Communists

Why do communists think they are morally superior when their ideology has been responsible for well over 100million deaths globally within the last 100 years?
>but those genocides never took place!
>b-b-b-but capitalism!
History revisionists fuck off
People that try to deflect can fuck off too

Attached: Patrick star.jpg (2100x1500, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
youtube.com/watch?v=_NPqxrZUaFk
youtu.be/sVkKkw1tzBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

germans have attemped to apologize for the holohoax and the things they did under nazism. Russians have never apologized for communism and communists killed mostly their own people, whereas nazis killed very few fellow germans. Kind of like how niggers killing other niggers in africa elicits no outrage from world opinion.

NPCs gotta NPC.

Because you are literally you stupid to do a five minute Google search to see that the 100mil.metric is fake and was disavowed by 2/3 of the authors of the black book of communism.

If you can't even do the most basic if research I'm going to continue to think all righties are subhumans.

I looked into it and your argument is equivalent to a neo-nazi that trys to say shit like the holocaust never happened. Just keep that in your mind, you are just like those people but with communism.

Cause they want free shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

>responsible for well over 100million
how many is capitalism responsible for

In a communist country you have to stand in line for food.
In a capitalist country you don't have to stand in line. You just starve to death.

>Imagine being this fucking dumb
Did you not read my OP?
>Yeah so what communism killed millions BUT WHAT ABOUT CAPITALISM!!

Attached: WojackDunGoof'd.jpg (625x625, 38K)

The allure of not having to work is incredibly powerful.

couple thousand.

Communism is a dreary reality and has lead to the death of millions. Splitting hairs about exact how many million is just as bad as holocaust denial.

>In a communist country you get killed because your dictator is a mongoloid with mood swings

Capitalism saved a billion lives. The majority of communism death was due to intentional policies of communist states.

Maybe like 25 people?

>Americans are fat and lazy

>Capitalism creates starvation

here's a better question: how many lives has communism saved, or even enriched or improved?

>1099
that reminds me, I have to file a 1099 this year. damn my six-figure freelance consulting revenue. Yeah, this whole capitalism thing sure is bullshit.

Irish famine under the british, slaves in the US, great depression, congo under king leopold. And if you feel like factoring in ww1 and 2, do so. Capitalism is still morally superior, right op? I think not

daily reminder that communism is literally jewish satanism

youtube.com/watch?v=_NPqxrZUaFk

Communism is 100% responsible for WW2.

King Leopold dindu nuffin.

Also slavery in the US was the best thing to ever happen to Africans. Bad for whites but it's been great for Africans.

Conjecture

more conjecture.

Prove the Holocaust happened, kike.

Attached: 5973F53D-C45D-48A9-A49B-19A2BED570C4.jpg (899x899, 93K)

tell me again who started whataboutism?

You're right, Africans prefer living in Africa over the US.

youtu.be/sVkKkw1tzBg

These are 60iq people who are afraid to admit that communism is a fucking utopia that is unreal in this world.

If capitalism also has killed hundreds of millions (which it has), then you can't use it as an argument for why we shouldn't have communism as opposed to capitalism. You are fucking retarded, and I'm not even a communist.

Attached: casda.jpg (728x728, 51K)