Are you a single mom who spends all day on her phone instead of doing literally anything to maintain your household...

Are you a single mom who spends all day on her phone instead of doing literally anything to maintain your household? You go girl, you're amazing.

And if you clean your house you're a fucking shitty parent and a garbage human being.

Attached: single moms rock.jpg (625x833, 99K)

>shoves ritalin and antidepressants down her kids throats
"YEAH THEY'RE HAPPY!"

I've seen this same sign before. This explains single and shit mothers.

>good mums don't do the things mums are supposed to do
When will the mental gymnastics end?

Attached: cb690ed111bd9e781f09abea00bdfafc.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I mean, if you just let a kid run around doing whatever it wants, don't impose rules or order of any kind of course it will be "happy", but the fact that's not a good thing in the slightest escapes those lazy slags.

Attached: a4e1761ab514246b8f73531746b308e9cc96f510.10.2.9.2.jpg (1024x683, 61K)

Lol my friend married a woman and she got pregnant soon after. She wouldn’t lift another finger in the house AND she stopped shaving everywhere. She had the kid and still refuses to do anything, and has put on a ton of weight even though the baby is a year old. He has this big harry bitch fucking up his house, not cooking or cleaning, and not helping out at all. He won’t divorce her either because he’s super religious. Dude has fucking ruined his life

Any kind of "mom text" that you might see like this on a sign or even painted directly on a wall is a bad bad sign

Like it or not, this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: Marie-KondoxCuyana-Feature.jpg (870x572, 28K)

>you'll never have qt like Kondo walk around your flat picking stuff up that you intentionally threw around for the sole purpose of watching her do that
Why live

Attached: 3.jpg (1253x1600, 225K)

>Dude has fucking ruined his life
At least he's not this guy.

Attached: cucks in a nutshell.jpg (931x3191, 1.12M)

Is this the begining of Kondo-themed gravure or someting? I don´t think they´d dare make a JAV about her.

Jesus christ.. How laughable. My friend would do the same thing though, 100%. He wouldn't even consider leaving because of "muh jesus". Its sad, he is such a nice guy, but man..

- I knew someone who was raising 2 kids, and after a falling out the mother told him that he wasn't the father and that it was one of his friends, she had paternity test done with the dude to prove it. Fucking laughable, she took the kids and he kept sending her money (no court order, he would send her over half of what he made), and he'd beg to see the kids, so she would drop them off during the weekends she wanted to get fucked. I met her before, crazy bitch. I just cannot imagine. If i was told that my kids wernt mine, I wouldnt even be mad, I'd just leave, quickly, and be happy as fuck I dodged a bullet.

>When will the mental gymnastics end?
When this rotten society collapses and we are forced to rebuild.

Yes.

Attached: mpv-shot0125.png (1912x1072, 1.55M)

I spoke to the first girl I ever kissed recently after many years.
She had tripled in size, it was so sad.

Well, to be fair, there are SOME things I'd like to salvage. Nothing from the last 120 years, but a lot of stuff between 1475 and 1900 was pretty damn good and worth preserving. Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Shakespeare, Goethe, Pushkin, Tolstoy, Michelangelo, Bernini, Velazquez, etc.

No, I'm a single dad who spends all day on Jow Forums instead of doing literally anything to maintain my household.

nigger

>nigger
>dad
>Jow Forums
First day here?

Attached: 1541900434342.png (1000x1000, 77K)

That was made for pakis