The Age of Guilt is Over

Attached: ageofguilt.jpg (599x394, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P93C-ZW7y4k
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kai Murros is tragically underrated. One of the best speakers.

>One of the best speakers.
One of the better thinkers as well.

Any links to any of his stuff? I have only seen his work on Revolution.

He has this idea that the crisis the white man is experiencing across the globe is, ultimately, something we needed. That we have spent too much time and energy in the past fighting and killing each other. That now, when the hordes of shit skins howl at our gates, rape our women, and pillage our cities, we finally see who our enemies for who they truely are.

I would see a billion shitskin deaths before those of my children.

This.
Unironically this. So much infighting, so many dead white men. Many of us had forgotten our calling, but I have a feeling we will awaken together and rise again with this new common plight. They will do anything they can to skew perception and try to bind us by our guilt. Eventually we will throw the yoke and say enough.

>The Age of Guilt is Over
Please, the new age will be the age of the BASED shitskin in a trump hat, chosen happily by the christcucks and boomers

I like Kai. Even if his goals stretch farther than one might normally hope.

Attached: State President 1.png (1500x755, 378K)

Whites would need to increase their population two-fold to achieve even a tenth of this

This, the crimes of the juden will never see the light. MAGAfags are all muh 7643d chess! Trust the plan! Trump hates israel!

Yep. Kai has some odd ideas. If you want a real kick just look up what he thinks a white revolutionary should dress like.

>we finally see who our enemies for who they truely are.
Indeed. The USA and Christianity.

Lmao I unironically agree with you on some level, Hans.

this dumb shit
sage

It's too late for that one bub

I will bite. What is it? Could not find anything.

>Hans
Try achmed

ENGLAND IS AT WAR

THE LOW INTENSITY ETHNIC WARFARE YOUR ELITE HAS WAGED AGAINST YOU ALREADY FOR DECADES HAS NOW REACHED NEW LEVELS...

youtu.be/P93C-ZW7y4k

Sounds like regurgitated Jonathan Bowden.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

>Those who feel that we have wronged them should be happy they are still alive.

Attached: rekt.gif (320x240, 429K)