Kikes are getting cheeky

Kikes are getting cheeky

Attached: screenshot.png (634x607, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=cDSDhtCffa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really love this.....I hope its not fake.

But where does israel belong?
In an oven

someone with twitter, send them the same but about them, with arrows with "where israel is" pointing at DC

Somebody make a map with Jewish diaspora, those exact words with arrows pointing into Isreal or something

Imagine the gall you have to have to be a kike and post this.

Israel, you seem to be lost. Here:

Attached: Screenshot_25.png (956x591, 433K)

>Somebody make a map with Jewish diaspora, those exact words with arrows pointing into Isreal or something

the one pointing to american military would have about a thousand arrows.

hahaha its getting aggressive in syria all the Jow Forums trolling and trump pullouts are causing tension

i don't use twatter, but it's a great idea

decided to make it myself

Attached: israel more like israhell haha.png (1009x369, 142K)

add an arrow to france and it's perfect.

Kikes wish they had Madagascar. It's bigger than the majority of European countries.

Literally a much better, larger piece of land

Haaaaaha

strategically worse, and this time they can't agitate the area around them to get them to come into europe en masse.

>add an arrow to all of the fucking western world and its perfect

Attached: jews on twitter.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

How are they wrong though?

Bibi is so scared of going to jail he’s about to get Israel glassed

Attached: 1548083644554.jpg (951x591, 436K)

Imagine Mexico telling Canadians that they're not allowed into the United States.

These kikes have no authority. Syria and Iran are allies, and the Syria government wants them in their country.

Israel needs to fuck off and mind their own business. Jews belong in the bottom of the Mediterranean.

>>Take the arrow from where Israel belongs and put it in an oven and it's perfect

Spbp

A thermonuclear explosions belongs in Tel Aviv

>wants us and europe to protect isreal against syria
>complains about iran protecting syria
the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

I feel other countries which have lots of peoples and diversity are lucky it's very boring over here and the very few non irish people such as arab, polish, brazil, black, italian or asian don't do anything over here other than opening a few shops and restaurants and going home and not partying that's all they do and they have no impact which is a shame because there's no culture here other than being a crap version of britain so I wish those with real cultures would affect it but nope. So jealous for countries with real culture and I'm being honest I don't care who you are or where you're from you should immigrate here and encourage as many people as you know to do (especially if you're PoC) so to improve this place as it's a boring barren shithole especially rural Ireland which NEEDS more people and is boring af.
IRANIANS CAN COME HERE WE NEED DIVERSITY!

>comic sans

Gas them

Lol good thread

It's actually sad
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

>Not using a pic of an oven for where they belong

>boring
do something with your day or stop complaining. get children and your life will never be boring again.

Good man.

Attached: idf.png (579x1028, 574K)

Is Giúdach nó Sasanach thú, gan amhras ar bith.

>too easy

lol

What are you gonna do about it, whiteboi?

Attached: JIDF pol.jpg (968x681, 325K)

so you are a nigger?

free Polestine

We will kill every last one of you kikes and liberate Palestine.

its funny because jews descend from people who migrated from iran to the levant

lol jews are the biggest white boy faggots conceivable. Everything implied by the smear "white boy" applies to jews ten fold

Based israel

See here.

Checked and kekked! Jewish MemeOps are top notch.

Israel, you seem to be lost, here

*points to white house*
*points to european parlament*
*points to all nations in the world*
*points to banks*
*points to hollywood*

Brazil's, Sweden's and American flag in the likes

My country is now cucknation like the other kike lovers :( feels

I was hoping someone had done the obvious here. Thanks comrade))))

Someone fix a pic as you described. Please.

based hungry skeleton

leddit humor

Seriously. They could have had a prosperous, tropical Jew island where they could have made their sheckles in peace without their neighbors trying to kill them.

Kek

Attached: giphy (1).gif (700x383, 720K)

Is snark genetic?

Now do one for Israel. An arrow pointing to countries with jews in the west and then one pointing to Israel.

Based

You cant control what other people make and consume, but watching 100+ pozzed films is a choice you are making.

You can't make this shit up!

Attached: Screenshot_20190121-162330_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 651K)

>jews
>peace
Pick one

Where Israel belongs: the lake of fire

THE
POLISH
DEATH
CAMP
OF
TREBLINKA

Oh yeah? Well I just a sent a T-1000 back in time to kill Moses, you will regret this moment kike.

best part pol is brown

Please let the real holocaust happen in Israel

now replace madagascar with an oven

The shills don't realise that this whole board filled with anons from all over the world agree on anti-globalisation and degeneracy. They just think it's muh white nationalists. Notice how they never acknowledge this fact.

>We kick iranian ass irl
>pol incels copy jidf memes
wierd times

Wrong here is where Israel is.

Attached: 423112.png (390x293, 31K)

It's because the kikes are scared. They can't rationalise that almost every one hates them.

i wish

too many people care about the "holy" wasteland

Jew York City is the true Jewish homeland

Bullshit only a bunch of inbreed muslims and white boys hate Israel.

Attached: 76c757d00c0af3532f88e184e9f7f95a.jpg (640x640, 99K)

>comic fucking sans

the one place I hated more than israel

Oy vey, that’s a good faggot-flagged Goyim.

Jews are our best friends now fuck off.

Attached: 42131.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

i came here exactly for this, thanks anons.

Attached: 1544402819127.png (1920x800, 2.81M)

so anyone of you faggots actually tweeted this to them or you are only circle jerking here?

Attached: 1547972232341.jpg (511x288, 22K)

The Chutzpah. What's the only reason Israel has for illegally invading a foreign nation? It's not terrorism - the only (((ISIS Inc.))) attacks have been in Europe and the US after Israel deported all the refugees there while arming fucking ISIS in Syria. It can't be developing illegal nukes becos Israel already has them courtesy of the little US Taxpayers. So once all the Kosher bullshit is washed away we have Israel doing for real for what Hitler allegedly did to Poland for which millions of people paid for with their lives, except the international Jewish Industrial Capitalists who until this day have their offspring living large on all that blood and suffering they caused. Fuck these treacherous Bastards. There is no law for them. Just complete corruption floated on tsunami of lies

Attached: 1547414591768.jpg (585x464, 56K)

>Benjamin H Freedman The Khazars

youtube.com/watch?v=cDSDhtCffa4

Inshallah

Attached: Shower.jpg (230x230, 8K)

Look, if you start playing the geopolitical great power game, then you stop deserving the international protection.
If Iran has numerous troops outside of its borders, then they are a Big Boy who is not an underdog or even an average country that wants to be left alone.
If they want to position some rockets in Syria that would be targeted at Israel then Israel can play the Big Boy game with them.
E.g. Kennedy was in his geopolitcal right to bomb Soviet rockets on Cuba, because you do not have an obligation to let your enemy put a knife right up to your throat.

based kikes

fuck muslims

Haha. You forgot the masturbation machines and ovens

this based fellow Romanian

You faggots want to get rid of the jews but the jews living in Israel are based while the American and EU kikes should be frowned upon.

I dont care about Americans but the real enemy of Europe is 100% Islam and it always was.

Attached: 1528162700222.jpg (1000x632, 334K)

>where israel is *map pointing to Washington DC*
>where israel should be *map pointing to sobibor*

can someone please reply with a 'where Israel belong with an arrow to an oven'
I don't have twitter

Attached: 57270d6754366.jpg (1439x1439, 97K)

post a picture of jews in america.