As a guy who never got into american politics too much...

As a guy who never got into american politics too much. Can someone explain why a platform like /pol does anything productive or creates debate or critical thought? All I see is people agreeing with each other.

And why is Trump appealing so much too young american men?

Genuinely interested.

Attached: 1546432954128.png (417x405, 158K)

i don't see anyone agreeing with each other here. just 2 minutes ago i saw two people debating whether the jewish threat is rated a 10/10 threat or a 8/10. does that sound like agreeing to you?

Attached: KOT.gif (688x480, 640K)

>All I see is people agreeing with each other
80% of threads are deliberately antagonistic bait
>critical thought
It's useful being able to talk without fear of ostracism for wrongthink

the purpose of pol is to cry about everything and never do anything

If you take into considerati--
>sees flag

Don't forget to sage

lol. nice.

Norwegian dude here. Just curious.

New to this. Redpill me.

>Flag
Any thread created for stupid disagreements is bait (like this one).
Any thread that is about Jews is likely a honeypot (but Jow Forums likes honey, so...).
Anything else that is trying to foster agreement gets shills from both sides trying to create/dismantle whatever movement is being created (It's okay to be white - there is/is no phase 2).

Ted Kaczynski is the only reliable source of information on Jow Forums. This is the truth because of his obscurity. Don't beleive me? Read his manifesto and books. Everything is playing out to a T.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

he just did faggot welcome to hell

Thanks ;)

If this place ever shut down, all of these people would enter the real world.
>You'rehereforever.jpg

This place is just /b/ with a plotline. Debating anything here is like pissing into an ocean of piss.

MAGA cause fuck the status quo.

>All I see is people agreeing with each other

Attached: 1469708615982.jpg (499x338, 52K)

>And why is Trump appealing so much too young american men?
None of it is conscious, but Trump represents chaos. In a society where the powers that be have completely stagnated the natural cycle of power between young and old men by allowing an influx of women, immigrants, and legislation to give an upper hand said women and migrants into public life, young men desperately seek change. Trump is a bull in the China shop who is currently, due to the hand he's been dealt, destroying the institutions that are keeping us, young men, sedated and stagnated. We can't have a revolution, no one has the courage, but we can destroy the system by pushing for chaos candidates. Trump is the avatar of change in this neoliberal prison we call Earth.

What sort of actual disagreements do you see? Once again, genuinely curious, only been here for a week. Most I see is pro Trump, against colored people and other religions. Though I also prefer my own culture, I don't think it's anything more than preference.

That's a pretty nice summary, appreciated. I gets a bit confusing for a normal dude from Norway, it's all pretty messy.

Yeah, I got that notion. Though I would love a place where I could discuss and learn about american politics without all the bias etc.
Open for suggestions.

>only been here for a week
its why you need to lurk moar

Attached: GaZ8YmjgRv70Redq-qfeu4mmHeA0fU1MusI5Y_V_sJU.png?s=e7ece50cb820f64cd4bc04864f71e69a9d9316d4.png (459x550, 24K)

Mostly people are divided on action, but that's to be expected since everyone is being shilled in opposing directions so they don't unite - mostly by
>viewers like you

Ted Kaczynski is the only thing pol agrees on.

Attached: cute feet.jpg (500x344, 26K)