Log on to twitter

Log on to twitter.

Make a post about the MAGA kids.

Post a video showing the NPCs that they weren't in the wrong.

We have a weapon and the ability to redpill.

The faggots saying going on to twitter is stupid or a bad idea are JIDF shills who are scared of us.
Act now.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZTDIoywwGk

Attached: file.png (218x236, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/20Azz9N4wjlq/
bitchute.com/video/bTqeaUVqUzLA/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547967280726.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=4c0hCHfRwBs
youtube.com/watch?v=BGpzGu9Yp6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop letting the JIDF faggots shit on us.

Attached: file.png (1080x1434, 2.24M)

Every fucking day.

Mobilize

Attached: 1438408626388.jpg (1682x1088, 745K)

bumping bread

I'm glad Tim kept it as unbiased as he could with this one.

Reported

Act you faggots, Antifa is raiding us

Fuck the kikes
Fresh Original Content
bitchute.com/video/20Azz9N4wjlq/
bitchute.com/video/bTqeaUVqUzLA/
Get in the Culture war.

Attached: anime jew 2.png (387x360, 228K)

Oh no they are posting words. Whatever shall we do.

I'm losing my fucking mind with this one.

"They were shouting build the wall!"

No they weren't. Here's the full video. Show me.

"Well they harassed the NA man who is 180 years old!"

He went out of his way to go up to them and get in their face. Again there's the full video

"Well he was defusing the situation!"

I know someone banging a drum an inch from my face normally defuses me and in no way viewed as antagonistic.

Which btw.. why the duck aren't you trying to fox the black Israelites who yelled racist and homophobic slurs?

"Well they were wearing MAGA hats! They deserve to be punched!"

Oh so the teens were within their right to rush the Israelites and beat them for their racist and homophobic slurs?

"Violence isn't the answer! I mean.. words are violence.. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE". :runs away:

Can we just go on with splitting the country in half please

Good user.
Post something on twitter kike.
Good man

DO NOT try to reason with them, we should be pushing the left further left.
Do we want this war or not? I sure as fuck do

>calling anybody else a NPC
>also everybody I dislike is JIDF
You are showing folks that you're still in your angst phase.
Nice spacing btw. I'm sure your subreddit misses you.

Here you go.

Attached: statement.png (654x1183, 548K)

Fuck off leaf.
Make them angry.

But everyone on this board keeps telling me if you express any right leaning opinions Twitter will ban you? Which is it Jow Forums?

it will literally just get purged by twitter
you seem to believe there's freedom of speech on that shitty platform

>Log on to twitter.
No thanks.
>Make a post about the MAGA kids.
Nah.
>Post a video showing the NPCs that they weren't in the wrong.
>We have a weapon and the ability to redpill.
Implying NPCs can be redpilled.
>The faggots saying going on to twitter is stupid or a bad idea are JIDF shills who are scared of us.
Calling out your call for a raid does not make you JIDF.

This. The people screaming about the kids are already dead set on their opinions, the LAST thing they will do is admitting being wrong.
Instead, just be merciless with them. Drive them towards their tipping point. Any rational person would just leave the conversation, THEY will keep at it.

>meanwhile
>"ah yes"
>"proud white boy..."
>"I am so proud of you!!"

Attached: proudwhiteman_.png (481x481, 255K)

>The faggots saying going on to twitter is stupid or a bad idea are JIDF shills who are scared of us.
It's annoying that more people don't realize this.
>lol just cede ground and let them take over every popular patform, what could go wrong goy

Attached: 1547494184199.jpg (2560x1920, 996K)

So the truth is bogotry against people who are publicly trumpists. The orinigal person who broke the story built a narrative in her mind that was no supported by reality, and the media, CNN, CBS, could not be bothered to do even 5 minutes of research before publishing and in doing so, they also failed to cover the key event that day, whichwas that there was a hate group present.

It's not bigotry when you're attacking people for their misbehavior. They could choose not to be trumpers and they failed that decency check, so they reap what they've sown.

Oh they’ll ban you. All of my accounts are currently banned. I just make new ones.

If ruining the lives of innocent children is not enough to push the general population into action you are doomed.
NO matter how farther "left" you push these people, nothing will get you to move.

>Decency check
The decent thing will be when we put you and your ilk in the dirt rabbi.

i agree but stop shilling this fag, either someone turn this webm into a video on youtube,
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547967280726.webm

or post 5 minute clips from the full vid showing the native approaching them, cause no ones gonna look through the hour long stream or that 20 minute video after they made up their mind, they need something quick and to the point.

inflame those that are calling to protest these kids. make normies see how delusional these people are by pushing them further to the left

Who got in who's face? That old salvage should know better then to harass school children.

Attached: nativeamericantrump.jpg (800x420, 49K)

Attached: 190119194820-maga-teens-native-american-march-exlarge-169.png (780x438, 444K)

The Left fucked up. Remember when people were wanting to ban Alex Jones over David Hogg? That cuts both ways. They are literally encouraging harassment toward children.

Surprisingly abc had a segment on what happened before the face off scene. They actually mentioned the black kikes instigating the situation,trying to incite violence on both sides.

You think that's bad check this out
Famous soundcloud rapper Cash Bentley presses two faggot ass white boys and they do nothing lol

Indian was an actor

youtube.com/watch?v=BGpzGu9Yp6Y

Attached: Nathan Phillips.jpg (1170x859, 187K)

What a mature and respectful fellow. Compare him to David Hogg who's always trying to start shit.