There are no trad women in the Wes-

>there are no trad women in the Wes-

Attached: 7248E56D-B4FC-4485-AC45-26F7971C086D.jpg (1045x880, 205K)

>pro israel
Fucking dropped

>29 and no kids
>uses dating sites
1/10 I replied

>29
fuck off grandma

>21-59
the fuck?

fpbp

Eh she's not bad I guess, but she's not exactly oozing with beauty. Also, pro israel is a turn off. Or it should be. You boys can certainly do better

>pro Israel

No

>I am not a third wave feminist

Now I try not to be too picky, but the fact that she had to specify third wave.... I'd say you are better off looking for some apolitical woman and redpilling her.

Almost definitely a roastie trying to use Christianity to become reborn and absolve herself of her roastiness. No true Christian woman makes it to 29 without being taken unless she's gotten horribly unlucky with men which is unlikely.

>183cm
>woman
yeah, nice try disgusting tranny freak.

>pro israel
>not explicitly stating she doesn't fuck niggers

Attached: 1528303109621.jpg (184x184, 16K)

>pro Israel
Fuck this kike lover

>Wants daddy Dom 55yo
> Also wants young 20 year old alpha chad

>pro israel

>live in new england most of my adult life
>tfw all i've known/seen are very, very liberal women who refuse to date anyone who's a republican
it's a shame that the states are so beautiful because the women here are fucking crazy

that's a man, baby!

Attached: austin powers main (Custom).png (633x356, 398K)

Id take her over some of the women ive seen here jn leafland

>29 and barren
>pro Israel
>anti-eugenics
>Christian(pro-nigger, pro-refugee)
So le based and redpilled.

>29 and completely desperate.
I doubt her earlier 20s read quite so well.

you just know that bitch has swallowed a mile of nigger dick

If she is in New England, it is perfectly believable.

In my Church we have about a dozen 25-40 year old women who have been in the Church their whole lives, have never married, and desperately want to marry a Christian Man and have children. Once a Quarter, we attend a breakfast where all the Pastors and Church leaders can meet and discuss issues/trends/etc. Out of about 40 or so Churches that have people attend, very few have any "single" Christian men aged 18-50.

>pro israel

yeah it's a no from me dawg

Attached: 1531003126457.jpg (1414x1469, 366K)

i would wife her and red pill her on the jews

>183 cm
>woman
>single at 29 for some reason
I'm sure the bible says being a tranny freak is a sin.

Attached: 1543001470236.jpg (1000x1483, 274K)

I know a girl like that.
She voted Labour 4 times, and FvD (/ourguys/) the last time.
Never spent any time being a political activist, until she became part of FvD's volunteer group for the municipal elections.
She's a licensed physician, went to Palmyra, went around the whole world and took years off as well.
Now all of a sudden she's into traditional Dutch things. She wants to bake pancakes with bacon and sing the national anthem.
Then again, she was single, experienced and about to turn 29.
Then she had the gall to presume I wanted a slice of her roast.
They're all the same lol. It's their biology telling them that if they wanna shack up with successful people and strong men, they have to go to the right-wing and try their luck on guys who were less suspecting than me.

>29
already been on the carousel, was apolitical 5 years ago while fucking chads.
you can just tell it on her face.

this, it's the same no matter where you go.

>won't somebody marry these worthless old whores
Maybe if they wanted to be married they would have done it decades ago when they were good for something. But they were too busy being skanks and going to college and "having careers". Instead of blaming men for not wanting dried up olf hags ask why these hoes got to 25+ without marrying.

>christian
>pro israel

it's like they haven't even read the fucking bible

Beware of the chameleon, OP. It's doubtful that she is a virgin, especially at 29.

>29
>pro israel

Attached: 1535632658586.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

Bitch isn't a virgin and pro-kike. Yikes.