Question for Native Jow Forums

What do you make of the allegations regarding Nathan Philips stealing valor?

Attached: Nathan Philips.jpg (969x546, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thisainthell.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=21ixwIaN7qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>THIS IS INDIGENOUS LAND
what the fuck does that even mean?

Polite way of saying "My land, not your's".

Acquiring records of military service by people who are not directly related to the person take a while to get. It's possible, for the sake of brevity, there are ways of getting that information faster; but one thing is certain, there is no such thing as a Marine Ranger.

I'm a 1/4 cherokee (maybe). If the stolen valor is true I would gladly forgive Nathan that indiscretion if he would stop slapping muh magic drums, worshiping chicken bones and pot smoke, cut his hair, see a dentist and get a fucking job.

This, you are either an Army Ranger or a Marine.

Ownership is either taken or defended by force.
It stopped being their land when they failed to defend it.

I'm totally willing to believe them. He's already shown he's willing to lie outright and change his story in order to gain as many sympathy points out of a given interaction as possible. Getting bonus sympathy points for being a veteran on top of a victim of whatever he can invent sounds about right.

We'll see what the evidence says though.

I'm a native american but I look 100% white and may be for all I know. I'm fort Yuma.
I've never seen any Indian look like that motherfucker- He looks like a chink got raped by a nigger and had a jew.
I think white people are sinners, but so am I. You read white people accounts of massacring indians and they're repulsed and remorseful. There's a reason they, and they alone carried Christendom.

I think he has created a persona which he can't easily walk away from.

He may have mis spoke and meant to say 'Force Recon' but in that CNN interview, he was too shifty about the details for my personal taste. There's too many 'maybes', but if it turns out he either didn't serve, or wasn't in Vietnam at all, don't be surprised.

Attached: PPhillipsWaTimesVet.jpg (898x591, 96K)

Hopefully he will be off the screens in the next few days and he can fuck off back to his life of being a professional victim.

I think he's a Fullblood Algonquian. Personally I like to read on the good history of Native Americans such as the rise of the Mayans, Aztecs and Incas. All the stuff after that was Post-Apocalyptic.

needs further investigation, shouldn't a FOIA be able to get that info?

when did he call himself a marine ranger? lol

Apparently he was in the Mediterranean Sea at the time so sayeth another thread in some store selling trinkets.

The platoon he claims to be a part of never existed.

Wait, this feather nigger said he was a Marine Ranger?! How the fuck do these scum get away with this shit?!

Was he trying to say he was a marine who went through Ranger school?
I know that's possible since my class had Marines and some hulking Navy guys who I would assume are SEALs.

I wouldn't jump in this dog pile too quickly, but he seems to be stealing valor. I love publically shaming "homeless" niggers who try to pull this shit. Call them right the fuck out, but I digress...
Dude is likely full of shit, but it's not impossible.

Attached: 1490302891213.png (317x324, 100K)

Perhaps the Omaha Tribe has records too.

Yeah, the real elders are pretty cool. They view leftists as silly hippy tourists who have no idea how hard life is. Most of them are actual veterans who think America is superior to whatever came before.

Wouldn't count on them wanting to divulge

Looks like the typical methed out alcoholic stereotype. He may have served, but not in Nam.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12-19-52-49-1.png (780x480, 185K)

Depends, the Lakota people before they hunted buffalo and lived in Tepees were City-Slickers in Cahokia. I mean they are an example of a peoples who weren't always like that but went onna plains.

>supposedly was conscripted or volunteered in his youth to fight against communism
>proceed to spends his later years fighiting for communism

That thought did occur to me, they don't want to lose face or honour, or they will be the butt of all jokes at the national powwows.

You'll be surprised how many actually did that and that is especially white folk.

Minor correction. It was me who got the info wrong. The term he used was 'recon ranger', not 'Marine Ranger'. Pic related.

Attached: PPhillipsDemoUndRecon.jpg (874x698, 188K)

the kid in the maga hat staring at him is a yid, (but catholic school!) he’s kike blood. This may go deeper than it appears, I think it’s a popular media feel-piece. AIDS faced faggot indian fake soldier and some kike kid (with fake MAGA hat”

I dream of being by the seaside with the fishes, crabs and the squids almost every night, no jokes. Should I be a fisherman?

i know a lot of natives... they are poor, they lie, and they don't have a good concept of how others couldn't catch them in a lie. it will all come out when someone gives a fuck enough to look into it. they aren't used to anyone giving a fuck about what they do. the truth will come out.

Not worth wasting time on

i'm sure most of Jow Forums knows; this is just flavor-of-the-week controversy. The thread topic is what i'm focusing on. Old vets tend to embellish, no harm no foul. But if a Native man is going to use the veteran card to help plead his bullshit case, facts come first. He may have served, but he's probably no hardcore superguy.

I am a quarter native (indigenous) and this guy is one ugly piece of shit. He fucks with kids too so I have no respect for him and would gladly kill him if he is in visible range. He is no doubt a druggie and alcoholic. He does my people a huge disservice. I am proud of my indingenous heritage. This guy doesn't belong. His fucking skull doesn't fit either. The forehead and eye bridge do not belong to any native tribe on these continents. The ears and fucking facial hair scream frauds too. Only east coast natives had facial hair. He claims another tribe.

>get a fucking job.

PROFESSIONAL VICTIM IS A JOB, YOU WHITE RACIST SHITLORD

Attached: i love being white.jpg (1023x675, 159K)

We native Americans are kinda weak on the concept of "ownership".

We fucked up. Should have killed every native down to the last.

Making CNN, BuzzFeed and blue checkmarks eat shit? Totally worth our time.

That fucking nose! Holy shit. Natives on this continent have pretty damn cute and small noses. That is a fucking jew nose.

>The term he used was 'recon ranger',

My dad was a recon ranger, and then promoted to secret squirrel

My house, nearly everything is shared and we hate commies equally.

Damn it, Dene and Algonquians are completely different!

Did he work for Nintendo? Sounds interesting.

>'recon ranger',
Marines are Recon, Army is Rangers.

Smoking gun right there.

What?! What rock do you live under? Indians typically have big noses. Its easily one of their most identifiable features.

I think he's a Southwesterner. The Natives there are quite different.
t. Possibly Part Beothuk.

not an allegation/ fact

Attached: ed4cb1d7-3d7a-486f-b9e7-4013eacaf447[1].png (825x242, 10K)

So this is the only record of one and it's a different one who was deployed in Iraq. Tsk, tsk.

He was a Marine but he didn't serve in Vietnam. He says he served in "Vietnam Times" and the media says he is a War Veteran. Multiple times. Although he has never said this himself. Fake News!

Nathan Phillips isn't even a real Indian like pic related.

Attached: 1950theiroquoistrail7.jpg (500x381, 37K)

He is Nathaniel A Phillips and served from 1972 to May 5, 1976

>He was a Marine but he didn't serve in Vietnam. He says he served in "Vietnam Times" and the media says he is a War Veteran. Multiple times. Although he has never said this himself. Fake News!

is that you Nathan?

dat's maybe so, but he didn't go to 'Nam

I am yo daddy

2006 KEK

yep vietnam is iraq, well maybe

/thread fuck whiny bitches

What branch of service?
What MOS?
What duty assignment?
What duty location?
What years of service?
What years in country?

Sort of basic shit any real vet has on the tip of his tongue.

I think it's the OIDF.

I am 1/4 Southeasterner. Cherokee, Choctaw, and Chickasaw...plus some stupid Scottish and German shit. I did some digging and I did find some neanderthal looking foreheads and big noses. I've been drinking a little so am going to hold off on the new Jewish and Native American conspiracy theory. I deal with a lot of people from Central America and do some with with the Southeastern natives (AKA...the civilized tribes).

Pic is Cherokee.

Attached: e3c5e25a4204d10190aa5997a2ef8865.jpg (280x431, 28K)

He's a dumb prarie-nigger, around here they try to bum smokes and borrow a dollar so they can put shooters of vodka up their asses

A FOIA has been filed. Keep an eye out on thisainthell.us/

I guess western civilization no longer belongs to whites with that logic.

We gave away our countries and did nothing to stop it.

Doing what?

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=21ixwIaN7qw

You never forget. I remember my day of entry, my NES (not MOS), every station and date, etc.

this is the Marine corps Manpower site CAR/HSM
>CAR combat action ribbon
>HSM humanitarian service ribbon
Nathan may have served but he did not do 'Nam

Attached: 0cadc2a7-4d99-4aed-8700-6130dd9e14e0[1].png (1600x372, 38K)

I give zero fucks about Nathan Phillips. The media, who is now trying to pretend they had nothing to do with this, is completely to blame for this anti-white frenzy propaganda.

Attached: C2Zw6lnXUAA4rqE.jpg (699x1009, 94K)

selling warez and spending time in the brig?

is that really incorrect, when you think about it?
all our entitlement to this land is based on our use of force to maintain it
essentially if we become leftist, we deserve to be destroyed

The first time I went to Oklahoma to visit my brother in law's family I saw what looked like a Mexican mowing the yard, except dragging it behind him, real lazy and niggery looking, and I commented "What a lazy Mexican!" to which I was replied "user, that's not a Mexican, that's an Indian"

I have that big schnozz thing going on. It's mostly exclusive to the Algonquians and others who mixed with them in North America. Mayans aren't any trouble are they?

probably not him, Iraqi freedom? way too old for that

He is full of shit. Any real vet can tell you exactly what he did. The minute a guys starts to give vague answers or stumbles over his story, you know the guy is full of shit.

I ain't the only one with the drum now, doing a drum roll!

>I'm a 1/4 cherokee
No you aren’t. But I don’t blame you for believing it.

might be some cocaine distribution charges in DC where he's lived for many years ;) guess who he's friends with?

Chief Crying Wolf

Hilldawg?

Don't you insult Cheif types with autism

Take it from a true Amerimutt. You and I deserve this land. It is ours. Our forefathers fought for it and maintained it. The best government of all time was established to keep it going. Our problem is that we are letting it be taken away. I swear to fucks sake it may be up to the Mexicans to keep it together.

Google recon ranger find only this

Attached: 39BED6CE-9A9C-4F78-81CF-AD521F43A27D.jpg (1053x1025, 634K)

Can confirm.
t. nurses thought I was a spic when I was born.

Where did that big schnozz come from? My little corner of the world has all natives with the cute schnozz. Think you all may be some secret Jewish tribe? Do I need to read the old testament again?

Attached: tenor.gif (400x292, 2.67M)

exactly I wonder if this guy, Nathan J, is related

Well you're all 6 of one, half a dozen of the other tbqh

>sides with natives
>that flag

Attached: 03frin176.png (788x600, 60K)

Cherokee are essentially migrated Algonquin to the Great Smokey Mountains

They aren't Algonquins then. We grew big noses from living in the mountains before moving to the coast.

MY ANCESTORS COMING OVER VIA WALKING ON GLACIER > YOUR ANCESTORS COMING OVER VIA BOAT

Got it, white boy?

indeed, you cuck

No, they are Iroquoian. The Algonquians absolutely hated them (I don't though).

Nathaniel Phillips - Defendant (Criminal) Case Type: Felony Case Status: Closed File Date: 12/09/1996 Action: UCSA DIST COCAINE Disposition: Guilty - Plea Judgement Guilty

what kind of indian name is nathan? why not
>running with welfare
>dances with jack daniels

Nah I know. It's ok, I will always side with whitey, though. Our nations are too far gone now.

A hodgepodge of 3 different SE tribes. Why not 1/4? Had a few, and you are right. It is not 1/4. That would mean a grandparent is 100%. It was a great grandparent.

Why so quick to say no? You are right, but that is only because of me.

You forget our good times we both had burning down houses of the colonials when they chimped out.

only solution is to make a peace offering with their tribe with some nice fancy blankets

This guy looks like an attention whoring douche bag.

That being said, you faggots are hating on us for real no good reason. Like literally no good reason, to the point it almost seems manipulated.

How do you respond?