SORRY MUTT MAHOMES

The pure Aryan still reigns supreme!

Attached: 7A7052B0-6D69-490A-A397-A8C287EB6CD0.jpg (1950x2925, 1M)

Tom Brady is a faggot.

Who's gonna win OT fellas?

Attached: maga-kid.jpg (650x350, 89K)

you wish

Fuck when I made this thread, I thought the good ol patriots had it in the bag.

Attached: 302FFAE8-CCB7-4B92-A406-77F90AC728C0.jpg (900x901, 445K)

Good Game! Overtime..

Overtime...good game and for the love of football.

The mutt is the most impressive QB in nfl history. Tom's the GOAT but that might change soon

Kek, you can’t say that after one season. After 10 seasons and 6 or 7 super bowl appearances then maybe we can discuss.

Aaron Rodgers is the most talented QB ever.

GAME!!!! GO PATS GO!!!

The mutt is Aaron Rodgers meets Brett Favre

Check’d

Attached: 1063EC74-D8FF-4E1C-9205-FA8C4EA597EA.jpg (1024x768, 55K)

Is there a jewish conspiracy behind why the patriots always make it to the superbowl or are they just that good

LMAO holy shit there are people that believe this

I say it as a Bears fan. No bias.

Count it

Check this out, they have 7 white starters on offense. They are literally the smartest and whitest team in the league.

They're a team of veterans, extremely smart players, and coaches.

>My niggerball player is better than yours
Kys mutt, youll never be white n9 matter how much you smoke celebrity pole.

this

pure aryans will kill the disguisting niggers and their femoid dogs

I played collegiate ball schlomo. What physical feats have you accomplished? Probably none. Fucking faggot.

The bias is that you're a retard. Rodgers is trash

Hmm 9/11..."Patriots" get illegal calls and every favor in the book hmmm... Teams claim they are cheating and know their signals even ones they never used before in any game. Hmmm Robert Kraft is super billionaire with satellite company doing rogue military shit hmmm

>I played collegiate ball
Youve just admitted youre a
>30 year old boomer who talks about how "Coach should have put you in"
Or
>A nigger who lost his contract cause of domestic violence charges.

The continual "success" of the "Patriots" reduces the quality of the NFL...an American invention hmmm... Kneeling players everywhere hmm

Mahomes is a system QB.

This is the weirdest shit. Robert Kraft actually has the Bavarian phenotype. And he's a Jew. He should become a Rabbi.

Seriously: when are they gonna admit they are larping? And when will people call out Chuck Schumer for marrying a man and pretending it is totally a woman?

Attached: Mr. and Mr. Schumer.png (371x389, 288K)

Where was he in the playoffs this year then?

The Seahawks Pats bowl. Seacacks have the ball on the 1...run it and win or try a stupid play and lose...hmm....HMMMMMMM what to do hmmm... Its rigged to all fuck. All the teams are owned by kikes...

He has an awful defense, awful running game, his receivers were hurt, and he was hurt. If he had the stability of Brady, he would have 7 SB rings by now (no disrespect to Brady).

This is Jow Forums go to reddit for niggerballl.

PatriotsVSChiefs.jpeg

Nope. Just a small white boy from a small town who working his fucking ass off to compete in the arena with the niggers in a sport THAT THE WHITE MAN CREATED. You could have too, but you’re probably a limp dicked faggot with no physical attributes or work ethic.

I am a 30 year old boomer though, and obviously “coach” did put me in, throughout my high school and college career.

Attached: AA5DBF87-4FD9-4A15-A756-DA9D6FF8AC16.png (1000x508, 360K)

you can tell rodgers is a faggot because he cares more about personal stats and fame/money than wining

Attached: 11C0A112-3D98-4264-B37E-AAB44E58C08D.png (705x398, 376K)

the salt is glorious

white qb vs. white qb SB

Tom Brady is Irish Catholic Master race

Attached: IMG_3962.jpg (1242x1744, 280K)

>You could have too
I did, I grew up and realized games were for boys, and the worship of them provided me no advantage or skills beyond playing in them.

*tips fedora

His sisters are coalburners. Tom's a good dude im sure but he let his family get cucked.

Payton wouldn't have let that happen

>The pure Aryan

Attached: tim-brody.png (268x642, 390K)

>I cant handle someone criticizing my obsession with bread and ciscuses so Im going to reach for straws and pick a stereotype
Not even an epic Sharpiro post calling me a libtard? Pathetic.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES ARYAN MEAN?! NO ONE EVER ANSWERS!

The dude is like 50, leave him alone

>nice "aryan" family kek
this is what the average american family looks like.

Attached: 3CE2F56300000578-4195958-image-m-21_1486386430121.jpg (962x805, 220K)

That's because the Irish are great warriors and athletes.

Attached: IMG_4689.jpg (412x310, 31K)

Where's the black father of the mutts?

And one of the greatest athletes to have ever lived, super rich, married to a model... yeah Aryan.

>muh bread and circus
>shitposting on 4chinz isn’t a “circus”
It’s funny because I didn’t know watching about 6 games this year constitutes an obsession. I get it bro, you’re an unathletic fuck who holds a grudge over those with better genetics. I have 2 kids I’m about to go tuck in. Guaranteed I’m doing more for the white race.

Notice no black dad lmao

Those prime anglo genetics in a mutt dystopia.

Tom is too dumb for politics

and nobody cares

Julian Edelman is that you? Do you shit post on pol after games?

What could you have done better? Nothing!

Future generations will look upon Tom Brady and talk about him, while you disappear and die a nameless insignificant JIDF shill.

>Brady

Tom Brady is literally 0% Anglo.

He's Irish and was raised Catholic

Attached: IMG_2626.jpg (1242x1704, 398K)

Are irish all short and bulbous nosed hobbits tho? Anglos conquered the world in comparison to those potato gypsies.

satanic trips checked!

Attached: 1541798403751.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

So is Rodgers. Did you forget what Matt Flynn did?

It's the other way around, Leafaggot. The Irish have turned Anglos into second class citizens in America, England, and Australia. Look up the national test scores in England for both Anglos and Irish Catholics. The Irish fucking crush them.

Your greatest export is also 100% Irish Catholic.

Attached: IMG_4823.jpg (1242x757, 149K)

>Hobbits
They were literally based on Anglos, dipshit.

Tolkien said the Hobbits were based on and were always supposed to be Anglos.

Also, the Irish have always been a better looking people than Anglos.

Attached: IMG_4467.jpg (773x502, 89K)