This kid is unironically an inspiration for young, white conservative youth

I know I know, like there isn't 1929283838292 of these threads on here already, but I was just really touched by this whole ordeal. Not only did this kid have balls of steel, but he single handedly caused the whole fucking country to go bat shit crazy. Think about that. One fucking white kid smirking and standing his ground. I imagine more zoomers out there are being redpilled by this. I myself am an older zoomer (20 yr old) and this whole even has inspired me. I have a feeling whites are getting tired of cucking out. It shall be an interesting year to say the least.

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-200505_Gallery.jpg (677x603, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/jeexfy.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547967280726.webm
youtu.be/npX801xLSFY
youtu.be/qE5IyW9UnBk
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/maga-hat-donald-trump-native-american-covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-black-muslims-a8737186.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GIP7sFdSoGA
change.org/p/diocese-of-covington-immediate-apology-to-the-students-and-community-of-covington-catholic-high-school
youtube.com/watch?v=wC_5W9x7XvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No that kid is a stupid jew plant that was used in a distraction psy op at the same time Israel committed more war crimes.

Israelis are cowards.

Sometimes it takes a white boy to do a white man’s job. We need to make t shirts with his face on it.

something tells me that his dentist gonna be inspired to buy himself something nice soon

Video evidence of the indian approaching the kids, and the Rastas calling them faggots

my.mixtape.moe/jeexfy.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547967280726.webm
youtu.be/npX801xLSFY

Attached: 1546434177885.jpg (927x1146, 102K)

Attached: jewishtrick190428102480123.jpg (1000x700, 382K)

He makes me proud too, user

that white boy has the face of a high class aristocrat with a roman nose, shill

no you are the jew

>. I myself am an older zoomer

Who the fuck talks like this?

Fucking shills thats who.

>ySpyNOWI
You glow so hard the ID's know it.

God, I hope so. I hope you commie fucks send him to the hospital, and I hope it intensifies the hate for you. the sad reality is all the MSM neolibs you claim to hate, consistently share the same narratives as you. Tools.

That post about Jewish intelligence is so spot-on, absolutely no long term thinking whatsoever. You kikes are finished.

makes you think

Attached: 50498886_10156254837623666_3808496781541507072_n.jpg (942x960, 73K)

Grinny McKentucky there has no future, might as well off himself tonight.

Hope it was worth it!

>a guy literally standing and smiling is a jewish psyop

What should be done about the Jewish problem?

the great stab in the back by the boomer menace, the great menace, the disgusting boomer rats who spread the disease of leftism.
our patience has it's limits. one day it will run out and the rat bastard lefty boomers will have their filthy lying mouths stuffed.

Attached: 1509214905279.png (450x457, 6K)

I really don't even understand what he was standing up for. Who in the fuck legitimately enjoys mocking native americans? There has to be something fucking wrong with you.

Im still convinced he is deaf. I swear he was doing sign language to one of his friends

>non stop spam of this faggot for the last 36 hours is organic and legitimate

His nose looks iffy but he doesn't look like a jew, he's probably Italian and a mutt mix of other shit
I talk like that meme flag
Nothing to see here
You reddit fags are really getting on my nerves lately
Hooyah hooyah hooyah hooyah

I myself am an ancient zoomer of 23 (born in January, fuck you 96 isn't millennial)

What should we do about the Jewish problem?

Has no one seen this yet? This proves the kids didn’t do anything wrong

youtu.be/qE5IyW9UnBk

His response was excellent. He did not make emotional appeals, he laid out a clear account of his recollection, during the event he remained stoic and did not become aggressive, and most importantly, he did not apologize

Attached: Nick Sandmann Statement.png (651x1182, 597K)

I myself accept you as an honorary zoomer
Redpill whites on the jq

>Jew in a Catholic school
not sure if shill or 14.88 IQ stormweenie

>Redpill whites on the jq
But what should we do about them after that?

Does this kid know he's become a symbol yet?

God bless this kid
Gas the fuckers and nuke Israel

I think honestly banning people with dual citizenships from serving in public office may be the best option to do it nonviolently. Also use trustbusting to break up banks and corporations

this kid is going to get so much Catholic pussy.

>Sandmann
>not a glowing spook

I'm sure he does and if he doesn't right now, eventually he'll catch on

I love this, I'm an oldfag but this is gonna give us a lot of young healthy soldiers when we do another white chimpout and start digging some mass graves.

That's a start. But all genetic Jews should be forbidden from public office in America. Further, we should detain them and deport them.

he's a bitch ass pussy hiding under mommy's skirt

>'Black Muslims' to blame for high school students' confrontation with Native American man, mother claims

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/maga-hat-donald-trump-native-american-covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-black-muslims-a8737186.html

Attached: 1345000408146.jpg (400x407, 25K)

It's a German name you dolt, and it doesn't seem to be one of those which they gave to the Jews

He reminds me of the physics guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=GIP7sFdSoGA

Attached: bobby.jpg (480x395, 38K)

Do you support Trump?

He makes me proud to be a white male zoomer. Truly the patricians choice of identity groups.

The kid goes to a catholic school.

I signded have you???

change.org/p/diocese-of-covington-immediate-apology-to-the-students-and-community-of-covington-catholic-high-school

Attached: 1548029473942.png (1524x1760, 408K)

Tacitly. I personally do not believe in democracy, I'm a monarchist. I do think he is probably the best politician on the scene at the moment though, because of how much a "fuck you" he is to all the "sacred" institutions of neoliberalist democracy
People are mocking her for this statement. She was probably thinking of Nation of Islam when her son described to her what the dindus were screaming at them. Most people can't really tell the difference

So you don't support the constitution?

>an inspiration
>"suck enough priest cock and you too can have a face this punchable."

Is there a kiwi farms page on this poster?

Attached: 8A5D9C4C-32CA-4C97-98DD-C8041D15A265.jpg (500x686, 74K)

>Jew using memeflag

Thanks user, I'll sign it now
Hurrrr durrrrrrrrrr priest cock huuurrrrrr punchable face dddduuurrrrrrrr
You're a faggot user

>seething this much because your deflection from the buzzfeed disaster turned into another disaster

Attached: 1547760693876.png (700x1043, 703K)

I think the Constitution only works when you have a high-trust, homogenous society of people who can keep those rights which the document secures. Republicanism, in my opinion, is the best possible form of government created but a fragile one. Only certain peoples and situations are able to sustain it, and once those conditions fail it begins to fall quickly.
I think the best way to restore society is to return to monarchism, tempered with aristocracy of nobles and religious figures to keep the king in check. Shitty monarchs are easy to overthrow, a dynasty ensures stability in government, and his powers can be checked by nobles with vested interest in the prosperity of the people and state

t. kike

Attached: 1541563082347.jpg (1242x1878, 332K)

Ok so you basically oppose everything the US stands for, got it.

DATS RITE

Attached: 1527539205990.png (699x490, 765K)

How much money should we give Israel each year?

>Not only did this kid have balls of steel, but he single handedly caused the whole fucking country to go bat shit crazy.

And preformed the greatest Haka in recent memory

It happens. The point is to keep your kids out of the nog-infetsed public school system, no necessarily to get a good parochial education.

There is no possible way to restore the republic the way it was. Is Trump the Gracchi, or is he Caesar? I hope the latter, because we get our Augustus soon

what happened? im late to this party

What’s a Haka?

$.02

Attached: 1548023547666.jpg (500x500, 51K)

His surname is Sandmann. It's a very Jewish surname.

Ok, so you support eliminating the constitution and giving the biggest Zionist president we've ever had supreme power?

>Catholic kid stands his ground and smiles against his opposition
>Is also a cowardly Jewish spy committing jewish psy ops trickery
>My proof, his nose

Nigger,Jews wouldn't stand and take abuse. If he was playing jewish trickery, he would have punch the native american in the face to start a riot.

Jews ROT their own team, not make them stronger.

>he thinks Jews would live in an area with nog-infested school systems (or one without a private Jewish alternative)

Attached: 1328653327043.jpg (360x271, 19K)

I never said Trump should be the monarch

>his opposition
But they were chanting with the native guy?

>he doesn't know about private Jewish schools

What should we do about the issuance of currency then?

It's because this is a cultural flashpoint
Think about it abstractly
Leftists mobs and their media friends want to be able to dox and scalp 50 right-wing teenagers for the most bullshit and petty of reasons.
If this is allowed, they will see it as an excuse to go hog-wild ruining even more lives.

>dialogue about topical news stories has never happened before in human history

This is Kavanagh tier happening

its amazing how threatened they are by one white kid standing his ground.

>hes a jew!
>attends catholic private school
pick one schlomos

Attached: jew goy.jpg (252x291, 29K)

Abolish the private banks, go to a gold standard, have the Crown control a national treasury

All he did is stay silent and smile. That's how far gone the leftists are right now. They can't stand the sight of a smiling white young man.

Out of confusion really. They were chanting prior to the drums, Nathan Philips beats drums, they thought it was some sort of cultural celebration. However, they start beating the drum in the kid's face, the chanting began to stop.

Then...Niggers.

The moment Nathan started beating the drums in the kid's face is the moment that Nathan became the opposition.

This is an important moment we have to take advantage of. Spoon feed leftists that smirking is a white nationalist symbol. They’re stupid and will go with it further exposing them of just wanting an excuse to be anti white.

How is this even important? I believe we need to deal with the Jewish problem first. Arrest them. Put them in camps. Do you agree?

its insane

It’s honestly a huge win that social media exploded. These people are insane and it’s becoming more clear.

i went to catholic school, while im catholic you dont need to be catholic to attend

Ok, I'm with you. So long as the monarch is of non-Jew western European descent.

he's just a dusty ass cracker youtube.com/watch?v=wC_5W9x7XvY

>Kid looks smug in the face of an elderly man banging a drum with all his classmates at his back
Yeah a real hero that one.

This is all moot unless the overton window and public favor swings in toward the right. This event, showing how leftists are willing to savage a minor even in the face of contrary evidence could finally break through many peoples' opinion of the people "on the right side of history".
It's also been a shitty week for the media. This is a second blow after the Buzzfeed story left them all with egg on their face

No, there is no right and there is no left. Nothing will change without eliminating the Jewish parasite.

True, but there are literally no Jews in northern Kentucky.

I went to one of the handful of all-male Catholic high schools in the Cincy area. The only ones that had any Jews at all were St. X and Mueller, and it was maybe like 10 Jews total. Most Jews go to Summit, CCD, Seven Hills, Indian Hill, or Sycamore.

>do nothing but smirk
>jew plant

Attached: 48966110-8A79-482A-A968-D0A5F20E750D.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Fuck off Shariablue

I like the part where the black Isrealites come out

>fuck off shareblue, libtard, leftist, schizo, tin foil hat.
Be less obvious Jew

That ID...What does KeK mean by this?

Attached: 1533568044975.jpg (639x654, 58K)

nice try kike shill

Attached: lol (2).jpg (960x942, 343K)

What am I shilling for? I want to remove all Jews from America. Would you support that?

Why wouldn't I support that you rat faced jew?
Maybe because you would be the first to go?

You didn't answer the question. Would you support arresting all Jews in America. Yes or No