are ssa.
sub-saharan is nig

Galicia in North-Western Spain is 0.96% Sub-Saharan

Attached: 1546628942176.jpg (240x240, 9K)

I am mostly british but 1/4 North east Italian and I burn now when I used to tan, my hair falls out due to lack of vitamin D

Am I white or just dead?

Not surprising. Galicia is the cradle of Portuguese """"""civilisation""""""".

This is what white people look like. If you don't look like this then you are not one of us. That's a mixed nigger shitskin. Therefore it's a slave. Go back to africa and pretend you're white there nigger.

Attached: white.jpg (1988x1491, 509K)

No one cares faggot

Yes 0,z is a litlle bite more than 0
rotfl
your kike nose trying hard

Caucasoid is skull shape
West Asian is a sandnigger admixture

Well?

Attached: am_i_white.jpg (569x319, 42K)

you are looking to pre historic dna tard

Red Sea and Northeast African is anything but white
Oceanian is abos

>Yes
Thanks. So we agree the Moortuguese are DEFINITELY not white on the grounds that they are some of the most BLACKED people in Europe.