>he gets kicked out, I seem like a hero apparently
>all his abo mates promise to follow me home and stab me
>drunk so I'm brave, walk outta the pub waiting for them
>nothing happens
>steal every single licence plate on the way home for no reason
>have like 100 license plates
>dump them in a neighbours yard
>eat some acid

Attached: 1537839060263.jpg (1200x1200, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bneviIHiIKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Cool Hand Luke (2019 Remake)
Based.

imagine the smell of the shit i just took bros

Based

nah. but i'm bored. tell me how easy it is to get a gun where ur at

>go to walmart (grocery store)
>apply for gun
>buy it 2 days later

youtube.com/watch?v=bneviIHiIKs

fuck man. you wouldn't beleive the gun control here.. no semi-automatic anything. and if you want a 'gun', you have to jump through 1000 hoops

aha pretty fuckin accurate m8. haven't seen that movie in years, need to give another watch

Go to Wal-Mart. Fill out a couple pages of paperwork. Walk out with new gun minutes later, after the FBI background check passes. Just that easy.

Where are you at that you have to 'apply' and then wait two days?

jealous as fuck. I wouldn't even bother here. have to join gun club, ammo and gun can't be stored together. Can't keep loaded guns, prohibitively expensive etc.

with one Aussie welfare check I could afford at least a Hi-Point

just checked the price. I could afford 2 Hi-Points and still have enough for a bag of weed

Walmart guns are fkn gay.
>go to proper gun shop
>find gun
>fill out 4473
>skip background check because carry permit
>pay
>go home and enjoy new gun all within an hour

up your butt

>thinking i buy guns like some weak bitch who cant fight off his aggressors

Attached: WV7bgTom_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Hes in a state less cucked than mine, I have to wait I think 10 days if I want to buy one in california?

dude, i hate this fuckin country. I'm first gen aussie anyway. gonna go back to Europe and raise hell there - what was that shotgun that Shuaiby used?

Attached: fahi9l99bi211.png (865x451, 733K)

Walmart guns are gay... which is why I buy from local gun shops, usually. I don't have a cuck permit.
If you had any skills or training I'd encourage you to immigrate. Since you're on welfare, have fun being cucked by Canberra.

Attached: 1547675514741.jpg (505x960, 177K)

oof. California seems rough - I saw some vid where this dude had to basically destroy his AK - he had to mod it so that he has to basically disassemble the thing to reload, to make it legal. not sure if Cali, might be NY

Come at me bro. My Romanian has a tri-prong muzzle brake. It'll tear up your asshole.

Yeah, fuck California and fuck compliance.

Attached: 1546843449335.jpg (864x960, 99K)

Are you sure (You) aren't the Abbo?

Attached: 1529791573627.png (817x443, 34K)

I can immigrate to Europe because I'm a Portuguese citizen. probably do that soon, still gun cucked but food/women/drugs

keltec

Pretty sure it was a KSG
California. NY has it's own terrible laws. Magazine restrictions, appearance, etc.

Nothings illegal if you shoot the people who tell on you m8. Thats what america was built on. Same with the mafia.

yeah, I'm sure memeflag. and it's abo. one B and no capitalisation

Go to Cambodia for a bit and have fun with some land mines

yeah, that's the one cheers

>call 911
>shortly after a gun delivery man will arrive
>if he doesn't immediately offer you the weapon he might be trying to scam you
>if you take the gun by force the scammer has no recourse

My m8 showed me a video of him in Cambodia shooting an RPG into abandoned buildings, cos he payed off the military men to let him fuck around. def piqued my interest

You know you can sell those licenses on the British black market for a decent amount.

In Illinois, an extremely regulated firearm state, I’m in and out of the gun store in 30 minutes

I could have sold them here too. Wasn't trying to profiteer. Just being destructive

Attached: 5000.jpg (1010x673, 84K)

after Parkland, I got a bit obsessed with Utube gun channels and shit. In some states an 18yo can just go get himself a 50cal sniper right?

>pabst blue ribbon
>not steel reserve
fix this meme

we don't even have Pabst here.. I drink fat lamb. 8% cider, 2.5 litres (over half a gallon) for $7usd

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (800x800, 84K)

(ya get 2 for $10, 7 bucks us)

Yeah, pretty much. Parkland didn’t change anything besides maybe bumpstocks. If you’re 18 as long as you have a foid card in Illinois you can walk in and buy pretty much any shotgun or rifle in there. 21 for handguns.

yeah it just interested me because the anti-gun folk knew less than me about guns, even before I started researching. Semi-Auto - it's in the fuckn name and they still don't know what it means

pbr was a drink i really did miss after my time in austria.

they have good beer, but on return to the US, pbr is what i craved.

steel reserve is trash.

But you have to have a FOID to even own a gun, even if you move with it from out of state. Fuck that noise.

3 Steel Reserve 42 ounce bottles giving you just under a gallon for like 8$ get a couple Steel Reserve 6 packs (all the cans are a pint) for another 11 dollars.
It's all 8.1%
It's enough beer to stay plastered pretty much all day for three days for like 20$

Attached: 1529883936147.jpg (500x428, 146K)

Georgia seems based if I recall.. private gun sales with no records? or was that just lib media shit?

If he has thousands and thousands of dollars... then yes, in most cases. Some jurisdictions (Commiefornia) outlaw .50bmg or they have age restrictions for long guns as well.
Federal law says they have to be 18, not be a felon, adjudicated mentally incompentent, etc.
It's usually down to whether or not he has the money.

australia fuckin sucks man. ciggie prices go up every couple of months - 20 pack of the cheapest shit is $25.
gonna just move to Portugal and fight the gypsies for change I think

still, like i said. On Aus welfare, I could easily save enough in a month to get a Draco or something similarly priced. even if you get a gun on the black market here, good like finding ammo

Iirc, Arizona has the best gun laws in the country.

>>eat some acid
why

I'm in South Carolina, but I live on the border with Georgia. Similar laws, minor differnces. No requirements for records of private sale. No requirements for background checks of private sales. No restrictions on private sales except what federal law dictates, i.e. no selling NFA items without an FFL.

Not for long bro. Just wait until it becomes East California.

i ate a lot of acid back then. makes music sound way better
so basically only pistols with unrecorded private sales?

>Cheapest six pack in Norway is 15$ and only 4.5%

This country is so fucking gay. Have to be a millionaire to support your alcoholism.

really makes you thonk

Attached: I'VE BEEN HAUNTED BY WAY MORE THAN A MILLION SCREAMS.jpg (807x538, 42K)

They never do fucking anything
>new in town, in queue at cenno.
>tweaking bogan sitting in chair off to side
>"Im in front of you" pointing at line
>I say "No, you're sitting in a fucking chair. You're behind me now dickhead. Line up like everyone else"
>Bogan loses shit.
>"oh you a big man hey, I'll faarking cut you"
>"go on then dickhead, you wont do shit."
>*bogan noises* "You wait cunt, you just faaarking wait. You know where you are? I'll farkin shoot you cunt"
>"ok dickhead, go get your gun, I'll wait"
>security intervenes
>tells bogan hes fucked, gives him the boot.
>"I'll getcha cunt you just farkin wait!!!!"
Saw him at a pub 2 weeks later, and beat the living fuck out of him.

Coffs is a fucking shithole. Fuck I hate bogans.

fuck that. I can stay drunk and high everyday on welfare here

columbine style
aha nice. reminds me of someone I know. We got surrounded by like 15 teen scum, trying to sell them MD. I took the L and walked off, dude I was with played tough and got worked over with a bat. Middle of the CBD.

Two days?!?!! You poor bastard come to Texas youll be in and out in an hour