Untitled

twitter.com/levie/status/1086659524491014144

Attached: lame.png (603x403, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/all-your-base-are-belong-to-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Dt3B7njWkAEQxDv.jpg (686x386, 35K)

It. Is. Incredible.

im not going to do the research but if memory serves i was shitposting on gbs in computer class when the first plane hit on 9/11 and i swear all your base was stale even by then and this cortez chick was shitting her diapers
either way i am 100% sure reddit didn't exist, even if cortez did

Attached: DZf36UOUMAAvJ7a.jpg (1200x900, 184K)

>im not going to do the research but if memory serves i was shitposting on gbs in computer class when the first plane hit on 9/11 and i swear all your base was stale even by then and this cortez chick was shitting her diapers
>either way i am 100% sure reddit didn't exist, even if cortez did

fact. i remember this meme being popular back when i was in fucking middle school. it was a thing even before fucking ytmnd existed, let alone reddit or Jow Forums.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/all-your-base-are-belong-to-us

>"All Your Base Are Belong to Us" is a popular engrish catchphrase that grew popular across the internet as early as in 1998. An awkward translation of "all of your bases are now under our control"

>The phrase and game footage used in the meme come from the 1992 port of the 1989 side-scrolling arcade shooter Zero Wing, released on the SEGA Mega Drive.

while the meme had a long shelf life due to the infancy of memery, this cunt would have been in elementary school when this meme came out. this is the equivalent of stolen valor, but with memes. fuck this bitch.

We did it reddit

Attached: F09FD917-CD46-4D2F-9FA3-AF5C5211FA65.jpg (453x604, 28K)

Attached: tiresome2.png (1094x1108, 1.03M)

>grew up with reddit
is the website is like 15 years old and no one even heard of it till maybe 8 years ago.

Hello fellow Redditers :^)

Upvoted!!!

>this is the equivalent of stolen valor, but with memes

Attached: laugh 6.jpg (1462x1462, 162K)

You are correct it was old even then. I was drunk and in an AOL dragon ball z chatroom myself I still remember
>lol some dipshit just flew a plane into a building in New York
>awesome

>AYBABTU
>reddit

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

The "all your base" thing existed long before Reddit.

This is why /raid/ should be a thing again.

good shit user
fuck this stupid cunt

>We have a generation of politicians who form their political views by parotting the hivemind's groupthink opinions for a self-reinforcing dopamine-rush induced by upvotes validating the opinion I think is my own but is only a conditioned response programmed into me by tech-ologarchs.

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480 (1).jpg (640x480, 33K)

That'll be a hard cringe fampai

I want out.

Attached: rylfxiD.png (446x367, 43K)

lol Lowtax is such a lazy ambien addled faggot that he let SA become completely irrelevant and forgotten after being the origin of so many memes in the dim times

yes its soooo good they are trained to censor views they disagree with omg yes!

This is great! Finally these racist, misogynistic, anti-Semitic, transphobic, homophobic Jow Forums(nel)ers can step aside for us.

Sent from my IPhone X

>reddit meme
>literally twice as old as reddit

AOC comfirmed newfag. I motion that we call all newfag AOCs.

Eh, I was a Digg guy myself.

>they will literally never stop stealing memes

FUCK

She's 29, she didn't grow up on reddit