I live 10 minutes from CovCath, AMA

And I do mean anything...

Attached: CovingtonKid.jpg (699x391, 37K)

How big was the biggest shit you've ever taken, bro?

Prolly 12 inches long and 6-7 in girth. You?

Ky or Oh? My cousins went to Cov Cath. German-Catholics are based

you ever fucked a buffalo nigger and did you check your privilege and give him a reacharound?

Kentucky side. Work in Cincy. Live in Cov. Huge German Catholic and Irish Catholic populations here on both sides of the river.

Do you suck dick?

Bro, every Tuesday.

Trad Catholics are the most anti-Semitic people right now.

How big is your dog's penis? HAve you taken the knot?

Nah

shut the fuck up kike

How much is 1 gallon of gas?

SRS, not even joking, it was just today, that's why I was thinking about it and asked. IDK the measurements, realistically, but it basically reached up to the top of the bowl, and there were two other good sized logs on both sides of it. When it came out of my asshole, I really honestly thought my butt was about to split in two. It was frankly a traumatic experience. I flushed twice and the toilet was totally clogged. I had to plunge it out lol, it was awful. Those huge turd logs were just lodged in the pipes and blocking all the water. I didn't even put any toilet paper in.

When the entire ordeal was over I felt lighter and was pretty much pleased with myself that I had produced something so mighty and hefty, in a weird way. I dunno man. I dunno WHY I felt proud about something like, frankly, but I sorta did. Maybe it's cuz I had some digestive issues a while back and I was just pleased that my body was able to digest all of my food properly and physically manifest such a plump, thick turd you know?

Anyway, have a nice bro. I know this is a gross topic, but nice talkin' to you fren.

Smaller than mine. Negative.

Thx m8

Family grew up in Erlanger. Mom went to Notre Dame academy

nice link homosexual

Also that is a VERY big piece of poop on your part, and I didn't mean to diminish your accomplishments by talking about my own. Good for you too!

Alrite, anyway, for real now, have a nice night bro! Nice talkin' to you fren!

Haven't got it in about 1.5 weeks but last time it was something like 2.30.
I'm familiar. ND is CovCath sister school I believe. Erlanger is kinda based if you like more country living
Awesome stuff. Congrats, poop bro.

Get a good camera and keep your eye on the campus. Record people acting like retards in the coming weeks.

Where did you go to school?

I highly doubt it honestly. It seems like people here aren't paying it much attention. And no one is actually going to travel here over this shit now that the MSM walked it back.

Ah Notre Dame, the whores on the hill

do you know these Jow Forumsfags?
how much priest dick do they suck daily?
how loose is each anus?

Attached: DxVdvc_UwAUjw5y.jpg (680x667, 147K)

South central Kentucky, then UK. Moved north 6-7 years ago.

What in the fuck are you hogs eating?

I live about 5 minutes away. Don't ask me anything.

Nah I'm a decade older. Most dudes who go to CovCath are Chad's that party, play sports, and have wealthy families. Prolly not sucking any dick. Anus's I can't speak on. Kids are weird these days.

my braphog says HI

Attached: whoopsiedaisy.gif (261x222, 1.17M)

there was always a joke when we played cov cath in football to wear 2 buttpads

why are you begging for attention on an anonymous chinese literature forum?

Regular shit I figure.
You got it bud.
Sweet thx.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they were stabbing poop shoots with their pickle grabbers.
Boredom.

you're welcome, bro.
don't take any shit from the left tho

You got it.