On Jewish Genius

Why are Jews observably smarter than whites?

>However, the average IQ score of Ashkenazi Jews has been calculated to be within the range of 108 to 115 under some studies, which is significantly higher than that of any other ethnic group in the world

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960600033X
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/1eed/b19bcf7c059a4b10a9ed8c58027d9ed22bae.pdf
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4098351,00.html
ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20110719
ncas.rutgers.edu/sites/fasn/files/How Jews Became Smart (2008).pdf
pinker.wjh.harvard.edu/articles/media/2006_06_17_thenewrepublic.html

Literally the same sources that state blacks have lower IQ than whites which you take as gospel truth (i.e. Lynn, Taylor) are the same ones that state jews have higher IQ than whites

Literally the only defense lower IQ groups have against these studies is the same ones that blacks use against white IQ such as "they cheatin!"

Attached: Weak.png (646x580, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavior-altering_parasite
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

Attached: 1547749464615.png (1748x2480, 1.96M)

KILL JEWISH CHILDREN.

ok, then why can't they build their own civilization?

Attached: 1446350399444.png (596x643, 17K)

the ew iq without european blood is 90

Attached: 00ungerer1.jpg (350x266, 30K)

we did , you're in it

Attached: 1547439212734.jpg (850x1202, 255K)

btfo!!!!

EVen in your biblical prime your temples were built not by yourself but by another race

There are far more smart non-jews than there are smart jews

>memeflag
>praises jews

getting too obvious. when i see crap like this, it makes me think kikes have won. this world feels like hell already, and it gets way worse.

Attached: Kikealonia.png (845x831, 251K)

>we did , you're in it

Dont think goys are suppose to wake up to this fact. Kinda defeats the point of subversion and the plan sticking together.

Attached: Macron-pute-à-juif-.jpg (600x371, 44K)

>under some studies

Attached: jewpep59796.gif (400x400, 2.49M)

Say what goy

Attached: ItamarGrinberg.jpg (2000x1344, 1000K)

They aren't smart, just crafty fuckers, who knew they would go this far. You know, vaccines,aka the ones i got shot with when i was a kid, they get into the cancer cells, all the sugar,candy,junk,etc has more chemicals that help the growth of these cancer cells. The other part was they tried getting 30 percent of the population mentally ill, another 30 percent suffering with illness, and the rest killed.
slowly, it makes sense in thte long run, the dirty water makes our brains more mushy so we dont really think they only wanted workers, not thinkers,this some kali yuga shit when we transition to a golden age they all get killed and a new system comes.
but yeah there planned work to make God come and prove his existence, so he really did save us all

At least 3.7 billion NPCs and almost all of the powerful people are part of this group, we are fucked.

We have better creativity. Jews are supposedly high-IQ, but use it to solely to manipulate others to do their work for them. They're weak.

Whites are the great all-rounder, physically, intelligence.
>Jack of all trades, master of none, generally more useful than a master of one.

We are human evolution's greatest work.

>israel
>average IQ: 95
>jews are smart
>smart jews built israel
surely even a jew could spot this fallacy

is that natanya ?

This is 100% true, you guys and America s are genetically the same as my people, yet my people are 50x as intelligent (our government stopped putting shit in the tap water in the 70's)

But user, Israel's IQ isn't even close to that. Along with Ashkenazi's lying about everything, especially their origins.

FUN FACT GOYS: Ashkenazi's claim to be part of the last group of Jews that were almost destroyed by Scythians. EXCEPT they only crop up a few hundred years AFTER the Jews got wiped out! So all Jews are actually just LARPing Scythians who attempted to assimilate their religion into the Jewish religion. Most Jews actually worship a SNAKE!

> jewish genius
> only talks about subgroup ashkenazi
> the group with the most european genes (lol)
reminder that uruguay has higher iq than israel
> inb4 thats because ayrab jews!!
lol

Israel is 20% arab and like 5% random dudes. Do the maths, considering arab iq around 80-85. It isn't as high because shepardic jews and beta israelis are quite dumb compared to ashkenazi (specially beta israelis, which are nig nogs)

No. White people have the highest propensity for independence. Africans are tribal and Asians are bugmen. White people like to live in small groups if at all. We are basically the NEETs of evolution, except the Romans started fucking with us. Then we purged the cunts, only to realise we enjoyed some of the technological aspects and their solar cult was way more advanced.

Forced eugenics. They were treated like shit or outright killed in many countries for hundreds of years. One would think that this would result in a significantly smarter demographic, as the weaker ones died off.

>d-da jooz r dumb guys!
>*makes 40% more money than average goy*
>reeeeeeeeeeeee!

Attached: 1472766684071.jpg (601x601, 99K)

Indian people make more money than you do.

Attached: income.png (277x560, 28K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavior-altering_parasite

They are very intelligent indeed

if you give an infinite amount of brazil monkies an abacus...

>romanian americans make more than british americans or scandinavian americans

white cucks btfo

Dutch-Americans are far below at place 57, hehe.

Attached: Income US et.png (349x718, 42K)

and i'm to believe the rest of the 75% are 115 average IQ as posited in the OP? I did the math, the 25% would have to have an average IQ of 33.92 for that to be the case.

115*.75 + .25*x = 95, x =33.92 (approximately)

It obviously isn't that high. Israeli jews are minority ashkenazi, and the OP's number is probably inflated anyway. But you can clearly see that the jews have quite a high average IQ, surpassing many white countries.

jews are either malevolent or retarded

only 50% of Israel's population are ashkenazi jews, dumb bogan fuck.

I thought that to be a israeli citizen one has to be jewish, you can work there I know people who did, but you can never become an israeli state citizen.
So I think they test none other than jews, or it wouldnt make sense really.

Majority of Israeli jews are shepardic(spaniard jews) and russian/ukranian jews, which are considered "ashkenazi", but aren't nearly as smart as the germanic admixture of ashkenazi jews

>be me
>first time open Jow Forums in a couple of weeks
>see this slide thread on top of the page
>open it
>memeflag 41% inbred sepaharad nigger OP
>no sage
Jow Forums confirmed mossad psyops. bye

Only for immigrants. Israel has quite a small population, and the majority of the 25% are religious minorities like druzhe, christian arabs or palestinians which were already in the "promised land"

yes, but the point is that for all their high IQ, which undoubtedly helps them as individuals, they're still fundamentally a parasitic race as a whole because they can't exist on their own, civilizationally speaking. any attempt at making an actual jewish civilization results in average IQ: 95.

Jewish IQ is a meme

Attached: BFAA3062-A326-4987-B6D9-E50D336EF5BB.jpg (1024x640, 216K)

>some studies
Ah, yes: inflation. The greatest trick in the Jewish playbook.

Attached: shlomo.jpg (700x500, 126K)

if jews were smarter than whites they wouldn't be systematically genocided/expelled from host nations every fifty to a hundred years.

it's coming again

You never created shit (not even your LARP religion), you hijacked Europe and the rest of the world after it.

They became automata unable to change their own behaviour and even if they had self-reflection it would be useless because they don't care about being shit and the victimism, lies and false sense of superiority is just part of their scam.

>shill pushing defeat
this is how they demoralize you

Attached: 1546807194374.jpg (480x350, 13K)

Blame the jew that came back to life, Jesus Christ, and his hate for "usury". Rich jews are only around because of silk route trade and banks. They eventually became skilled labour, which really dominated in poor areas like Poland and Ukraine, and had a small minority in most european cities. You'd be surprised at how jewish Poland was in the 1800's, atleast 15%. I'd say they did help european development quite a bit, but they put their race first and foremost, which i wouldn't say is necessarily evil.

>romanian americans make more than british americans or scandinavian americans

delet

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 28K)

And european crowns expelled them to steal their money, specially after they borrowed loads of money, like the case of Isabella of Castille-Aragon. Not that the jews didn't get that money using unscrupulous means

It is the truth. Jews are the master race because of their high IQ. They are also very sexy. I hope that someday I will have one inside me.

Attached: d9b32e2c46b1a08b65a32a2eea576e7d.jpg (1000x1500, 220K)

we're building a new non-commie brazil as we speak . open your eyes senpai we're building civilization everywhere

Attached: 1546409556717.jpg (1140x760, 83K)

>goy please accept our people we are persecuted have been expelled from our home
>ok
*backstab backstab backstab*
>get expelled
>oy vey why do they persecute us so?
>5 years later, new host civilization
>goy please accept our people we are persecuted have been expelled from our home
>repeat 100x ad nauseum
Yeah you're so good at building civilization you only have to beg for asylum from every other civilization on earth.

>czech american
>czechoslovakian american
>slovakian american

Čo do *iči?

Face it mutt, Jews are master race.

Attached: Oy gevalt.gif (600x338, 3.4M)

Ultimately Jewish 'genius' is expressed in their ability to destroy civilization.

face it JIDF, you're parasites and one day the world will unite to gas you all once and for all

Our IQ is much higher, sit the fuck down.

great, maybe one day you'll learn how to use it to make babby's first civilization with an average IQ above 100. until then keep begging schlomo

we're not persecuted or expelled from anywhere , we live on our own land same as you

Attached: IAI---22.jpg?format=1000w.jpg (960x640, 376K)

>gets BTFO
>blames Jesus
typical fucking kike

Then why is the average IQ in Israel 90?

We own your banks mutt. Shut up.

congratulations, parasite. you managed to subdue a host for once. talk to me when you inevitably drain that host to death and see how long you last as a """civilization"""

>o-oh y-yeah? well m-muh banks....
LMFAO

We own you.

Attached: Oy gevalt.jpg (561x669, 78K)

SEETHING

>I-it's not the (((jews))) fault, it's the (((jews))) fault!

Attached: 20190121_112918.png (720x1002, 584K)

>Why are Jews observably smarter than whites?
wonder who's been pushing these lies on the interwebz and Hollywood