WW3 GENERAL - BLOOD MOON EDITION

express.co.uk/news/world/1075215/World-War-3-Israel-bombs-Iranian-targets-Syria-Iran-Quds-Damascus

twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1087135506717003776

SKYKING:
FREQ 8992
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

last thread

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (576x613, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-46941717
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=W_ORVaKrNWc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qb4Q-2TueEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ISRAEL

IS

GOING

TO

NUKE

ITSELF.

you bitches are dead, you really fucked it now ahahahahahahash hahsahdfkljghfadfkjghsdfkjgbhnsfklgjbhsfklgjbhnsdfkglbjfshkwt

I thought Syria shot down the missiles. If there is a god, let this turn into WW3. Let the fun begin!!

You're on your own! Even boomers that don't have a negative opinion on Israel are war weary.

Attached: hating-israel.jpg (832x827, 87K)

Attached: 1520213167805.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

Hey kike. WW3 is EVERYONE VS ISRAEL. You ready for that one you stupid faggot?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-46941717

no one cares and now you be destroyed.

digits for dead kikes

Attached: 1521263402971.png (366x314, 56K)

>if you kill the enemy they win
>kill self instead
seems legit

Attached: Skull-face.png (350x344, 160K)

Oh fuck the moon is turning red with the blood of goyim.

Attached: 1523308422456.jpg (318x313, 11K)

Absolutely right, didn't Iran learn last time not to fuck with the jews?

do people understand that a bunker buster hitting a spent fuel pool will be like chernobyl times 1000?
the world could change any day now.

we will all have to deal with irradiated refugees.

Attached: 35683568358.jpg (480x454, 33K)

The Jew cries out in pain as he retaliates with the Samson Option.

ignore the moon you retard, they are using it as a meme, they have no power here.

you fucking retard kys

How many would die?

Attached: jews-crying-out.jpg (271x320, 26K)

Why does bibi’s face resemble the mutt memes?

probably like 20 people because they use a tiny nuke and vacate the area before. KEK. That's what I would do if I was an evil Satanic Jew.

Attached: 1542002488851.png (850x400, 190K)

stop watching TV, stop listening to the narrative, TV/media controls the timeline, break free from it. we are at war for a long time...

Attached: 438.jpg (960x541, 115K)

this is just publicity for Bibi's new powerpoint slides

Attached: henryford_thumb[2].png (600x540, 144K)

Approx 6,000,000.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

Jow Forums, YFW WW3

Attached: 1522183338280.jpg (412x430, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=W_ORVaKrNWc
fuckers launched missiles at our ski site ,

Attached: 1535097477971.jpg (2152x1820, 2.23M)

Attached: IsraelsDestruction.png (500x300, 75K)

I guess it's just downhill from here.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Damn did reality set in and you can't deal with it?

CARLOS!

Attached: 1510639341896.jpg (750x494, 170K)

Attention all /sg/ faggots: Where is your based S-300 now? I thought Israel would never fly over syria again and their end was nigh? Whatever happened to all that? All I see is dead Syrians and Iranians and no Israelis??? What's up with that?????????

yes. I just want war but thats never going to happen if all sides are faggots, just like you. I wish they would stop the postering and actually attack. Planes, Troops, Tanks, bombs, missles. SEND IT Alll ffs

iron dome best dome

why repeat the same none content video 3 times you fucking kike?

to others in thread do not waste you time clicking this video, its nothing.

its not happening
nothing ever happens

Attached: 1485488988093.png (523x346, 66K)

reality set in a long time ago. You just pissed me off enough for me to no longer care about it.

please die.

Attached: henru-ford-1863-1947-the-jewish-nation-is-the-only-nation-26275382.png (500x522, 151K)

Attached: 1525665784119.jpg (480x576, 40K)

holy digits for major happening right when mega wolf blood moon is fullest

Attached: pepe59.png (400x397, 81K)

i'll be staying this time, you can shove you messiah garbage up your ass

Sorry, I'm going to keep on living for a long time, unfortunately not as long as Israel. It will be around forever. FOR E VER.

Sage (the spice) this thread.

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

Sorry I'm an atheist.

That's funny. Speaking of nothing happening, remember when Russia said Israel needs to stop bombing Syria, otherwise there will be bombs launched at central Israel?

IT'S HAPPENING

>express.co.uk
kek, that website starts every headline that has to do with the middle east with World war 3:

Chuck a bucket of instant sunshine on Israel, ruskies.

sad they have won :c
yet again

i don't care, religious god is fake, you are thus powerless against me.

Hmmm, what will (((Russias))) response be?

>russia actually acting on a threat

Attached: 1516576382678.jpg (705x592, 67K)

i hope everyone dies

>thinking the US won't do Israel's biding like the good little goy slaves they are

top kek amerishit!

actually, i would put up tens of thousands of dummies somewhere and then nuke it so there would be burnt shadows in the ground, then write a narrative about another 6 gorillion jews being vaporized and repeat it thousands of times in the media so that everyone believes it happened.

>russia "we will take Crimea"
>takes Crimea
What did they mean by this user?

Anti-semites go do something useful with your life instead of blaming Jews for your problems

Imagine being so sure of that only for the time to come and your calls for help to go unanswered. Broken expectations lead to suffering and that's why you israelis are destined to suffer.

How many would die?

None since all the Israeli missiles will be shut down mid flight

atheists be like i don't believe because science or to be edgy

I say I do not believe in religious god because it does not match what I've experienced and have felt.

god is everything my friend, it is up to you to first define it, if you don't someone else will try to define it fore you.

A song for Bibi youtube.com/watch?v=Qb4Q-2TueEM

Attached: watermellonsellers.png (500x370, 317K)

Russia wont/cant do shit.

Checks out

Attached: handsome-young-bearded-caucasian-man-260nw-166798463.jpg (392x280, 18K)

You are quite literally Israel's little bitch though.
If you think the world is gonna band together to destroy Israel you are naive and brainwashed by anime or Disney.

So Belka.

That's because it technically is. 7 countries involved in that conflict

You could have prevented this.

Attached: CF184DEF-4C54-44F8-B86E-539C8747F35B.jpg (288x216, 18K)

You’re wrong, billions hate Israel.

Thanks AIPAC, now kindly fuck off preferably into an oven

Attached: 1524483816596.jpg (666x666, 478K)

If it's time, I'm personally willing to enlist in the Iranian military if it means I get to slaughter a single Isreali.

>you have to launch to detonate on the spot
note to self, burgs are dumb

Attached: 0003f7c1fa80238db2a38af2d156de14.jpg (1440x900, 201K)

Go have fun.

ALL HAIL LORD MEGATON

Attached: Custom Image 03112018214902.jpg (343x429, 39K)

You'll die long before you even get to see an Israel.

imagine you are so depressed, so un caring of life and a general tit working for jews that you so happen to have a fucking distopain future image of a city being destroyed by a nuclear weapon. imagine when i do not give a fuck that i can't spell imagine i am about to leave your stupid fucking world...

Hatred of Jews, and doing something "useful" with our lives go hand in hand.

War is fun eh? Talk to a man who’s been in combat son.

Brainlet detected

Id love too, where did you go? Whats your kill count? See any messed up shit?

nuclear is fucking childsplay, try antimatter.

Guys like you are the very first ones to go home in a body bag...every fucking time.

cool. I was hoping you would answer those questions though.

>Israel attacks Iranian targets
>'Murica might get involved
>Thread about it on Jow Forums is created
>Anti-semites go do something useful with your life instead of blaming Jews for your problems
>Stop blaming the Jews for something they openly said they did

Here's your (you). Now go to bed

Attached: bait2.gif (800x800, 32K)

It's 360 noscopes all day, like the video games.
Why don't you mosey on down to the recruiters?

Can confirm. Men who truly understand violence and its realities are the ones who want peace the most.

Yeah, real “cool” kiddo. Hey, why dontcha get off that keyboard or smartphone and go inlist? If you’re tough enough to get through basic you might get lucky and go get to have some “fun” soon. Be good for your development.

Ben Shapiro POUNDS liberal targets in college -MASSIVE explosions (of butthurt) reported

I keep seeing that the RCAF is recruiting pilots but im waiting to see if the conservatives get in or not.

It's ENLIST you illiterate larping shitstain.

Whaaaa :(

This is plausible, abramaic religions are still about ascending, and it is self evident they glorify victimization that is falsified and they do to themselves so to "ascend" they may nuke themselves to both ascend and be the masters of victimizations. A 2nd self-perpetrated holocaust to hold the world for another century.

Attached: 1541373373566.png (1200x758, 678K)

The original Jews were always the people of their god Anu-Yahweh and therefore were distinct from the rest of mankind. They are not a very ancient race as they themselves would like to make us believe, but rather a new creation whose spawning was something special. It is for something that the fanatical Zionist Rabbis and the deranged leaders of Jewry often say that Jews and Gentiles are two different species and that non-Jewish souls come from a demonic source. The original Jews or Proto-Hebrews were created separately by their own demonic god in the region of Palestine almost some 4000 years ago. After the last divine war between the Enkites and the Anuists which would bring about the sudden and mysterious demise of the ancient Sumerian civilization in Mesopotamia, Anu would establish his own people on earth and form the Proto-Hebrews via alien genetic engineering. He would use his own extraterrestrial genetic material and also that of his interplanetary allies the Draconians, a malevolent alien race distinct from the Anunnakii. The Draconians are the same extraterrestrial species which would later appear as the malefic Archons in the Gnostic texts of Nag Hammadi. The Anuists are very powerful beings but at the same time much less numerous than ourselves. Therefore, they would need their own earthly people by which they could conspire against the humanity of Enki.

The people of Anu-Yahweh would be created in his image and likeness and therefore would inherit many of his violent and pathological traits such as depravity, lust for blood, warmongering and a thirst for conquest. In fact, the story of the election of Abraham in the Hebrew Genesis is nothing more than an esoteric allegory of the commission of that warlike people for their conspiracy against the nations. Let's remember that the Judeochristian Bible is nothing more and nothing less than a sinister Zionist blueprint for Jewish world domination and an accursed tool for them to reach that goal. The hybrid Proto-Hebrews created by the Anuists would soon leave their original territory and make war with the peoples of Enki. Known as the Hyksos, they would appear in Egypt for the first time at the beginning of the second millennium and would soon take over the two Egyptian kingdom by their great military power. They violently subjugated the great Egyptian people of Marduk and established their own government which would last for almost two centuries. The origin of the Hyksos is a great mystery. There were rumors that they were Semites, then Asiatic nomads or even Greeks. However, it is evident that their leaders bore Canaanite names although they would later choose to adopt Egyptian pseudonyms. Let's bear in mind that in the second millennium the Hebrews and the Canaanites were still the same people and spoke the same semitic dialect. The Hyksos had Hebrew-Canaanite names and spoke a Levantine language. They were Proto-Hebrews!

The Proto-Hebraic Hyksos would rule over the Egyptian people until around 1570 BCE when they were defeated by the Theban resistance and cast out of the region. The great kingdom of Egypt would recover from the infiltration and everything to continue as before. However, almost two centuries later the Egyptian government would be infiltrated once more, this time by the treacherous monotheistic 'pharaoh' Akhenaton, an Anuist hybrid and religious fanatic who vehemently opposed the Cult of Amon-Ra (Marduk), the firstborn son of Enki, and attempted to replace the polytheistic Egyptian religion with Atonism, a monotheistic cult to a sole sun god. In the beginning Akhenaton declared that Aton was the supreme god, but then later he would begin to deny the very existence of all the original Egyptian gods, proclaim Aton as the one true god and initiate a violent smear campaign against all other cults. His followers would ransack the temples of Marduk, destroy the images of the deities of Egypt and persecute the priests of the ancestral cults. The intolerant Akhenaton was the precursor of the disrespectful and blasphemous biblical Moses. Fortunately the new cult introduced by Akhenaton would hardly last 20 years and the religious tyrants of his regime would all be exiled from the country. All the Anuist onslaughts against Egypt failed and the Egyptians would restore their great spiritual current.

Here we see clearly the typical modus operandi of the Chosen People of Anu. Here we expose their shameless deceit and their underhanded tactic of the accusatory inversion. They are just like their deceptive god. Despite the fact that the Hebrews themselves invaded the kingdoms of Egypt, subjugated the Egyptians and subjected them to their dominion by military force, the Jews would later twist history and accuse the Egyptians of having enslaved them in their land before the so-called 'Exodus' of Moses. The fictitious Exodus of the Hebrews from the region of Egypt never happened and the biblical story is nothing more than a pseudo-history of the Jews invented in the first millennium and included in their accursed Bible of lies. The truth is that biblical scholars and egyptologists have been searching for proofs of the event for a long time and still after more than a century of research no convincing evidence has been found to support the veracity of the Exodus. In the end, although the Jews have always been an oppressive, intolerant and warmongering people, they always pass themselves off as the victim and seek to accuse foreign peoples of having oppressed them.

Attached: B89A6395-DA3E-4B9E-8CC0-0DB367449642.jpg (720x529, 42K)

question..why is iran there if they aren't gonna do anything about these kikes..what are they waiting for