They want your children shot burned and left to die in the street

They want your children shot burned and left to die in the street

Attached: 2C7C891D-0823-4B04-9A1C-F37AE3FC7C1A.jpg (750x494, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/psychocunt/status/1086868910622822400
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope Cernovitch and the retard he's retweeting suck each other off in federal prison when they get indicted.

>Why are white people so angry now?

Get this birch arrested

That is a felony btw

Leftists were subjected to subversive successful. This is the result. USSR didn’t live to see it.

This is an actual incitement to violence and very specific. Totally not free speech.

report him to the FBI/secret service for inciting violence

Thanks for reminding me I have an account. Reported his ass for promoting violence.

no shit it is. he's inciting violence against others.
he's literally calling for murder.
the reason they don't understand the difference between hate speech and free speech is because they preach hate ALL the time.
there isn't any logical difference between the two to the mentally ill extremists.

Why do those blue-colored check marks mean nothing? I thought they were like Twitter's 'seal of quality,' showing someone important and dignified, but it's a lot of the time the most bottom of the barrel trash, a lot of whom have like a three or four-digit number of followers.

this is how wars begin

Im sick of these leftists faggots talking about killing people they disagree with.

Nah it's literally certifying them as part of (((them))).

These people who are destroying our world have names and addresses.

Attached: 21151417_10203970854707784_9129010731828571663_n.jpg (436x600, 58K)

reported someone earlier for 'inciting violence' for the first time. are liberals losing their fucking minds finally? i've never seen or had to use the 'inciting violence' button on reporting before the last 24 hours. had to do it twice. what is it about Covington and 2019 that is bringing this out of people?

... it just means they're verified to be who they say they are. are you stupid as fuck?

reminder that verification checkmarks are an elitist symbol of 2017 and before. it hasn't been available in 2018 or 2019

I was banned from Twitter for posting memes

REMINDER

Attached: F549F570-5771-45AE-8B98-DFC5224F0ACF.jpg (901x749, 77K)

Except others who are clearly the actual person don't have checkmarks because their views don't line up with faggots like you and jack Dorsey

Man, I knew twitter-addicted blue checks were nuts but I never thought they were "kill kids" nuts.

Now you know the truth and should take reasonable precautions.

Here's animator for the kids brand "My Little Pony" advocating the harassment of kids and trying to prevent him from going to college

twitter.com/psychocunt/status/1086868910622822400

>are liberals losing their fucking minds finally?
it's been happening. for a long time. they're finally being somewhat honest. their filters are clogged and their real motives are spilling over into their speech and behavior.

No it doesn't, it's Twitter's seal of approval. Several prominent conservative activists have had their "verified" status taken away for "controversy." If all it meant was that they are who they say they are, why would they take it away? That's what it originally was, but now it's just their way of telling you who they want you to obey.

FBI anons do your fucking jobs.

Daily reminder to get a twitter account so you can mass report these psychopaths.

Attached: 1540361523762.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Blue check Mark's basically means valid target in dotr

I got banned for Pepe, what a world lol

I just wanted to play video games

Attached: 1500450823003.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

F B I
B
i

Attached: 1544216785574.jpg (750x886, 168K)

Attached: 4003EEAB-9FEC-4694-9643-A582FF86AB9A.jpg (720x364, 17K)

I can't. You took all my guns.

It has been time, since the first ray of light glittered across the cosmos.

>.. it just means they're verified to be who they say they are.

Yes, and that used to be reserved for people of note only, not random nobodies, you fucking retard.

He's deliberately retweeting him to expose him. Cernovich retweets fuckers like this like snapping them and adding them to a public cringe compilation. In a sense, he weaponises his popularity.