Stefan is calling for a race war. Will you join him?

Stefan is calling for a race war. Will you join him?

Attached: stef.png (1328x802, 105K)

Stefan is literally gonna be extradited and thrown in federal prison for the rest of his life.

Stefan is a cuck

Attached: 1546110486293.jpg (271x277, 14K)

Why won't it just fucking happen already?

Attached: 1515613424575.jpg (583x439, 35K)

fake and gay

it's not

Attached: 1536105568953.jpg (604x604, 27K)

It's pretty funny seeing him go in this direction as he used to be an open borders libertarian and you can still download those books/podcasts

It will be a religious war.

>Now it accelerates
Well, Stephen... when the entire IC and Government is part of the genocidal plot and the only people "trying to stop it" are Jews, Communists, and bitcoin grubbers... what did you expect? Accelerationism is and has always been the plan because no other recourse was available.

Nobody is going to do anything and fuck this leafy retard

White guilt is too pervasive and dindu culture has already been normalized

Yeah man, he's totally a hypocrite. I mean, who doesn't maintain the same point of view in spite of mounting evidence to the contrary for decades?

absolutely BASED stefan

That faggot would get wasted faster than your life on Jow Forums.

for an “intellectual” it sure took him a while to figure out the obvious.

Attached: 51952FB3-FD95-40CA-86BF-86B1B53E1208.jpg (1024x575, 47K)

We’re approaching the final argument

Stefan will be found on top of a building with an M3 gunning down subhumans

Oh man this epic bait is going to trigger the right wing snowflakes so hard lmao

I haven't heard from Stefan in like a year, what happened to him?

IM FUCKIN READY BOIS

Attached: 1542998939228.png (800x850, 433K)

All libertarians eventually realize that NASOC is the truth and the only effective political movement to preserve the white race.

This guy is an idiot

E-celebs have one convenient use: hate magnets.
As long as drooling retards bitch over them, they aren't targeting over important shit.

I remember people shopping him into SS attire in 2015, and he went full cuck after Trump. Now it's come full circle. Welcome home, Stef

He's going to dropping M3 on people? That full on NAZI, BASE!

Attached: 2016-bmw-m3-sedan-dct-competition-package-test-review-car-and-driver-photo-671496-s-original.jpg (1280x782, 163K)

wtf happened to this leaf? he's like that edgy kid in school who has recently discovered that stating race statistics gets him attention.
man, i was genuinely his biggest fan back in like 08-12 too but now it's just pure cringe.

Everyone goes through their libertarian phase. NatSoc is better, makes more sense, makes people happier, higher culture, and actually saves our race.

He's still does daily videos with callers like "My Somali refugee wife's 7 year old son physically abuses me and I don't know what to do"

Attached: Screenshot-300-563x353.png (563x353, 202K)

The call in stuff is his best content, hands down.

>I'm married to a south asian prostitute and i had to buy her family a goat

Sometimes if you want something you have to do it yourself :^)

Attached: 1539545829871.png (670x437, 319K)

>i was genuinely his biggest fan back in like 08-12 too but now it's just pure cringe.

So glad I dodged that bullet. Molymemetards were a lot of sophists in his faggy cult.

Whats the prison sentence for inciting genocide as a white supremacist in Canada?

It is.
And it remains fake and gay until you stop being a faggot

He visited Australia and found out the left doesn’t want peaceful discussion or truthful facts and he visited Poland and realized white cultures are safe and peaceful and joyous when they aren’t bombarded by low IQ 3rd world violent refugees

Too bad he didn’t clue in early enough to help gets Faith Goldy elected in Toronto so we had a chance at slowing up refugee immigration here. Fucking useless bald faggot

It:s top notch philosophy, that's for sure

Attached: 165948620450.jpg (1356x1356, 123K)