Why are you severely judged in 2019 for not having any social media...

Why are you severely judged in 2019 for not having any social media? I noticed most women my age (26) don't want anything to do with a man who doesn't have Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat etc. The rhetoric from these roasties & blue pill faggots is:
>if you’re not on social media it’s because you have something to hide
Because hiding your personal life from people you don’t know is an inherent anti-social trait.

How does Jow Forums deal with the real issue of the modern day bitch?

Attached: 9C9F3956-9327-46EF-8F48-D507A9914398.png (1242x2208, 170K)

Find someone better.

On the contary. It makes me interesting/mysterious/man who just do what he likes.

Fpbp

It scares toxic women because they can’t shame you into submission if you don’t have social media.

>still men in the current year who want anything to do with women

This.
How could I know I'm being severely judged if I have no SM to tell me so?

Divorced MGTOW that has nothing to do with social faggotry.
Life is good when single.

Maybe it's because you're ugly. I wear my disgust for social media on my sleeve, and no one gives a shit.

>caring what women think
who fucking cares, tell that bitch you're not interested in her snapchat/ig because you're not a weak minded thirsty loser like the 800 other guys who follow her and shower her in attention/likes. social media is for children, and women are children

Just hold out for a broad who doesn't use it either, because each and every individual woman who is active on social media has at least three or four thirsty yahoos in her dms that are just dicks under "break glass in case of emergency" like that old Chris Rock bit
>yes, your woman too

Attached: images(8).jpg (275x183, 5K)

OY VEY DON'T REPRODUCE GOYIM

Is this a template?
I think I saw this posted around for a couple of days.
This seems irrelevant as fuck.

Artificial wombs will be a reality before I croak

You don't, you ignore and move on you faggot.

>OP
>1 post by this ID
All threads are slide threads, might as well embrace it

because women are dumb sheep who can't think beyond their social circle

>How does Jow Forums deal with the real issue of the modern day bitch?
I think social media is a huge waste of time and generally avoid using it for that reason, but I'd love to hang out again, what's your number?

Attached: gillette girls.png (244x303, 113K)

Just like automatons working for us so we can masturbate and play vidya all day. Oh, forgot ther are automatons already - tiny yellow hands working for a cup of rice.

Stop chasing soulless vapid roasties. It’s legit just their version of a background check on you. No idea why they give a shit because they just end up regretting it if you ghost them after, which is 90% likely.

Because you’re not a part of the collective. You’re the weird outsider.
Like me...

Correction: they don't like ugly men who don't have social media

i unironically dont talk to or associate anyone who uses mainstream social media to communicate.

oh you use facebook? bye
oh whataspp? bye
you have a twitter account? bye
snapchat? bye

all the best people i know spend zero time on posting on social media

What the fuck kind of women are you meeting? Bar sluts? 19 year old hostesses that go to communtiy college? No girl has ever said anything about me not having social media, none of them even asked. I am actually on twitter though but I don't post my name or face.

>I noticed most women my age (26) don't want anything to do with a man who doesn't have Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat etc.
WTF I hate SocMed now!

>if you’re not on social media it’s because you have something to hide
message me of whatsapp m'roast

Its understandable if she has a facebook or maybe a SC (still not a good thing), but if she has a large presence on social media that is a gigantic red flag. It means she needs a lot of attention and is insecure.

>how to deal with generic thots and bugmen
Do no associate with degenerate scum.

HR departments that do hiring may red flag you if you do not have social media. It's a wonky world. Had a twitter account for a while that I used to promote some things I created.

When people ask me why I just tell them that it is all just too political for me. Kek.

they say that but they're the ones hiding the most in plain sight

Agreed

this. b&rp. find someone who is not a social media slave

It's not what your hiding, but what are they covering up.

Snapchat is a tool used for cheating. It is built around the concept.

>social media is for children, and women are children
This would literally be my answer if a thot said that to me outside a professional setting; also bc I'm married so I don't give a fuck to insult bimbos

It's because not playing on the one deluded, fake field that roasties and the like hold an amount of power on terrifies them. It's a cope on their part, if you are also taking cringy pics trying to humble brag and make your life seem better than it is, all for likes and attention, you are down on their level aren't you, and lord know these kinds of people would rather drag everyone down their instead of improving themselves or helping others, because option A is easier.

If they can't compare your worth to theirs via amount of followers, they must look at their actual life and compare the fullness of it to yours, since they are the kind of people that NEED to compete and compare needlessly instead of focusing on and improving their own life in a genuine way. This is when the voluntary self delusion starts to crumble around them, and a red pill starts leaking through the cracks, and this is unbearable to roasties et al. Hence the cope.

Because without social media, they cant trawl through your feed and make judgements on your character/wealth etc etc.

This is the 3rd time this has been posted today alone

Slide this nigger

I fucking hate how employers are starting to stalk employees and potential employees on social media.

I went for a job interview a few years ago, and had 2 women interviewing me. They kept asking me questions about things, they would have had no idea about. Then asked me about my car (I had a picture of it on facebook) and I clicked that they had been lurking my facebook profile.

Went home and made it all private and iv never had the same problem again.

Women like guys with social media to see how popular they are and to also stalk you to see how many other women want you and if you're with someone else.

based

I (30s) don't know a single person who uses social media outside of our parents and grandparents.

I was fortunate enough to have a dad growing up who warned me about social media. He said something to the effect of, "don't do it, everything you do and say on there will be linked to your identity for the rest of your life and will come back to bite you in the ass one day". BASED dad you're the best man.

Pro tip any Woman asking what you do for a living or what’s your job or what do you do for work etc. etc. is just trying to figure out how much money you make and if she can afford to just do nothing and spend your money while you work all day.

The second has the most degenerate users of all; I've never used any of those things, but the last place I worked at even boomers were using it. Pizzagate tier users, one of them ended up going to prison for underage rape. I haven't logged into facebook in almost 10 years. Never had a linkdn either but I have like a dozen different people trying to get me as a connection.

Spamming this stale copypasta again op you dumb fag.